Abusa

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  29

No one must take light what happened on the cross, it was not a small thing. Yet, no one must say Jesus is a liar for saying that no one can take his life. Some one has quoted Jesus saying that the son of man shall be taken to be crucified.

I think that we must understand that one can be crucified and one hour later or even 6 hours later be removed from the cross VERY ALIVE yet was crucified. Crucifixion is not killing. Have you not seen in East Asia crucifixions that take place every Easter period YET NO ONE DIES? Please! Please! no one is saying that Jesus did not die, he died and on th third day rose again.

What are you saying :noidea: , your reply first says one can be crucified and live....then crucifixion is not killing..... East Asia crucifixions, "yet no one dies". These are all natural works of man. We can never compare the SUPERNATURAL WORKS of GOD to anything man does. The last part of your reply says.....no one is saying that Jesus did not die, he died and on the third day rose again. I hear what you are saying..I need you to tell me what you BELIEVE...jotful :noidea:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.90
  • Days Won:  33

I think that we must understand that one can be crucified and one hour later or even 6 hours later be removed from the cross VERY ALIVE yet was crucified. Crucifixion is not killing.

:whistling:

Jesus was very very dead. What are you trying to say?

No one must take light what happened on the cross, it was not a small thing. Yet, no one must say Jesus is a liar for saying that no one can take his life. Some one has quoted Jesus saying that the son of man shall be taken to be crucified.

I think that we must understand that one can be crucified and one hour later or even 6 hours later be removed from the cross VERY ALIVE yet was crucified. Crucifixion is not killing. Have you not seen in East Asia crucifixions that take place every Easter period YET NO ONE DIES? Please! Please! no one is saying that Jesus did not die, he died and on th third day rose again.

Do?

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:

John 3:35-36 (a)

You Believe?

and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 3:36 (b)

And Do You Confess? Jesus Is LORD

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:9-10

Or Do You Follow Another messenger And Another god?

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

1 John 2:22-26

>>>>>()<<<<<

Believe

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 11:25

The LORD Jesus

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:6

The Christ

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

John 6:47

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

John 6:2

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2 Timothy 3:12

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus Christ was indeed slain at the hands of wicked men, and He also is said to have lain down His Own life. Amen! And thru His all-atoning death on Mount Calvary, we can receive eternal life according to John 3:16 & John 5:24. Hallelujah, what a Savior!! :thumbsup: Thank You, Lord Jesus, for dying a death I could never have died!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/11/1966

Do?

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:

John 3:35-36 (a)

You Believe?

and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 3:36 (b)

And Do You Confess? Jesus Is LORD

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:9-10

Or Do You Follow Another messenger And Another god?

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

1 John 2:22-26

>>>>>()<<<<<

Believe

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 11:25

The LORD Jesus

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:6

The Christ

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

John 6:47

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

John 6:2

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2 Timothy 3:12

I see no connection to what i wrote. Are you trying to find out if I am a Born Again Christian? I think in my contributions i have stated my stand so the above long quotes and questions are not helping me at all and are of no use to me. Why can you not just talk to me and tell me fact?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

But Abusa I guess the problem many of us are having is that you seem to be denying that Jesus was indeed crucified, that He died on the cross?

I think we agree that Christ allowed this to happen, that indeed He laid down His own life, as Christ Himself told the court they could have no power over Him at all if it were not for God allowing it.

I am just sensitive to this in that I do know Muslims personally, and their big problem with Christianity is that they cannot fathom God dying on the cross, they worship a false God of war and power and pride, while we worship the true God of love and humility and sacrifice. The Muslim God would never allow himself to be crucified as it would be beneath him, he is a prideful God.

I see no connection to what i wrote. Are you trying to find out if I am a Born Again Christian? I think in my contributions i have stated my stand so the above long quotes and questions are not helping me at all and are of no use to me. Why can you not just talk to me and tell me fact?

although i agree with about Jesus death, your response here puzzles me. Bible quotes are of no use to you?? even if you don't believe the Scriptures presented are relevant to the topic at hand, they still should be of use to you and can be of help if you would let them.

this is the way Joe posts. if you think he is asking whether or not you are saved, why don't you just answer the question?

:noidea:

Saved? Hmm, only when I die will I know for sure as the same scriptures says we must make sure we finish the race. i am still running it. The same also says in Rev 3:5 The one who overcomes, this one will be clothed in white clothing. And I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Seeing that salvation is in the hands of God, I leave it to him alone to confirm my salvation. If on the other hand you believe you are saved and are very sure of inheriting the Kingdom, I thank God for that.

If it is the way Joe posts, i doubt there are many that read and are helped as it reminds me of the Jehovah Witnesses tracts that are distributed regardless. God's word comes in season not anyhow. seek the Spirit he will show you want I need and it will help me.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

although i agree with about Jesus death, your response here puzzles me. Bible quotes are of no use to you?? even if you don't believe the Scriptures presented are relevant to the topic at hand, they still should be of use to you and can be of help if you would let them.

this is the way Joe posts. if you think he is asking whether or not you are saved, why don't you just answer the question?

Saved? Hmm, only when I die will I know for sure as the same scriptures says we must make sure we finish the race. i am still running it. The same also says in Rev 3:5 The one who overcomes, this one will be clothed in white clothing. And I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Seeing that salvation is in the hands of God, I leave it to him alone to confirm my salvation. If on the other hand you believe you are saved and are very sure of inheriting the Kingdom, I thank God for that.

If it is the way Joe posts, i doubt there are many that read and are helped as it reminds me of the Jehovah Witnesses tracts that are distributed regardless. God's word comes in season not anyhow. seek the Spirit he will show you want I need and it will help me.

Blessings Abusa. What I think people are trying to ascertain is if you are saved, have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your saviour, repented of your sins to Him, acknowledged that He died on the Cross for your sins, been baptised in the Holy Spirit, and that He will return. These are very sinple questions that any saved person can answer in a heartbeat. There is no judgement in this. If you don't consider yourself to be saved as I describe above, thats fine. It is just that it helps one when discussing scripture and the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty, to understand the other persons view.

Scripture also says that no one can come before the Father except through Jesus, and I guess that is relevant and important in knowing anyone's heart on these boards when diccussion takes place.

Be Blessed by our Saviour

Blessings Abusa. What I think people are trying to ascertain is if you are saved, have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your saviour, repented of your sins to Him, acknowledged that He died on the Cross for your sins, been baptised in the Holy Spirit, and that He will return. These are very sinple questions that any saved person can answer in a heartbeat. There is no judgement in this. If you don't consider yourself to be saved as I describe above, thats fine. It is just that it helps one when discussing scripture and the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty, to understand the other persons view.

Scripture also says that no one can come before the Father except through Jesus, and I guess that is relevant and important in knowing anyone's heart on these boards when diccussion takes place.

Be Blessed by our Saviour

Have you ever heard of Charles Templeton? I do not take these things light. If you think that by:

"have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your saviour, repented of your sins to Him, acknowledged that He died on the Cross for your sins, been baptised in the Holy Spirit, and that He will return."

then you have not considered the fact that salvation (being saved) is in the hands of God alone. We all do not know what tomorrow holds, ONLY God. I have said I will know when I die.

Google Charles Templeton a preacher friend to Billy Graham if not a partner in the old days yet now an atheist.

Find out what caused such a Holy spirit filled person to turn his back on God. Its not easy until you finish the race. I am still running it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  512
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  01/25/1955

Google Charles Templeton a preacher friend to Billy Graham if not a partner in the old days yet now an atheist.

Find out what caused such a Holy spirit filled person to turn his back on God. Its not easy until you finish the race. I am still running it.

Acts 8:12 But when they had believed Philip preaching of the kingdom of God, in the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. 13 Then Simon himself believed also; and being baptized, he adhered to Philip. And being astonished, wondered to see the signs and exceeding great miracles which were done. 14 Now when the apostles, who were in Jerusalem, had heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John. 15 Who, when they were come, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost.

16 For he was not as yet come upon any of them; but they were only baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 17 Then they laid their hands upon them, and they received the Holy Ghost. 18 And when Simon saw, that by the imposition of the hands of the apostles, the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, 19 Saying: Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I shall lay my hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost. But Peter said to him: 20 Keep thy money to thyself, to perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.