IGNORED

Was Jesus killed?

Abusa

.... I see no connection to what i wrote ....

.... Bible quotes are of no use to you ....

.... If it is the way Joe posts, i doubt there are many that read and are helped as it reminds me of the Jehovah Witnesses tracts that are distributed regardless. God's word comes in season not anyhow. seek the Spirit he will show you what I need and it will help me ....

:runforhills:

Yes

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Zechariah 4:6

Yes Yes

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

That no flesh should glory in his presence.

1 Corinthians 1:27-29

Yes I Am But A Poor Old Fool Dear Brother

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 1:30-31

And The Only Treasure I Have To Offer That Is Of Any Eternal Worth

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Deuteronomy 6:4-7

Are These Precious Seeds Of Life

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

Psalms 126:5-6

And Of Death

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Isaiah 55:11

>>>>>()<<<<<

Please Forgive Me

Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.

Psalms 71:18

I Have Wounded You Needlessly

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

James 3:17

>>>>>()<<<<<

Jesus

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:2

Saves

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 11:25

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.

I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.

Psalms 119:13-14

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/11/1966

Parker1 you wrote:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  5.00
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

All that to avoid saying "I'm not sure."

Those who have done the following things can know for sure that they are saved. Those who:

1) have repented and forsaken their sins; Isaiah 55:7 "Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon",

2) have confessed their sins; Proverbs 28:13 "He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy",

3) have believed that Jesus Christ is the Son of God; John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life;" John 3:36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him",

4) have called on Him for mercy; Luke. 18:13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!" and

5) have received Him as their personal Savior and Lord; John 1:12 "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name."

Anyone who has sincerely done these things can have an assurance of salvation. Nevertheless, note that the repentance must be genuine if it is to lead to true salvation.

Edited by Parker1

All that to avoid saying "I'm not sure." Those who have done the following things can know for sure that they are saved. Those who: 1) have repented and forsaken their sins; Isaiah 55:7 "Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon", 2) have confessed their sins; Proverbs 28:13 "He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy", 3) have believed that Jesus Christ is the Son of God; John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life;" John 3:36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him", 4) have called on Him for mercy; Luke. 18:13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!" and 5) have received Him as their personal Savior and Lord; John 1:12 "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name." Anyone who has sincerely done these things can have an assurance of salvation. Nevertheless, note that the repentance must be genuine if it is to lead to true salvation.

You write:

God said to Joel

(Joe 2:28-29) And it shall be afterward, I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh. And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy; your old men shall dream dreams; your young men shall see visions. And also I will pour out My Spirit on the slaves and on the slave women in those days.

And Paul says

(1Co 12:3) Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says Jesus is a curse, and that no one can say that Jesus is Lord, but by the Holy Spirit.

No one can say that Jesus is Lord but by the Holy Spirit, yet...

Jesus says:

(Mat 7:21) Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven.

Jesus says that not everyone that says to him Lord shall enter the Kingdom, while Paul says no one can say to Jesus Lord unless by the Holy Spirit, tell me then, a person

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  5.00
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

The hope of salvation. Paul on many times he writes of the hope of salvation, he cautions that they hold firm to the faith etc. Surely, you claim to have a different gospel from that Paul preached? What is this word HOPE? Maybe in Hebrew or Greek it meant something else? Please Parker, preach not your gospel, do not use insincerity as an excuse for those that fall aside.

Tell me, why should the saviour Jesus say we must strive to enter the narrow gate? (Luk 13:24) Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Why stirve if it is certain by prayer, repentance, baptism, why strive? Was Jesus lying and you are telling us the true way?

Answer my questions please!

The scriptures speak for themselves. (edited by moderator)

Be Blessed.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Was Jesus killed? No of course not, He was sacrificed for you and me. All the blood scarifices in the OT were leading up to His sacrifice. The animals were killed, Jesus was sacrificed.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  512
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  01/25/1955

Was Jesus killed? No of course not, He was sacrificed for you and me. All the blood scarifices in the OT were leading up to His sacrifice. The animals were killed, Jesus was sacrificed.

1 Corinthians 5:7 Purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new paste, as you are unleavened. For Christ our pasch is sacrificed. 8 Therefore let us feast, not with the old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Content Count:  512
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  01/25/1955

I feel sorry for those who are not secure in their salvation.

1 Corinthians 10:12 Wherefore he that thinketh himself to stand, let him take heed lest he fall.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Acts 3:13 NIV