light22

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

It rains on the just and the unjust so look for it because the rain is coming folks.

Just thought I'd point out that, from a Middle Eastern point of view, rain is a BLESSING. When the Bible says that God sends rain on the just and on the unjust, it's speaking of the Lord doing good to all.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's really not enough said.......

I have a question. Lets say just for the sake of discussion the OP is correct....... so what????

Any of us could be run down and killed tomorrow by a runaway garbage truck (or some other suitable disaster). So what should we be doing to prepare for that date in 2011 that we shouldn't have done to prepare for the possibility of the garbage truck tomorrow????

It seems to me that putting any date in the future for the rapture might give a false sense that a person had time to be ready that any of us might actually not have........ and that seems extremely dangerous to teach even if it could possibly be true.

That's the exact reason we were not given any dates or times.

And when that date comes and goes, how many people will base their rejection of God upon that lie?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Maybe it's really not enough said.......

I have a question. Lets say just for the sake of discussion the OP is correct....... so what????

Any of us could be run down and killed tomorrow by a runaway garbage truck (or some other suitable disaster). So what should we be doing to prepare for that date in 2011 that we shouldn't have done to prepare for the possibility of the garbage truck tomorrow????

It seems to me that putting any date in the future for the rapture might give a false sense that a person had time to be ready that any of us might actually not have........ and that seems extremely dangerous to teach even if it could possibly be true.

That's the exact reason we were not given any dates or times.

And when that date comes and goes, how many people will base their rejection of God upon that lie?

Good point, and since I'm really not a pre tribber, that point is very critical to me date setting or not.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Amen!