"PROPHETIC MESSAGE to the USA CHURCH"

jamie

Guest PreachIt

jedi,

yer funny

em2.gifem2.gif

you call yerself this,

Jedi4Yahweh

and then tell OTHERS about their problems.

Thanks for the chuckle

em2.gifem2.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Satan is going to have fun with you, yer already 'duped'.

I could say the same about you but whether a person believes in prophecy for today or not doesn't mean they are an easy target for satan. You only become so if you have no discernment.

Thinking all prophecy today is bogus isn't wise either.

Guest PreachIt

THIS IS WISDOM,

know IT,

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

The ONLY defense AGAINST being duped, as you already are, is the WORD OF GOD,

and the INDWELLING Holy Spirit of God.

Edited by PreachIt

THIS IS WISDOM,

know IT,

Mat 24:5  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Rev 22:18  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Rev 22:19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

The ONLY defense AGAINST being duped, as you already are, is the WORD OF GOD,

and the INDWELLING Holy Spirit of God.

I absolutely agree....except about the duped part.

Guest PreachIt

You Said,

Thinking all prophecy today is bogus isn't wise either.

prophecy TODAY means putting forth the Word of God,

ONLY.

There will be NO further revelation from God.

So if someone comes forth 'prophecying' and he does not align 100% with the revealed Word of God,

he ls lying.

period.

That is all I meant

Edited by PreachIt

So if someone comes forth 'prophecying' and he does not align 100% with the revealed Word of God,he ls lying.

Do you mean he can only repeat biblical prophecy.... yet if God said go warn the people of enimate danger right now, and he did, he is a fake because that can't happen?

Guest PreachIt
he is a fake because that can't happen

These two verses in Revelation,

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Promise us that that can't happen.

THAT is how we know truth from error,

the true prophet will ONLY preach and teach the Word of God.

Edited by PreachIt

A true prophet will uphold the word of God and point the people toward biblical truth. The verses you recited are talking about adding to or taking away by means of deception.

A prophet is a mouthpiece for God and will go and do whatever God says no matter the consequence for himself, he doesn't claim to be speaking from the word, He claims to have a word from the mouth of God. It is up to the individual person to test the word and see whether it be from God or not.

A good book on the subject is "set the trumpet to thy mouth" by David Wilkerson.

Guest PreachIt
A prophet is a mouthpiece for God and will go and do whatever God says no matter the consequence for himself, he doesn't claim to be speaking from the word, He claims to have a word from the mouth of God.

No, those verses PROVE that the above no longer takes place,

It is up to the individual person to test the word and see whether it be from God or not.

And THAT test is what?

No, those verses PROVE that the above no longer takes place

Wrong, those verses mean you dont add or take away from the words spoken in the book of revelations or the whole Bible for that matter.

And THAT test is what?

A phony will usually have mans slant on things and will try to soften the word so no one will be offended....Jesus said his sheep will know His voice, this is true, there is a difference in when man speaks and when the Holy Spirit is speaking through him.

I went to hear a prophet once and i came away knowing he was false because he said God was pulling all denominations together and that we should all unify in love, and for the common goal of evangelization. I knew this was false because i know God is seperating right now because denominations are falling away left and right out there. The unity this false prophet spoke of would come at the cost of sound biblical doctrine.

A good sounding lie from Hell.

If we know Gods nature, characteristics and word we won't be easily fooled.