• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

In <Matthew 24:2> and <Mark 13:2> and <Luke 21:6> The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ said that "...There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down." Referring to Herod's Temple in Jesusalem. The 2nd Temple [if you don't count the rebuilt one of Ezra/Nehemiah] or the 3rd if you do.

Supposedly Titus in 70 A.D. fulfilled this with his total destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple.

However, there is now the Wailing Wall [that has stones upon another] that Jews pray at in Jerusalem. I asked a Jewish Christian who visited there a few years back re <Matthew 24:2> etc. fulfilled by Titus in 70 A.D. or not? He did not know. He in my view was a strong believer in the inerrant literal Word of God and also so nice and humble. I take his "i don't know" with respect. Before my asking him my current thinking was that Titus did not fulfill. Today i think the same.

We see pictures of the Wailing Wall. Has stones upon stones. I am not convinced that Titus in 70 A.D. fulfilled Jesus Christ's words. How about you all out there?

Guest Shilo

the wailing wall in Jerusalem is not part of the temple....when King Herod refurbished the temple he built an outer wall to keep out intruders and that is what the wailing wall is....just an outer wall...Jesus's prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD as predicted

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the wailing wall in Jerusalem is not part of the temple....when King Herod refurbished the temple he built an outer wall to keep out intruders and that is what the wailing wall is....just an outer wall...Jesus's prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD as predicted

I have been wondering about that. Thanks for the info Shilo.

San

Guest Shilo

Glad to help out otherone :t2:

My Pastor tried to tell his Sunday class that is prophecy had not been fulfilled and I did research with regards to this and informed my pastor that he was incorrect and that the scripture had been fulfilled. The Wailing Wall is not part of the Temple.