Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah 6:8

Very Dangerious Cake...

mmmmmmmmm, sounds yummmmmmy. :P

:noidea: what is cool whip ? or butterfinger bars ??? :noidea:

Oh my! You don't have cool whip or butterfingers in the UK? oh my!! lol The offical Butterfinger site and cool whip is whipped cream in a convient container that can be used for cooking, topping pie or just eating it out of the tub as my brother loved to do. :)

Oh my! You don't have cool whip or butterfingers in the UK? oh my!! lol The offical Butterfinger site and cool whip is whipped cream in a convient container that can be used for cooking, topping pie or just eating it out of the tub as my brother loved to do. :)

I do that too, mizzdy! And Cool Whip is low carb (at least the light version) and added to sugar free jello......about 8 carbs for a LARGE serving). :cool:

P.S. Butterfingers are an absolute NO-NO! :taped:

I picked this up in YWAM from a lady named Donna. where she got it I have no clue!

Ingredients:

Chocolate cake mix and necessary ingredients

1 jar butterscotch topping (for ice cream)

1 can sweetened condensed milk

1 8 oz tub cool whip-thawed

3-4 Butterfinger bars �crushed

Directions:

Make a chocolate cake.

While still warm, poke holes in top, using the handle of a wooden spoon

Pour the canned milk and topping onto cake so it drips in holes.

Put in fridge to cool (1-2 hours)

Spread cool whip on and sprinkle broken Butterfinger bars on top.

Keep refrigerated until serving time.

ENJOY!

Sounds deliciuos!

well wedont have either so I guess I cant make the cake and gain half a stone :rolleyes:

I have made this cake for years but instead of butterfinger candy bars my recipe called for skoars crumbled. It's called a Paul Newman cake according to my recipe. I must say I think the butterfingers would be wonderful...... Hungry Here !!!!!

well wedont have either so I guess I cant make the cake and gain half a stone :rolleyes:

Well you can used standard whipped cream. As for butterfinger...ah perhaps a Tobolone bar from sweden?

Sign in to follow this