JIME

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

AMEN.. its like talking about satan... he gets anoyingly boaring.

Jesus created this earth 6000 years ago...hokus pokus.. it took 6 days... they could have done it in 4.

But the stars ave been around forever...

God doesn't DO hokus pokus. Are you trying to contribute to this thread? :noidea:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  4.97
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I think he is either trying to show how much he is out in left field or that he is a troll.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I think he is either trying to show how much he is out in left field or that he is a troll.

Neither would be a good plan, IMO. Maybe he will come back and explain.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

I understood him just fine. And Jesus was fully man and fully God. So Joe was asking if "your Jesus" - the man - was evolved from "some beast" or did he "happen by dirt by water by chance." It's not that hard. If you believe in evolution, you must answer "yes" to these questions.

What a theologically awful way to frame a question. Yes, Christ's physical body was the product of evolutionary adaptations but that has nothing at all to do with his spirit or His divine nature which were so obviously a direct product of an intentional supernatural intervention. Just how much of that intervention was spiritual and how much was physical we don't know. You guys seem so anxious to jump on every tiny point of contention that you lose focus of even the most basic general concepts. I, for one, can't see how you're actually going to argue that the evolutionary history of the physical body of Christ in any way affects salvation from any biblical standpoint.

Lurker

i've read everything that's been posted, i dare say i'll probably reread after posting this, because i just can't see why we are trying to run circles around each other.

Do you want to discuss the creation of man, the existence of God, or are we just trying to prove we are smarter than the other?

whichever i'm listening and happy to talk :swordfightsmiles:

I'm open to discussing any of the above topics though at the moment in this thread I'm just trying to make sure that Christians aren't trying to attack evolution using lies about the life of Charles Darwin.

Lurker

Still listening IL, still willing to talk. However, i'm sure you understand, that I much prefer to stand in defence of Jesus.

There is still one thing you haven't covered in your presentation, if you scroll back i'm sure you'll see, however if you don't choose to look back, let me make it easy.... I asked you where the realm of human emotion was contained within evolution?

Anne