• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/11/1966

WOULD YOU HAVE BELIEVED?

When we were first told we must be born again that we must believe in Jesus and that we must accept him as Lord and savior, do we know what was being asked of us?

Nicodemus asked the Lord what he meant by being born again, alas the lord did not answer him. Instead he said,

PLEASE note: Before I am misunderstood and quoted with verses, I believe in Jesus, I am just sharing a thought of how sometimes we take believing in Jesus very light. Some believers are born in families that for generations have known only the God of the Bible while others this God is very new. Others do not even know HIM.

I have known a great many people that to whom being born into families that for generations have known only the God of the Bible is what has kept them from really knowing Jesus and being born again. Too many of these people think that because of the family they were born into that they are already saved and have done all they need to do. These are the people that fill a great many of the seats in our churches and are sometimes the hardest ones to reach with the true gospel.

Yes!

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

I receive not honour from men.

John 5:37-41

Yes.

But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

John 5:42-44

Yes And Amen!

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;

2 Thessalonian 1:3