Chiquita

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

This is a really old thread. If anyone wants to update it I might respond. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

What kind of voices do you hear because I hear voices too, does that mean I'm schizophrenic?

Does this happen to anyone else?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Holytrinity said:

What kind of voices do you hear because I hear voices too, does that mean I'm schizophrenic?

Does this happen to anyone else?

No one here is a doctor that I know of.  Even if there was a doctor on this forum, they could  not make a diagnosis online.

If you really are hearing voices, see your primary doctor immediately and he/she can refer you to someone who can help.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  2.10

A person can really get ill like this. Generally with Schizophrenia you hear voices and see hallucinations.

Bipolar 1 with Psychotic Features you become delusional, But do not hear voices or see visual hallucinations.

Psychosis is not Psychopathy. I am on Disability Income and have to repeatedly report all of my bad symptoms, Even if they are few and far between, Because the federal government will remove me from my current care if I do not. They only want to hear all of my bad symptoms or they will remove me from current treatment.

Not only is this bad for people with the severest of forms of illnesses, It also causes us to recycle through the system, Come back worse this time, Or not come back at all.

Remaining on a current treatment that is working well for you is VITAL to the health and the safety of all involved with Serious Mental Illness.

Men and women with Serious Mental Illness often times have different delusions, And different hallucinations. I can't attest to the hallucinations, as I have never had them,

But, a Man with a Serious Mental Illness,

And, a Woman with a Serious Mental Illness can and will have different delusions and different hallucinations, Most of, If not all of the time. Occasionally a man will have a delusion like a woman, And occasionally a woman will have a delusion like a man.

Men's delusions tend to focus outward,

Where as Women's delusions tend to focus inwards.

Several, Several of the mass shootings that get reported on are not the norm in Serious Mental Illness, Are over~reported on, And is always caused by a man with a Serious Mental Illness, And it is always outward behavior for a man.

For a woman, They tend to go internally.

No, Serious Mental Illness is not demons.

However, With the way the Federal government treats those of us with it,

THAT IS, demons. Blessings. :8:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

Mental illness and demonic possession aren't always an either/or situation.  They can be both/and.  They can go together.  In fact, if a person gets demon possessed and they are treated for mental illness with medications, they can actually deteriorate and manifest mental illness symptoms later on in their life.  

There's too much black and white thinking surrounding this issue.