light22

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

It would seem that if someone 'predicts' the end of the World every year since 1994 - if they live long enough and continue to make that prediction each year... at some point they may actually get it right.

I love the Lord - and I am going to focus each day that He gives me on reading and studying His Word and praying and following His Guidance and Directions. There is no place in my mind, my heart or my somewhat already cluttered mind for cultists, false preachings, false prophets and those who seek self-serving attention. Shame on them.

Jeremiah 14:14

Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

2 Peter 2

False Teachers and Their Destruction

1But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

Funny, the bible I read tells us the no man knows the day or hour, How is it that yours does? Care to explain your reason for date setting? Oh, and you should also realize that many has been incorrect so far. Why not all? Cause the day of their choosing has not passed yet.

I t does but if you study deeper it's clear that god is talking to two groups of people, the unsaved and the beleivere, that said, God also saids he's the same yesterday today and forever more, well if he gave NOAH the day when he would bring the flood, he gave him a 120 year and then just before the flood he gave him 7 days, well he also gave LOT the day when he was going to destroy sadom in fact he led him out by his hand, he also sent JONAH to nenivah with 40 days, and now he's ginen us the day.

Now you can argue me down but it will not change the fact that this will happen if you want to learn more and if you want to see where in scripture this info is coming from visit familyradio.com or ebiblefellowship.com.

Order the free books WE ARE ALMOST THERE/ TIME HAS AN END/ THE END OF THE CHURCH AGE AND AFTER/ ADAM WHEN, but if you are going to ignore this and not see for yourselves if this is so, then your blood is upon your own head, this is very very serious, and remember when jonah told the nenivites he told them IN 40 DAYS GOD WILL OVERTHROW THIS GREAT CITY and from the king on down ate or drank nothing and sat in sacloth and repented, in englist jonah said 8 words and they beleived, they could have ignored this guy jonah, after all he was from an enemy country, and they could've made a number of excuses why they could've ignored him, but they chose to listen to GOD because jonah may haveyelled it in the streets of ninevah but the message was from GOD, and they chose to listen to GOD because jonah was a true beleiver and just like jonah every true beleiver when they bring the gosple to someone the message is from GOD, and the ninavites didn't have a bible and even if they would have had one (which they didn't) they wouldn't have had the whole bible because it was a long ways off from being competed back then.

But we today have the whole bible and our punishment will be more severe because we have the WHOLE WORD OF GOD, by the way many before were incorrect because they weren't using the bible and also they weren't living in the time of the end like we are, GOD has taken the seals off his word and knowladge is increased, but if you don't want to see if these things are true, you can but you will see this come to pass on that day and you will have no excuse.

No thanks. If those books have taught you what you are trying to put over on us I am not at all interested. You my friend have been deceived by those books.

If it is not written in the bible it is not. So if the date of the resurrection is not recorded in the word of God then the date or dates in those books are rubbish.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Amen Massorite. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I predict Jesus will return during the 2pm hour!

(Just don't ask me which time zone that will be in. :thumbsup: )

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

:thumbsup::cool::blink::101::101::24::24:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

There you go being all scientific! I love it. Nebula -- write a book get rich! :thumbsup::cool::blink::101:

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

:24::24: Sorry lunchtime is inconvienient for me. Could you not manipulate your time to make it 2 am? :emot-heartbeat:

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

(Just don't ask me which time zone that will be in. :whistling: )

There you go being all scientific! I love it. Nebula -- write a book get rich! :o:laugh::24::24:

<>< ><>

Nathele

I wrote the book but the getting rich hasn't happened yet.

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

'light22' date='Jul 1 2009,

We are at the end of the final tribulation, we are just under 2 years from the day of the rapture which will take place on MAY 21 2011, this is in the bible and this is what god has reveal.

Hi light22, Well I have to wag my head on this one. No man knows the day nor the hour when the catching away will take place for Jesus does not even know but only the Father.

I have absolutly no belief in date setters for they come a dime a dozen and all fail. Those who do this always come up empty with nothing as those who listened to what you had to say, when the date rolls around those people who placed their faith in your words their faith will be hurt and you yourself will be hurt likewise.

IMHO

oc

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  05/12/1960

I agree with openly curious, No man knows the day nor the hour. How can you set dates with a scripture like that one. Its foolishness to think you can put a date.