Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Reading your post, I suddenly realized I've known since 1954, what that shout will be.

I heard this voice. It simply said, "Judy! Come Forth!"

I realize now, that's what we will hear. Each of us will hear our name. Each one, individually, will hear only our own name and then "Come Forth!"

I also realize (oh, wow-chills all over and that sudden impact of the Spirit, within my gutt-that quickening)...how it will happen.

You see, this very thing happened to me when I was barely 8 years old. It was during one of those, old time, tent revivals. The last night of the revival. I was called. I heard a voice, so sweet, so familiar and SO LOUD!!!! Not yelling. Just what would seem a normal speaking volume, and yet it was so loud, to me, that had it been a physical sound, there would not have been a tent left. I doubt there would have been buildings for a block. That's how loud it was. (good thing my mortal ears didn't have to endure that). The voice, first said, "Judy" then "Judy. Come forth!" Without my knowledge, I went from a sitting to a standing position and still don't know how I got there.

As I was reading your post, I realized I had experienced exactly what we will experience, when the time comes. I know, that I know, that I know.....You will each hear your own name called. WOW!!!!!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

This is awsome!!

I believe that when "The Shout" is heard that every child of God will hear their own personal name and then as John was told,"Come up here". These are turly exciting times we are living in.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  63

Son of Thunder,

You are right, He told Lazarus to come forth by name when He raised him form the dead. I heard a preacher say if he had just said come forth, everyone in the graveyard would have come forth. I am looking to hear those wonderous words to come forth and leave this world behind.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

The neatest thing is that you will hear your name called as loud as a trumpet blast, but the unsaved will hear nothing.

Quote: from boblandis on 7:57 am on Nov. 1, 2001

The neatest thing is that you will hear your name called as loud as a trumpet blast, but the unsaved will hear nothing.

It is neat. Many unsaved people find it hard to believe that it will ever happen but it will happen in a twinkling of an eye. May we all use the time left to reach someone for Jesus.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  8

Quote: from bglass on 1:59 pm on Nov. 1, 2001

Quote: from boblandis on 7:57 am on Nov. 1, 2001

It is neat. Many unsaved people find it hard to believe that it will ever happen but it will happen in a twinkling of an eye. May we all use the time left to reach someone for Jesus.

It is truly wonderful. Our Lord is closer to us, than we could ever realize. He IS our closest friend. And Bob is right, "trumpet blast". That's exactly how loud it is.

Personally, I find it easy to believe because I have heard that voice. Sweet, kind, soft, steady, strong and yet as loud as a trumpet blast. Part of my testimony, to my brothers and sisters, is that I have heard that voice and when it comes, there will be NO DOUBT who it is. Truly, we do know our Shepherds voice. :)

Judy

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  94

Quote: from boblandis on 10:57 am on Nov. 1, 2001

That is really an awsome thought. The thing about it is that I believe that the sound of the trumpet and our names is not very far off. Billy Graham used to say that he believed that the Lord had His foot in the stirups of His Great White Stallion. Now he says that he believes that The Lord is sitting in the sattle. Cant wait!!

Quote: from rwboyd58 on 3:52 pm on Nov. 13, 2001

Quote: from boblandis on 10:57 am on Nov. 1, 2001

That is really an awsome thought. The thing about it is that I believe that the sound of the trumpet and our names is not very far off. Billy Graham used to say that he believed that the Lord had His foot in the stirups of His Great White Stallion. Now he says that he believes that The Lord is sitting in the sattle. Cant wait!!

I always liked Billy Graham...

I watched Grant jefferies a couple of Sundays ago talking about Bible Prophesy and the Bible Codes and I believe Jesus is very close to telling the horse to go.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6

Thank you all for sharing what you have shared, it has brightened up a very dis-heartening day for me.  SHOUT ME UP JESUS BECAUSE I AM A SON (spelling is correct )WORSHIPPER!!!!!