• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

OK, before I post this.

I am not starting an arguement about ghosts, or my aunt saw my dead grandma hanging for a chandelier, or elvis is alive and living in Iraq. ;)

This is a serious question, and one I thought I would never, ever ask. Why? Because I am a straightforward, Jesus loving, church going, bible reading, knowledge hungry, God worshiping, believer. I don't bother myself with end times, denominational issues, etc. I just love Jesus and I do my human best to walk His walk, and do it in His light.

OK, eveybody got that?

Here's the problem. Short and sweet intro. We have a young woman working for one of our sub contractors (as such it is difficult for me to interfere in their staff management )- it's a contractual thing, lets call her Smiley (all her friends do). She has a supervisor. Lets call him Bruce. Bruce is at first sight a overly pleasing, if not slightly umm.. oily character who is very "busy" and self reliant.

Smiley is a woman of God, the finger of God is upon her. She is filled with Faith and lives under Grace. She is one of the few people I know who potrays my ideal of a believer on their walk. She sings in our church worship group, helps run youth, puts her 15 year old sister through school (both parents died of aids), and laughs with the love of Jesus constantly.

Bruce has, out of sight of everyone else, made her life, and her 5 co-workers, a living hell. He does not talk, he screams, he does not listen he screams. He writes at least 3 warnings a day for petty issues. He asks her to do unreasonable tasks, like walk to his office from where she works (about a mile and a half), when she gets there says, I have changed my mind, go back, she gets back and he calls her back again.

Smiley has leant on Jesus, she has taken all his abuse, and answered calmly and rationally (sometimes while in tears). He professess to be a christian, and screams at her all the time, "are you judging me", you don't know what a christian is, etc, etc. Forgive me, but as an example that would be the same as me saying to say Nebula, "I think you are an atheist", which we all know is as far from the truth as east is from west (sorry Neb, just an example! :emot-heartbeat: )

Most of the women I work with say he makes their skin crawl, even though he does not speak to them, and they don't know him they have a "feeling". On Monday he suspended Smiley for a computer software failure (umm we all know software fails, and at the time she was not even at work). He is now threatening dismisal. Thats not the point, I will assist her with legal defence fee's and we have enough on him to sink him - on my advice she has kept a written record of the abuse over the last three months.

Sorry for the long intro, I don't need advice on any of the above, it's just background. Here's where I need the advice, and as I say, I do not usually, or have ever made such a statement. Nor am I prophetic, and I usually don't dream weird dreams.

I, for the first time in my walk, sense evil. True and utter evil, not baby killing, bomb a hospital evil. This is raw, unadulterated, black, pulsating evil. I have never in my life, unsaved or saved, felt this naked, powerful, radiating evil. Secondly, my dreams, oh man, they are full of evil things like big snakes, etc. And again, no dream interpretations please! They are what they are and Jesus is sorting them out.

I think Bruce might be possessed.

(please, please, please, I am not the sort of person to say something like this lightly, nor without a lot of thought)

I don't know, never seen it before. But I know the feeling of cold dread I get when around him, as the evil I feel affects me. This is not just a unlikeble person, we all have them around us, this is different.

Questions. If he is possessed, can he hide it for long? Whats the motive behind the possession? What is my next step? (OK say pray, but I am praying constantly, alone because this seems just so far out, and people might think I am mad!)

Who is the attack (main one), going to be against? We are building a church here, as our home group has grown from 6 to 22 and more each week. I am the person Jesus has been using to do this, Bless His Holy Name.

Any ideas? Man, I did not want to post this. This is not a forum about ghosts, etc. If you want to talk about that, bless me and start your own post please. This is post so that the wise people that I know are on these boards can give advice.

May the wisdom and grace of the Holy Spirit be with you as you answer, and may your words be guided by His. Blessings

Bro, I've experienced demon possession first hand and I can tell you it's NOT pretty. What your explaining above is exactly like one of my previous co-workers who eventually left. She was not possessed and I don't believe Bruce is either. THEY are simply held in bondage and this all came about because they loved the things of this world. But eventually, they will be brought to the light if we pray for them. Every time I remember that girl I always try to pray for her. I feel so sad because I know that I was once like her too. JUST PRAY. They are very fearful of Christians like you, I and Susan because they can also "sense" the burning light of Jesus Christ within us. Believe me. My advice is you just pray.

Regarding the other women you speak about who just "sense" the evil. I can too if I meet someone like this, so its not necessarily a woman thing. Just someone who is really in tuned with their spirit. I can tell you more about my personal experiences if you like. I'll be praying for Bruce.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1977

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you;

but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. Luke 10:20

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils:

freely ye have received, freely give. Matthew 10:8

I have been involved with a Deliverance Ministry for quite some time now.

Deliverance and Intercession.

The term Exorcism has been P.C.'d up to Deliverance.

Two things, first, the Roman Catholic Church Rite offers little help because a house divided can not stand,

Second, it is nothing like it is portrayed by the Media. Most of the time, you can not tell by looking or observing behaviors. Infact, many of the afflicted have absolutly no idea their infected. Until, as a last resort, they show up on our door step as a last recourse, then we press the creature until it reviels itself.

Typical, average everyday folk who think Devils are the stuff of Hollywood fiction with all the subsequent drama and theatrics, when in point of fact, the Serpent is the most subtile of all Gods creatures.

Study the Word.

For we are not ignorant of the devices of the enemy as Sons of God, Children of the Light and Friends of Jesus.

It's ain't like ya see on T.V.!

Guest Vickianne86

Hi, I made my account a few months ago but I haven't been on here in awhile. It's strange because today I was thinking about deleting it when I saw your post and decided to read it. I can relate with your experience 100% and I don't think you're mad at all. I believe God uses dreams to reveal lots of things to us. Satan is real and his demons are here in this world. You shouldn't doubt for a second that what you are feeling is evil. If it feels evil, makes your skin crawl, gives you horrible nightmares, it's EVIL. Since I was younger I have had the same dream, that I was casting a demon out of someone I know, in the name of Jesus. That person is posessed in real life. It's only though Jesus and His holy spirit that is in me that I know. I will tell you that person. He's a christian, goes to church every sunday, reads the Bible and even sings in the choir. But guess what none of that means a thing because he has never given his life to Jesus. By that he is open to demonic possession.

There are some so called christian churches that are really run by satan. The members of the church, these so called christians claim to have the " Holy ghost" when they're actually demon possessed. you might not believe this but I've seen alot of things. Years ago my church was visiting another church. A woman who was there stood out from the rest because she was standing in the aisle " shouting", praising God and speaking in tongues all through the service. She had gone up to the front to get prayed for and my pastor sensed something utterly evil from her so he asks " Why are you angry with God?" The woman is taken a back and denys it but after 20 minutes of my pastor asking her why she is angry with God she admits that she hates God. Her son had died in a car crash at a young age and she was blaming Jesus for her sons death. She even admitted to have only come to church to be seen as she would pretend to praise God. That lady was possessed with demons. As my pastor cast them out of her everyone was told to pray for Jesus to protect us, so we wouldn't be followed by the demons. Everyone prayed except for the members of the church including the pastor and his wife.

Don't you know that even demons know who Jesus is? Acts 19:15 says Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? Ever hear the saying " keep your friends close and your enemies closer". Where do you think would be the best place for demon posessed people to hide at? In the church because most christians are naive and will say " well she sings in the choir" or " but he titles every sunday". What about LOVE?? It says in the Bible that they will know you are Christians by our love. It also says that we are one in the spirit. If someone says he's a Christian but his fruits say he isn't, use your judgement and test his spirit. Ephesians 5:11 NIV says:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

yep thats for sure it aint like what you see on tv and the catholic church has no clue when it comes to exorcisim

right now their is a case coming before the courts in new zeland were a young women died her family had her exorcised the young girl died and its going threw court know

in the philippines there are tribes that practice witch craft and i know of guys who use vodo

one of my friends shared to me when they took over a council hall to use it as a church they had to cast out the spirits that have attached them selves to this building my friend said to me they were sitting down stairs praying and said a man appeared in front of them my friend started talking to the person and went to get up as they got up the man vanished my friend also told me they fell asleep and woke up to hearing music being played when my friend woke up the music stopped

in certain parts of the philippines their are tribes that offer them selves to thes gods who posses their body

in one town i was living in i would hear my name being called out and this always happend at 2 am in the morning every time i heard my name being called out i would wake up just before i was due to be woken up at 3am i open my door put on the porch light no one at the door i did not even hear my neighbours dog going off i got the torch and walked around the front the dog was looking at me then looked at the fence i thought that the dog had spotted a cat

this happend for two months straight

what amazes me how skeptical christians have become to were they dont believ what they read in the new testament

i hav even prayed in homes one home we prayed in i felt the spirit that had attached its self to the home brush pass me we were asked to pray by one of the new memebers she shared how her son was involved in the occult and stated how her friends felt an evil pressence in her home she said her friends would not hang around she wanted us to pray over the house and asked us if we could also pray in her sons room she opened his door and i saw what her son had in his room

the mother thanked us she said a peace has come over her home and her son was talking to her asking her about our church and said he was wanting to come to the morning service he took all his posters down got rid of what he had and brought christian posters and put them in his room

the mother said when her friends come over they feel peace full

we just simply prayed in all the rooms and walked around the house claimed his blood over the home and asked god to put a hedge around the home and have his angels guarding the home

god watches over us and lets nothing hapen to us

damo1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/11/1971

It is indeed interesting that I came across this subject. I was delivered from witchcraft and satanism 20 yrs ago. Just recently a met a friend that was able to put into words the spiritual warfare that I have been engaged in since that time. Here is what my friend put together:

The first thing that I feel I must point out is that there is a difference between spiritual oppression and demonic possession. Oppression is where there is a spiritual influence coming against you to try and break you down and drive you to destructive behavior. Everyone is subject to this especially if they are considered operational for the kingdom. It can come in the form of building up of pride all the way to a series of hardships and disasters that start to overwhelm you.

Possession on the other hand requires that the person actually opened the door to this in some form either knowingly where they engaged in an occult ritual to become empowered or they unknowingly opened the door by playing with some of the devils toys like the wedgie board or consulted mediums that had real familiar spirits operating on their behalf. Employing any form of occult practice for the benefit of self is considered permission for a demonic entity to enter the recipient host. It can also be an inherited demon as in family curse passed from one generation to another.

Now the oppression is dealt with by the binding and losing as this is just a part of the normal spiritual warfare that we all have to engage in at some point but the possession carries a warning and should not be dealt with until the right time.

Quote:

Mat 12:43 When the unclean spirit has gone out of a man, he walks through dry places seeking rest, and finds none.

Mat 12:44 Then he said, I will return into my house from where I came out. And when he has come, he finds it empty, swept, and decorated.

Mat 12:45 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more evil than himself, and they enter in and live there. And the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so it also shall be to this evil generation.

You can cast a demon out the person, yes! But unless they come under the protection of the Blood of Jesus as in repentance and accepting the Lord as savior they remain unprotected and open to repossession which is worse than the former state. Unless the person has been brought to the state where they want to actually let go of their demons do not cast them out. You can however bind those demons and prevent them form giving their benefits to the individual as a stop gap measure.

Now as far as oppression goes lets look at the Apostle Paul who just happened to write a whole lot of the New testament and should know what he is talking about.

Quote:

2Co 1:7 And our hope of you is certain, knowing that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also of the consolation.

2Co 1:8 For, brothers, we would not have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength; so much so that we despaired even of life.

2Co 1:9 But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, so that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead;

2Co 1:10 who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver; in whom we trust that He will yet deliver us,

2Co 1:11 with you also helping together by prayer for us, so that the gracious gift by many persons be the cause of thanksgiving through many for us.

Now Jesus told us that just as the world persecuted him so it will persecute us as well. As we are not greater that our master. Now think of this, What causes persecution. This does not just drop out of thin air, it has a cause. Demonic oppression is the cause of persecution. It is the powers and principalities of the air mounting an attack to break the spirits of the faithful. You do not pray against the people that are persecuting you but the spiritual powers behind the people. That is what you bind. But as can be seen from the above passage of scripture these attacks can be very determined and even Paul was brought to the point where he even despaired for his life.

In fact Pauls personal testimony was far from what the western church proclaims as the victorious lifestyle.

Quote:

2Co 11:23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as beside myself,) I am more! I have been in labors more abundantly, in stripes above measure, in prisons more, in deaths many times.

2Co 11:24 Five times from the Jews I received forty stripes minus one.

2Co 11:25 Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked. I have spent a night and a day in the deep.

2Co 11:26 I have been in travels often; in dangers from waters; in dangers from robbers; in dangers from my race; in dangers from the heathen; in dangers in the city; in dangers in the wilderness; in dangers on the sea; in dangers among false brothers.

2Co 11:27 I have been in hardship and toil; often in watchings; in hunger and thirst; often in fastings; in cold and nakedness;

2Co 11:28 besides the things outside conspiring against me daily, the care of all the churches.

2Co 11:29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is caused to stumble, and I do not burn?

2Co 11:30 If it is right to boast, I will boast of the things of my weakness.

2Co 11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I do not lie.

2Co 11:32 In Damascus the governor under Aretas the king guarded the city of the Damascenes, desiring to lay hold of me.

2Co 11:33 And I was let down in a basket through a window through the wall, and escaped their hands.

Now the powers of this world knew that Paul was establishing the church and they knew that they had to find a way to get rid of him with the result that they kept hammering at him from every angle they could find. If Paul was continually subject to spiritual oppression and persecution then you can rest assured that you will be as well if you aspire to serve the kingdom of Christ as well.

The message I am trying to get home here is that when the fiery trials and persecutions come upon you and when you find yourself under oppression it does not mean that you are out of favor with the Lord. It means that you have probably started to do something right and attracted the attention of the devil himself. Also any spiritual attack will always come from your weakest quarter and for many that means that it will probably come from the church itself or close family members. It is easy to recognize an attack coming from an evil source and resist it but if a religious demon can have a go at you from a trusted source then it will prove far more effective at breaking you down. This is where you learn patience and humility and how to turn the other cheek. Remember you bind the influence behind the person not the person.

When I was a baby Christian that was a hard lesson for me to learn.

You do not engage in any form of spiritual warfare without preparation just as you do not go into a court case without preparation or the judge will think you are without a case. Now the verses below describe a situation where the disciples were not able to cast a demon out even though they were well practiced at this by this time. So the Father of the victim went to Christ direct for help.

Quote:

Mat 17:14 And when they came to the crowd, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying,

Mat 17:15 Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is a lunatic and grievously vexed; for oftentimes he falls into the fire, and often into the water.

Mat 17:16 And I brought him to Your disciples, and they could not cure him.

Mat 17:17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I suffer you? Bring him here to Me.

Mat 17:18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and he departed out of him. And the child was cured from that very hour.

Mat 17:19 Then the disciples came to Jesus apart, and said, Why could we not cast him out?

Mat 17:20 And Jesus said to them, Because of your unbelief. For truly I say to you, If you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, Move from here to there. And it shall move. And nothing shall be impossible to you.

Mat 17:21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.

Now the verse to note here is the last one.

Quote:

Paul knew exactly what he was talking about when he said that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities in heavenly places. A wrestling match is not a slam dunk affair. It is a fight that can go on for hours until the opponent is beaten. It once took me three days to cast a demon out and I had to do it alone because the people I called on to help were not up to the task and ran a mile when things got difficult. Cast it out and it would go straight back in, cast it out and it would go straight back in and repeat over and over. It was really determined to hold that victim. Long story. The victim was just caught up in the cross fire and had not actually done anything wrong her self.

If you are going to come against spiritual strongholds then you prepare. Prayer and fasting where you come before God the Father, tell him what you plan to do and first ask for his protection. Then you start to pray against the strongholds behind the people and bind them, then and only then do you approach the people.

One other thing that I have found is that the real move of the Holy Spirit is very gentle and quiet. There is none of this getting slayed in the spirit as far as healings are concerned. The pain is there, you anoint with oil and you pray over the person, the pain just lifts and disipitates quietly.

There is no such thing as faith being too small. Either you have faith or you do not. Your faith is not what does the healing. Christ does the healing . You put your faith in Christ that he will do for you what you ask of him. Once you can grasp that principle you are on your way to effective intercession.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

It is indeed interesting that I came across this subject. I was delivered from witchcraft and satanism 20 yrs ago. Just recently a met a friend that was able to put into words the spiritual warfare that I have been engaged in since that time. Here is what my friend put together:

The first thing that I feel I must point out is that there is a difference between spiritual oppression and demonic possession. Oppression is where there is a spiritual influence coming against you to try and break you down and drive you to destructive behavior. Everyone is subject to this especially if they are considered operational for the kingdom. It can come in the form of building up of pride all the way to a series of hardships and disasters that start to overwhelm you.

Possession on the other hand requires that the person actually opened the door to this in some form either knowingly where they engaged in an occult ritual to become empowered or they unknowingly opened the door by playing with some of the devils toys like the wedgie board or consulted mediums that had real familiar spirits operating on their behalf. Employing any form of occult practice for the benefit of self is considered permission for a demonic entity to enter the recipient host. It can also be an inherited demon as in family curse passed from one generation to another.

Now the oppression is dealt with by the binding and losing as this is just a part of the normal spiritual warfare that we all have to engage in at some point but the possession carries a warning and should not be dealt with until the right time.

Quote:

Mat 12:43 When the unclean spirit has gone out of a man, he walks through dry places seeking rest, and finds none.

Mat 12:44 Then he said, I will return into my house from where I came out. And when he has come, he finds it empty, swept, and decorated.

Mat 12:45 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more evil than himself, and they enter in and live there. And the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so it also shall be to this evil generation.

You can cast a demon out the person, yes! But unless they come under the protection of the Blood of Jesus as in repentance and accepting the Lord as savior they remain unprotected and open to repossession which is worse than the former state. Unless the person has been brought to the state where they want to actually let go of their demons do not cast them out. You can however bind those demons and prevent them form giving their benefits to the individual as a stop gap measure.

Now as far as oppression goes lets look at the Apostle Paul who just happened to write a whole lot of the New testament and should know what he is talking about.

Quote:

2Co 1:7 And our hope of you is certain, knowing that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also of the consolation.

2Co 1:8 For, brothers, we would not have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength; so much so that we despaired even of life.

2Co 1:9 But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, so that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead;

2Co 1:10 who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver; in whom we trust that He will yet deliver us,

2Co 1:11 with you also helping together by prayer for us, so that the gracious gift by many persons be the cause of thanksgiving through many for us.

Now Jesus told us that just as the world persecuted him so it will persecute us as well. As we are not greater that our master. Now think of this, What causes persecution. This does not just drop out of thin air, it has a cause. Demonic oppression is the cause of persecution. It is the powers and principalities of the air mounting an attack to break the spirits of the faithful. You do not pray against the people that are persecuting you but the spiritual powers behind the people. That is what you bind. But as can be seen from the above passage of scripture these attacks can be very determined and even Paul was brought to the point where he even despaired for his life.

In fact Pauls personal testimony was far from what the western church proclaims as the victorious lifestyle.

Quote:

2Co 11:23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as beside myself,) I am more! I have been in labors more abundantly, in stripes above measure, in prisons more, in deaths many times.

2Co 11:24 Five times from the Jews I received forty stripes minus one.

2Co 11:25 Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked. I have spent a night and a day in the deep.

2Co 11:26 I have been in travels often; in dangers from waters; in dangers from robbers; in dangers from my race; in dangers from the heathen; in dangers in the city; in dangers in the wilderness; in dangers on the sea; in dangers among false brothers.

2Co 11:27 I have been in hardship and toil; often in watchings; in hunger and thirst; often in fastings; in cold and nakedness;

2Co 11:28 besides the things outside conspiring against me daily, the care of all the churches.

2Co 11:29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is caused to stumble, and I do not burn?

2Co 11:30 If it is right to boast, I will boast of the things of my weakness.

2Co 11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I do not lie.

2Co 11:32 In Damascus the governor under Aretas the king guarded the city of the Damascenes, desiring to lay hold of me.

2Co 11:33 And I was let down in a basket through a window through the wall, and escaped their hands.

Now the powers of this world knew that Paul was establishing the church and they knew that they had to find a way to get rid of him with the result that they kept hammering at him from every angle they could find. If Paul was continually subject to spiritual oppression and persecution then you can rest assured that you will be as well if you aspire to serve the kingdom of Christ as well.

The message I am trying to get home here is that when the fiery trials and persecutions come upon you and when you find yourself under oppression it does not mean that you are out of favor with the Lord. It means that you have probably started to do something right and attracted the attention of the devil himself. Also any spiritual attack will always come from your weakest quarter and for many that means that it will probably come from the church itself or close family members. It is easy to recognize an attack coming from an evil source and resist it but if a religious demon can have a go at you from a trusted source then it will prove far more effective at breaking you down. This is where you learn patience and humility and how to turn the other cheek. Remember you bind the influence behind the person not the person.

When I was a baby Christian that was a hard lesson for me to learn.

You do not engage in any form of spiritual warfare without preparation just as you do not go into a court case without preparation or the judge will think you are without a case. Now the verses below describe a situation where the disciples were not able to cast a demon out even though they were well practiced at this by this time. So the Father of the victim went to Christ direct for help.

Quote:

Mat 17:14 And when they came to the crowd, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying,

Mat 17:15 Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is a lunatic and grievously vexed; for oftentimes he falls into the fire, and often into the water.

Mat 17:16 And I brought him to Your disciples, and they could not cure him.

Mat 17:17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I suffer you? Bring him here to Me.

Mat 17:18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and he departed out of him. And the child was cured from that very hour.

Mat 17:19 Then the disciples came to Jesus apart, and said, Why could we not cast him out?

Mat 17:20 And Jesus said to them, Because of your unbelief. For truly I say to you, If you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, Move from here to there. And it shall move. And nothing shall be impossible to you.

Now the verse to note here is the last one.

Quote:

Paul knew exactly what he was talking about when he said that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities in heavenly places. A wrestling match is not a slam dunk affair. It is a fight that can go on for hours until the opponent is beaten. It once took me three days to cast a demon out and I had to do it alone because the people I called on to help were not up to the task and ran a mile when things got difficult. Cast it out and it would go straight back in, cast it out and it would go straight back in and repeat over and over. It was really determined to hold that victim. Long story. The victim was just caught up in the cross fire and had not actually done anything wrong her self.

If you are going to come against spiritual strongholds then you prepare. Prayer and fasting where you come before God the Father, tell him what you plan to do and first ask for his protection. Then you start to pray against the strongholds behind the people and bind them, then and only then do you approach the people.

One other thing that I have found is that the real move of the Holy Spirit is very gentle and quiet. There is none of this getting slayed in the spirit as far as healings are concerned. The pain is there, you anoint with oil and you pray over the person, the pain just lifts and disipitates quietly.

There is no such thing as faith being too small. Either you have faith or you do not. Your faith is not what does the healing. Christ does the healing . You put your faith in Christ that he will do for you what you ask of him. Once you can grasp that principle you are on your way to effective intercession.

high a deeper walk

i know wher you are comming from you hav a lot in commen with a good friend of mine who went threw teen challange with me he shared how god had delivered him from witch craft he shared how he was a satanic priest and told me how god convicted him we shared a room together and we would sit up talking sharing what made us come to believe

i too was involved in the occult and on my side we had gypsys and i had an aunt who would talk to the dead i had done some digging i am a strong believer in cutting of soul ties

i want nothing passed on to my son and my futer kids from my pass i found it hard to believ that my fathers sins could be passed on to me

i fast and i have encountered what you hav shared

i use to be very skeptical when i was young but thanks to some aborigonal christian elders i no longer doubt these brothers realy taught me a lot and i go away to a camp were we just fast and pray for four days we do rest and take it in turns i hav not yet done a fast were i have been awake but i know of christians that hav done a four day fast with out sleep

i do fast and i can last two weeks when i started to step out and try fasting my first atempt i lasted only one day

we did this at a look out that was used by a satanic group we went to the look out and claimed it the first friday we did this we had one guy attack us he did not come back our town had a lot of problems and what we did we gathered in our church first we came before god then we prayed over our area where our church was and over our community and we also prayed over the police officers

god began to answer our prayers we had sevral drug busts over two million dolars worth the look out was no longer over taken by the satanic group that would go ther threw the week

a peace began to settle over our community god was responding to our prayers

even in our neighbour hood were our church was it was a bad neighbour hood the police nick named it little bronks

we walked around the neighbour hood we picked a street and we prayed over the homes we would stop at each home praying over the homes the police were amazed at the change in the neighbour hood gangs stoped doing theer local deals from at the back of the service station the phone boxes were even left in tact the local phone company at one stage gave up telstra there were 5 phone boxes and every night the widows would be smashed the locals could not even use the phones to ring their relatives

this is how bad the neighbour hood was our church even got brokken into and each sunday morning we would find a smashed window what the lord did for us in the farming community i had just left when i share i notice skeptics like the ones i run into find it hard to believe that god realy responded

two of the bad neighbours approached my old pastor and said we wil keep your church from having its windows brokken and smashed one of the neighbours even openly said sorry he would give us a hard time

so i am a firm believer in spiritual warfare and can relate to you thanks for sharing what the lord has been showing you much appreciated

damo1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/11/1971

so i am a firm believer in spiritual warfare and can relate to you thanks for sharing what the lord has been showing you much appreciated

damo1

When it comes right down to it, damo1, it matters not what the skeptics say. We know what our Lord can and will do through a willing servant.

Be blessed in the ministry He has called you to, brother.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

quote]I do not think Bruce is demon-possed and I think what you are feeling when in his prescence is fear instead of evil not trying to hurt your feelings but fear can put all kinds of things in our heads.

Demons have a way of carrying a presence of fear with them, though.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Your observation leads me to ask out of curiosity that while in the presence of a demon and a false since of fear is really not fear but it is just the presence of a demon. I kind of wonder why the demon was not cast out after knowing you are in the presence of a demon. Have or do you cast out demons when in thei presence or do you have nothing to do with except feel the evil of their presence? I'm not trying to flustrate you in any way I just am curious if you have a certain ways you may have in casting out demons as there is controversy in this avenue

I've never been involved in casting a demon out of a person.

I've just been on the brunt end of many demonic attacks.

One of the ways I would figure out that it was the demonic presence I was feeling was that I would feel the fear before I had any cognition that something was up.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

or elvis is alive and living in Iraq.

You mean he's not? :huh:

Hey Fez,

I'm moving this to the Spiritual Warfare forum.

Remember Jesus said, "This kind cometh out only by fasting and prayer."

Mr