IGNORED

7 ORDERS

tsth

Hi, hello brothers and sisters in Christ, as my 1st post I would just like to share a brief, though thoroughly stimulating study on the 1st resurrection, that of course is open to your thoughts and more importantly the examination of scripture.

As I guess most of you are aware of the basic doctrine of the resurrection [thats is the actual physical resurrection of our earthly bodies into a spiritual body 1cor15:35-58] I will cut straight to the point.

Throughout my bible studies I have come across in the book of Revelation what clearly seems to be 7 distinct orders of saints that make up the complete body, that is refered to as the 1st resurrection [rev20:5-6].

What initially drew my attention to this topic was that famous parable uttered by the Lord about the kingdom being likened to ten virgins, 5 of which were wise and 5 of which were foolish. With that in mind I also was drawn by 1cor15:20-23 [for as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive, BUT EVERYMAN IN HIS OWN ORDER.....................]

So the 7 orders for you to investigate in thier sequential orders are >

1. JESUS CHRIST > 1COR 15:20-23 / REV 1:5.

2. THE OLD TESTAMENT BRIDE OF CHRIST > MATT 27:50-53 / REV 4:6-8 / REV 5:8-10.

3. THE NEW TESTAMENT BRIDE OF CHRIST > REV 4:1-4 / REV 5:8-10.

4. THE INNUMERABLE COMPANY > REV 7:9-17.

5. THE 144,000 JEWISH BRIDE OF CHRIST > REV 7:1-8 / REV 12:1-5 / REV 14:1-5.

6. THE HARVEST OF THE EARTH > REV 14:14-16 / REV 15:1-4.

7. THE TRIBULATION MARTYRS > REV 6:9-11 / REV 20:4-6.

Well these are all the orders with their scriptual references and you will find the text quite clear in revealing each order as ressurected human beings. Even the 24 elders and the 4 living creatures which are no doubt symbolic references are without question found in rev 5:8-10 praising the Lamb for redeeming them by his blood from every people and nation ect.

What then is the point or edifiable purpose of such a study you may well ask? Well personally I

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Blake- that is an awesome study. I am going to print this out and reflect on this. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

bump

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Are you saying there is 7 ressurections?

Or are you saying during the one ressurection of the righteous . The ressurection occurs in that order?

BUT EVERYMAN IN HIS OWN ORDER.....................]

It say's "each in his own order" Christ, the dead in Christ (firstfruits) Then those who are Christ's at his coming.

Peace :inlove: Amen