• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Dad,

What is that supposed to mean?   :t2:

I just want to know what you think the fullness of the Gentiles is and what provokes the Jews to jealousy.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello eve

I believe a part of the AC's deception will be the staging of a fake Armageddon. The battle of Armageddon will occur in the middle east around what is called now the plains of meggedo, the description of this battle is specific numbering the Army of the Ac at 200 Million. But as I said I think their will be a WW3 and many will be fooled into thinking it is the battle of Armageddon and then the AC will reveal himself and many will think he is the Messiah many shall be deceived.

From reports the USA Government plans to activate it's missile defense shield sometime mid 2003 I strongly feel that they will never get to activate it. I think the US will suffer a surprise attack before its activation. Many people will think this is the battle of Armageddon but scripture describes the true battle of Armageddon for us who read it. Do not be a deceived one Guard yourself with the WORD.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I believe a part of the AC's deception will be the staging of a fake Armageddon. The battle of Armageddon will occur in the middle east around what is called now the plains of meggedo, the description of this battle is specific numbering the Army of the Ac at 200 Million. But as I said I think their will be a WW3 and many will be fooled into thinking it is the battle of Armageddon and then the AC will reveal himself and many will think he is the Messiah many shall be deceived.....

Adstar, your post is interesting and is pretty

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Wordsower,

Good questions.

The provoking to Jealousy part is the fact that he pruned them (except his reserved elect amongst them )and grafted us in , because of their own unbelief.

The fullness of the gentiles. Is the end of the time accorded to the Gentiles under grace. Which ends when the Rapture occurs. Then the Jews will see thru the veil of his Flesh (they did not see him for what he was because he was veiled in flesh) That he yet lives and has overcome death. Then they will all call to mind the scriptures they so love and will believe.This is why he makes a place for the Woman in the wilderness. There they must stay yet a little while safe.

Peace :inlove: Amen :thumb:

P.S.

This is also why the veil in the Temple was torn down the middle . He overcame death. The veil was no longer useful. For he was now the ultimate sacrifice. We can now approach G-d. The veil was lifted. the physical veil in the Temple was torn asunder.

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Followers:  2

Dr. Luke,

You are saying you think the rapture and the second coming are one in the same, right?  Well, if we are raptured when Jesus comes, why do the Jews need a place in the wilderness to be safe?  Jesus is coming to bring peace and rule and reign, you are confusing me.

I understand the purpose of the veil being torn in two, the law was completed in Christ, however, the Jews are still under the law because they didn't accept that He fulfilled it, that is why they have no rest.  The fullness of the gentiles is the time when all the gospel is preached to the gentiles and they have accepted Christ or denied Him, then they will be raptured.  

What does a post trib rapture believer think the marriage supper of the Lamb is and when is it?

Wordsower,

Forgive me . You are correct I have written wrongly. I wrote late last night after a long week. I have been busy with children and work. The enemy crept in. I did not mean to confuse you.

I believe being a Post Tribber that The marriage supper occurs After the events in Revelation 20 .

As 1 Corinthians 15:20-26 states

20 But now Christ has  been raised from the dead, the first  fruits of those who are asleep. 21 For since by a man {came} death, by a man also {came} the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those  who are Christ's at His coming, 24 then {comes} the end, when He hands over the  kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign until  He has put all His enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be abolished  is death.

The true meaning of this passage was made evident to me only today.

Here is what I think happens at his second coming. Those who are still alive in Christ and those martyred by the Tribulation are called up to him. They overcame the Beast and his Mark. Either by death or evasion.They take part in the first Ressurection. So as to prevent them from the wrath. Those already dead in Christ before the Tribulation won't go through the Tribulation or the Wrath. For they are already dead. They await the second ressurection of the dead after the 1,000 year reign of Christ. When he puts down all enemies. The last being death. Then the judgment of the ressurected dead. Those in Christ rewarded those not found in the Lambs book of life. Cast into the lake of Fire.Where the devil has already been cast.

I am remaining open minded. Some things I am still confused on. G-d is working on me. He is refining me as it were. Much will be expected of the Tribulation Saints. Sometimes I do err. This happens when i try to get ahead of G-d. He is revealing to me on his timetable. Please forgive my error. I will try not to post when I'm tired.

I was trying to answer your provoking to jealosy and Veiled posts.

I think the lifting of the veil will occur because the jews will see him as he really is alive. No longer will they see him in his veiled flesh.

I also believe we can not be the Bride. For if we were he would take the whole bride when he comes. The Bride is very clearly the new Jerusalem descending out of Heaven lovingly adorned.

:inlove:

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Greetings Dr Luke,

If you would allow me to clarify as follows:-

- The first resurrection is of the just and those resurrected are the dead in Christ throughout all the ages as well as the those martyred and still alive during the Great Tribulation.  

- The second resurrection is of the unjust which are the unbelievers and this will happen only after the 1000 years.

In His love,

eve

Eve ,

I would agree with you if not for

Revelation 20:23

Also 1 Corinthians 15;12-26

Peace  :inlove: Amen

• Followers:  2

Those who are still alive in Christ and those martyred by the Tribulation are called up to him. They overcame the Beast and his Mark. Either by death or evasion.They take part in the first Ressurection. So as to prevent them from the wrath. Those already dead in Christ before the Tribulation won't go through the Tribulation or the Wrath. For they are already dead. They await the second ressurection of the dead after the 1,000 year reign of Christ. When he puts down all enemies. The last being death. Then the judgment of the ressurected dead. Those in Christ rewarded those not found in the Lambs book of life. Cast into the lake of Fire.Where the devil has already been cast.

They take part in the first resurrection so as not to take part in His wrath???  Whether you know it or not that is MID-TRIB.

Tribulation lasts for 7 years, rapture takes place before 7 years starts, (personally I think it could be at the time of a nuclear war because of 2 Peter 3) peace treaty is signed, marking the start of the 7 years, half way through, the treaty is broken, anti-christ comes to power, God starts sending wrath in that way of plagues.  At the end of 7 years, we return with Christ (Jude 14) to rule and reign on earth for 1000 years, satan is bound during this time.  At the end of the millineum he is let free and destroyed and ....we lived happily ever after  :t2:  :t2:  :noidea: