jamie

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0

There's a danger is feeling too "secure" in one's salvation. I'm sure Judas thought as well...he was a disciple.

I, too, consider myself a disciple or follower of Jesus Christ...but I keep my accounts short. I confess my sin frequently and most of all...I remember what Jesus said:

Pray that you be counted worthy to be spared the things to come (speaking to believers, not unbelievers).

Also, and most importantly, if you do not forgive your brother IN YOUR HEART, you will not be forgiven.

So call yourself a Christian, sing hymns, attend church service all week, smile and tithe. If you harbor unforgiveness in your heart, you will NOT be forgiven.

"For many will say to me, "Lord, Lord....."..............I will say, "Depart from Me.."

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

There's a danger is feeling too "secure" in one's salvation. I'm sure Judas thought as well...he was a disciple.

I, too, consider myself a disciple or follower of Jesus Christ...but I keep my accounts short. I confess my sin frequently and most of all...I remember what Jesus said:

Pray that you be counted worthy to be spared the things to come (speaking to believers, not unbelievers).

Also, and most importantly, if you do not forgive your brother IN YOUR HEART, you will not be forgiven.

So call

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

I agree if this had come to light before 9-11 it MIGHT hold some creedence. But what I read seems to me to be the result of a bad piece of fish for dinner. This guy who supposedly is a phrophet is in my humble opinion on of the false prophets we are warned about in the book of Revelations.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Satan can also appear as an angel of light.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I don't have a problem with what that man said except they aways seem to be trying to say God is mad at America and the rest of the world is okay. The truth is we are living in the end times and days of vengeance, of Gods wrath and no place on earth will be safe. I wonder what this man thinks about the wave that has drowned so many people over in the east. Seems as though they are being judged too. As far as the once saved, always saved ideal. I've struggled with that one myself. Is this true are not. I think if a person is concerned enough to ask this and to pray about it then that means they are saved. I would think the ones who think they have it all and don't need to repent are check their selves maybe things aren't so good in their lives. Rev 3:5 says He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment, and I WILL NOT BLOT OUT HIS NAME OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE. But I will confess his name before my father. I would never have thought Jesus would blot anyones name out of the book of life but here he clearly says it. ONLY THE OVERCOMERS WILL BE SAVED> Now maybe we can argue over what it means to be a overcomer. :laugh: