light22

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

Funny, the bible I read tells us the no man knows the day or hour, How is it that yours does? Care to explain your reason for date setting? Oh, and you should also realize that many has been incorrect so far. Why not all? Cause the day of their choosing has not passed yet.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Funny, the bible I read tells us the no man knows the day or hour, How is it that yours does? Care to explain your reason for date setting? Oh, and you should also realize that many has been incorrect so far. Why not all? Cause the day of their choosing has not passed yet.

I t does but if you study deeper it's clear that god is talking to two groups of people, the unsaved and the beleivere, that said, God also saids he's the same yesterday today and forever more, well if he gave NOAH the day when he would bring the flood, he gave him a 120 year and then just before the flood he gave him 7 days, well he also gave LOT the day when he was going to destroy sadom in fact he led him out by his hand, he also sent JONAH to nenivah with 40 days, and now he's ginen us the day.

Now you can argue me down but it will not change the fact that this will happen if you want to learn more and if you want to see where in scripture this info is coming from visit familyradio.com or ebiblefellowship.com.

Order the free books WE ARE ALMOST THERE/ TIME HAS AN END/ THE END OF THE CHURCH AGE AND AFTER/ ADAM WHEN, but if you are going to ignore this and not see for yourselves if this is so, then your blood is upon your own head, this is very very serious, and remember when jonah told the nenivites he told them IN 40 DAYS GOD WILL OVERTHROW THIS GREAT CITY and from the king on down ate or drank nothing and sat in sacloth and repented, in englist jonah said 8 words and they beleived, they could have ignored this guy jonah, after all he was from an enemy country, and they could've made a number of excuses why they could've ignored him, but they chose to listen to GOD because jonah may haveyelled it in the streets of ninevah but the message was from GOD, and they chose to listen to GOD because jonah was a true beleiver and just like jonah every true beleiver when they bring the gosple to someone the message is from GOD, and the ninavites did'nt have a bible and even if they would have had one (which they did'nt) they would'nt have had the whole bible because it was a long ways off from being competed back then.

But we today have the whole bible and our punishment will be more survere because we have the WHOLE WORD OF GOD, by the way many before were incorrect because they were'nt using the bible and also they were'nt living in the time of the end like we are, GOD has taken the seals off his word and knowladge is increased, but if you do'nt want to see if these things are true, you can but you will see this come to pass on that day and you will have no excuse.

Edited by light22

I t does but if you study deeper it's clear that god is talking to two groups of people, the unsaved and the beleivere, that said, God also saids he's the same yesterday today and forever more, well if he gave NOAH the day when he would bring the flood, he gave him a 120 year and then just before the flood he gave him 7 days, well he also gave LOT the day when he was going to destroy sadom in fact he led him out by his hand, he also sent JONAH to nenivah with 40 days, and now he's ginen us the day.

Now you can argue me down but it will not change the fact that this will happen if you want to learn more and if you want to see where in scripture this info is coming from visit familyradio.com or ebiblefellowship.com.

Order the free books WE ARE ALMOST THERE/ TIME HAS AN END/ THE END OF THE CHURCH AGE AND AFTER/ ADAM WHEN, but if you are going to ignore this and not see for yourselves if this is so, then your blood is upon your own head, this is very very serious, and remember when jonah told the nenivites he told them IN 40 DAYS GOD WILL OVERTHROW THIS GREAT CITY and from the king on down ate or drank nothing and sat in sacloth and repented, in englist jonah said 8 words and they beleived, they could have ignored this guy jonah, after all he was from an enemy country, and they could've made a number of excuses why they could've ignored him, but they chose to listen to GOD because jonah may haveyelled it in the streets of ninevah but the message was from GOD, and they chose to listen to GOD because jonah was a true beleiver and just like jonah every true beleiver when they bring the gosple to someone the message is from GOD, and the ninavites did'nt have a bible and even if they would have had one (which they did'nt) they would'nt have had the whole bible because it was a long ways off from being competed back then.

But we today have the whole bible and our punishment will be more survere because we have the WHOLE WORD OF GOD, by the way many before were incorrect because they were'nt using the bible and also they were'nt living in the time of the end like we are, GOD has taken the seals off his word and knowladge is increased, but if you do'nt want to see if these things are true, you can but you will see this come to pass on that day and you will have no excuse.

To be completely honest, anyone can take scripture and twist it to make their own doctrine. Answer me this; what did Jesus mean when He tells us: "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only." Do you think Jesus would lie?

Order the free books WE ARE ALMOST THERE/ TIME HAS AN END/ THE END OF THE CHURCH AGE AND AFTER/ ADAM WHEN.

This information speaks of the controversial issue of planet X. It is in line with the Aztec beliefs and the Mayan calendar. This is not scriptural at all. What is presented to you, and it appears that you have accepted it hook-line-and sinker is a lie. I challenge you to provide scriptural backing for this.

You also have been following one teacher that has been proven to not stand on biblical principles, like telling everyone to leave their churches. This author also had a book called 1994 where in it he claimed that the world would end in September 1994. Teachings that employs an allegorical method of understanding scripture, through subjective understanding, twists scripture. Why would one continue to follow a teaching that has been proving wrong, as if it were prophesy?

Why can't you teach us? If you truly have evidence of dates and times, wouldn't it be your responsibility to get that information out to those of us who ignorant of that fact?

but if you do'nt want to see if these things are true, you can but you will see this come to pass on that day and you will have no excuse.

And what will your excuse be for not teaching us this "truth"?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Light 22, I must have missed that part in my bible. :whistling: I must try and read it more than I do :emot-hug:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I agree that there is no possible way of knowing the day and hour. God knows everything -- including what kind of mess we would make of things if we (and Satan) knew the final moment. There are many signs that it is coming down to the final moments, but how long of a period those moments emcompass, only God knows.

God told Noah to build the Ark. Noah was obedient and built and Ark. We are told to go into the world and preach the Gospel, and we must be obedient until God closes the door. Noah didn't know the day or the hour, all he knew is God said to do it, and he did. It is Enoch who is a picture type of the Rapture. He didn't know when it would happen. Genesis 5:24 says "And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him." Hebrews 11:15 says "By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God."

Methuselah is a picture of God's grace. He was the oldest person to ever live and died in the year of the Flood..the year judgment came upon the earth. But that did not tell Noah the day or hour tha judgment would come.

There are many out there who are selling books and getting rich off of false teachings. Stick to the Bible. Study it in context and understand that the Great Commission is not to tell everyone "The end is near" but to spread the Good News of Salvation to every creature.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Amen Trusting, amen.

There are many out there who are selling books and getting rich off of false teachings. Stick to the Bible. Study it in context and understand that the Great Commission is not to tell everyone "The end is near" but to spread the Good News of Salvation to every creature.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Yes, Sister, there sure are. Unfortunately, the material is free ... In this case, one of the teaching mentioned tries to use numerology to find the answer. There is so much wrong with all of the books mentioned that one would have to spend much time presenting all the errors. I believe it is sufficient to just look at the methods used alone to show that these teachings are false.