IGNORED

THE RAPTURE

Guest blake

Guest blake

So my 2 cents worth.

Well first off, the book of revelation shows beleivers all throughout the tribulation period. Secondly there are in fact 7 different orders to the first resurrection and these orders are caught up to heaven at different times [see my 7 orders post for refs]. Lastly 4 of these 7 orders of saints are in fact raptured alive up to heaven - so actually the question is which rapture are we here discussing. lol

Of course its the rapture of the new testament bride of Christ. So my view point on the timing of this event comes from Dan 9:25, well known for its prophetic relevancy to the coming of Christ and antichrist.

I see in this a double fulfilment relating specifically to the rapture we are here discussing. When antichrist confirms the covenant with Israel for 7 years the most important part of it will be the rebuilding of Jerusalem and in perticular the temple where now stands the dome of the rock. So from the coming command to restore and build Jesualem until Mesiah the Prince shall be 69 weeks which of course shall not be years but 483 days till the rapture of the new testament bride of christ.

So after the signing of the covenant by antichrist we shall indeed enter the tribulation for the limited midnight cry period [matt 25] of 483 days. This period will be amazing as the christian community will be awakened like no other time in history. With the fulfilment of Gods prophetic word all around us and the revealation of the man of sin standing before us absolutely every virgin whether prepared or not shall indeed be awakened by the cry at midnight behold the bridegroom is coming go you out to meet him. Then shall the entire christian community in this midnight cry period arise and trim their lamps.

In Christ - Blake. If a graph could aid you in your studies I'd be happy to email you one.