Chazn

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

An artical was posted by Worthy News which was an eschatological speculation by a somewhat reputable theologian (whose name escapes me) concerning the outcome of this present conflict.

He posited that Israel, in light of Ps. 83, will be at war with, not only the Palestinians but Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Iraq.  He expressed belief that at the end of the conflict Israel will own everything from the Mediterranian to the Iraqi border.

This sounds good and I would like to see that, but I see an inconsistency in this scenario if Israel is supposed to rely on the anti-Christ for the maintainence of her security.

Does anyone have a Biblical way of reconciling the scenario posited with the advent of the anti-Christ?  Otherwise, it seems more likely that the Anti-Christ would have to step in and stop this mess (temporarily) in the relatively near future without Israel experiencing any personal victory.  To me this seems like the more plausible scenario since Israel's strength (and salvation) must ultimately come from the LORD. :exclaimation:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shadow2b
An artical was posted by Worthy News which was an eschatological speculation by a somewhat reputable theologian (whose name escapes me) concerning the outcome of this present conflict.

He posited that Israel, in light of Ps. 83, will be at war with, not only the Palestinians but Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Iraq.