• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

Should we look for guidence amoung those that believe what God's word says or those that dont.

So you don't believe there's any false teachers/doctrines out there? :o

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Should we look for guidence amoung those that believe what God's word says or those that dont.

So you don't believe there's any false teachers/doctrines out there? :o

Yes I do but thats a differant subject all together.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

So because there are false prophets it means that there aren't any real healing services?

Healing has everything to do with faith in God, and very little to do with people.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Let me throw this into the mix. I wonder how many are like the woman with the issue of blood, saying, "If I can get to Brother BIlly's Healing Crucade and have him lay hands on me, I know I'll get healed!" It has nothing to do with Brother Billy. It has everything to do with that person's faith in God through the act of going to the Crusade.

sowhatdoyathink?

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

"Healing has everything to do with faith in God, and very little to do with people."

Yep, thats what i said. :o

Guest kitkat

I believe a Christian can be healed at home if it's in line with God's will and his timing.

As far as healing services go, if you attend one and stand in line for healing and didn't receive healing at that service, it doesn't mean that God doesn't want to heal you.

God's will for each person is different and I believe he wants all of us to be healed, but whether it's at home or at a healing service, I believe God heals each one of us according to His perfect timing for us to be healed.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/04/1959

I have annointed people with oil and prayed for God to heal them, I have had it done to me too (we do this at our Church) it has nothing to do with my "power", only my faith, and the faith of the one being prayed for. We need to do more than ask, we need to believe. My wife was affilcted with migranes for years,,,,,she no longer has them, my mother and my uncle were both healed of cancer, two members of our chuch were given up for dead by their doctors,,,,,God is still on his throne, and still doing miracles. If we ask in Jesus' name and believe,,he heals. Thank you Jesus.....God Bless all

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

I have annointed people with oil and prayed for God to heal them, I have had it done to me too (we do this at our Church) it has nothing to do with my "power", only my faith, and the faith of the one being prayed for. We need to do more than ask, we need to believe. My wife was affilcted with migranes for years,,,,,she no longer has them, my mother and my uncle were both healed of cancer, two members of our chuch were given up for dead by their doctors,,,,,God is still on his throne, and still doing miracles. If we ask in Jesus' name and believe,,he heals. Thank you Jesus.....God Bless all

Amen Pastor*Paul

Thank you for the testimony of God's healing power. All we must do is believe and stand on Gods word. Even when all things look hopeless...still believe and it will be!

It's is God's Will to Heal!

Didn't mean to sound like Jessie Jackson or nuttin. LOL

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/04/1959

Amen Pastor*Paul

Thank you for the testimony of God's healing power. All we must do is believe and stand on Gods word. Even when all things look hopeless...still believe and it will be!

It's is God Will to Heal!

Didn't mean to sound like Jessie Jackson or nuttin. LOL

Bless you, brother,,,,,,,,,,,,it is such a blessing, to lay on hands and call on Jesus, you can feel the power of the Holy Spirit, flowing, from heart to heart,,,IT IS AWESOME,,,,it is so real,,,,,,,Thank you JESUS.