IGNORED

One World Religion

WISDOM

Guest leejosepho

Bobka6:

Greetings!

With the exception of Christians now being caught up in ecumenism / interfaithism, you are certainly correct.  However, nobody even now alive is exempt from the effect(s) of Satan's New World Order.

Agreed?

Blessings!

Lee

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

lee:

You said that "America hasn't killed Christians".

I say you haven't studied your history very well.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

leejoseph:

My sincerest apologies.  :blush:

I went back and re-read the posts and you are absolutely right; you DID say she has killed Americans.  I tried to do a search and cannot find where or what post I originally read that statement in.  Please accept my apology for directing that accusation to you.

As far as "other threads", I have little time in these message boards.  I have left off posting in some threads due to this lack of time and felt there was nothing more to say.  One of the issues I have with ikonboards is that there is no tracking or notification system of responses from others.  I started out on Lycos in 1998 but, left when they changed their format.  Delphi is nice but now limits a person's posting capabilities unless you pay them for additional capabilities like posting URL's or colorizing, etc....  Plus, Delphi is a hotbed of politically motivated individuals who desire to cut people to shreds rather than reason and debate in a Christian tone.  But, at least both of them (Delphi and Lycos) had an email notification system to let me know when someone replied or posted to me.

So, if you have posted to me elsewhere, please provide the links and I will go and answer you.

God Bless.