Drawn

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

One more question, tho- is it wise to speak to an entity if it speaks to us, or is it better to ignore it and let Jesus do the talking? I don't like to play around with evil.

Jesus always told the demons to be quiet. Do the same.

Rule #1 in talking to demons - they lie. So don't even bother.

Great advice- thanks, nebula!

Stupid lying demons, they lie and then lie, and after that- they lie. Then, they lie about lying about the lies about which they lied. Those liars.

• 10 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 9/15/2009 at 6:27 PM, Drawn said:

Anyway.... I helped him rip up some of the carpet in his foyer and found a weird little pewter charm for a necklace. It was a scrunched up face on one side and two sticks crossed in the back. I thought it was evil, so we burned it in a fire in the backyard, then took the melted parts and threw them in the deepest part of the local river. I'm hoping that we have rid the house of evil things as he has not found anything else.

My question is this- have we done enough? Does he have the power to anoint the house, or does he need to get an ordained minister to do so? He's in Tuscon this week and won't be home until next Wed., so I wanted to find out some info to help him out. He is a good friend and a brother in Christ, so I know neither of us can be possessed, I just wanted some advice on what else can be done.

You did get rid of it physically, which is good because you cut off the root of the issue, but now you have to pray against what this necklace put in your life. Use your faith and authority.