Guest EPHRIAM777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Ok Eph, I still need you to comment on these Scriptures and their meaning.

Jeremiah 9:25 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised; 26 Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.   (Notice the separation between the other nations and Israel in the above)

(The following to me, symbolizes the current Islamic nations coming against the Jews and the Christians...Israel and America, and God's anger that will come against them eventually)

Ezekiel 35:10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the LORD was there: 11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee.

(The Scriptures continually talk about the alliances of Judah and Israel, and the nations coming against the 2, even though the 2 are not walking in obedience to God, He says He will still restore them and raise them up to be a witness to the world about Him. )

Jeremiah 33:24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off?

(Notice in the following, Judah and Israel are both spoken of in the beginning of this prophecy, yet when speaking of placing the laws on their hearts, Israel is the "only" one mentioned.  I think it is because Judah is symbolic for the Christians, therefore the laws have "already" been placed in our hearts "Christianity")

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Why the distinction between the 2 houses at the beginning of the verse, but not at the end?

You do know that Jesus came from the line of Judah.  Gen. 49:8, Heb. 7:14

Just some questions I have.  

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EPHRIAM777

Ok Eph, I still need you to comment on these Scriptures and their meaning.

Jeremiah 9:25 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised;

Eph says...

It's speaking of the Judgement day..that won't help you one bit..whether you were or not won't SAVE you..Only Faith in Jesus Christ will save you..Not circumcision one way or the other..! Remember TSTH..since Jesus rose from the dead..we're under GRACE and PEACE..not Punishment..Punishment for sins comes on Judgement day..!

TSTH writes..

26 Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.   (Notice the separation between the other nations and Israel in the above)

Eph says

Sure...God made sure he touched ALL the bases here..Circumcised..Uncircumcised..Gentiles...Jews...Heathen...everybody...ect ect ect..!

Now to address the rest of your post...

God has an ONGOING work with the Church ( a people that belong to the Lord )...

God has a work YET to do with the House of Israel ( i e the Lost Tribes peoples decended from Jacob )....and with the Jews...!

First the Church gets called away...zoom we're outta here..!

THEN the 2 witnesses come along with the sealing of the 144,000 from EACH tribe minus the tribe of DAN...during Rev days..God then deals with the Jews and with the "house of Israel" peoples who have INTERMIXED among the Gentiles and don't even KNOW their also of the stock of Abraham..

As I see it thats where your going off track...Your reading scripture about THEM and applying it to Christians..!  :rofl:

That is my honest assesment of whats going on and why your tripped up on this...! You must remember to keep each group seperate..abd in context..otherwise it does get confusing..!

For example JEWS can rightly be referred to as SONS of Israel..or as Hebrews..or as Isralites..!

So can the Lost 10 Tribes peoples be called ALL those things...!

There are some JEWS who are now Christians..THEY are part of the CHURCH....they are no longer part of Judah..( as far as THIS type of name use goes )...There are CELTIC people that are ALSO part of the Church..They are descendants of the Hebrews..and can also be called Israelites..But now being part of the CHURCH..it would be a step backwards for BOTH to return to either former group..!

TSTH asks..

Why the distinction between the 2 houses at the beginning of the verse, but not at the end?

Eph writes..

This NEW agreement was ordered to be taken first to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel....and W Europe was the direction the Gosple headed FIRST....The Jews ( Judah )..will look upon him whom they have pierced..So don't assume that it would happen for both at the very same time..!  :P

Tsth asks..

You do know that Jesus came from the line of Judah.  Gen. 49:8, Heb. 7:14

Eph says...

Yes...by way of Mary came the right to rule..NOT by way of Joseph ( the carpenter )...!

:P

Guest leejosepho

To my friend, EPHRIAM777 (and anyone else, of course):

Peace and Joy to you!

Thank you - and others also - for sharing much information here ... and for being patient with me as to getting back to you with some questions.

My primary thoughts/concerns/questions are these:

1) Some people have essentially told me I must move to Yisra'el to avoid the (as alleged) coming destruction of America (I am not presently inclined to move);

2) Those same people have also told me Yah's feasts can only be kept in Yahrushalom (or however they spell that, and I try to observe them anyway);

3) Might there be any way for me to know for sure whether I am "Hebrew" by birth (a descendant of Abraham)?

4) With or without any of those previous thoughts considered: Is there likely to be anything significantly different ahead for either "direct descendants", or for the "engrafted"?

5) Is it possible "the door for Gentiles" (if there actually is/was one, as such) is now closed (like on the ark, as in "the(se) days of Noah")?

There are reasons I do not "buy into" all of the "Two House" stuff I have heard, but I still have to believe there are certain facts - however mis-aligned - within those, and other kinds of teachings.

Also, I am not looking for evidence from which I can draw conclusions, but for your, or for anyone's actual conclusions, themselves.

Guest EPHRIAM777

To my friend, EPHRIAM777 (and anyone else, of course):

Peace and Joy to you!

Thank you - and others also - for sharing much information here ... and for being patient with me as to getting back to you with some questions.

My primary thoughts/concerns/questions are these:

1) Some people have essentially told me I must move to Yisra'el to avoid the (as alleged) coming destruction of America (I am not presently inclined to move);

Eph replies..

This post might get long..!

Well thats where I'm saying the "messianic's" are going off course..America will be here till the CHURCH is called away....after that all bets are off..! So if your part of HIS church..He'll be coming for YOU not vice versa..

Guest leejosepho

EPHRIAM777:

And again: Thank you!

First, the only "Two House" stuff I have heard/read has come from the article at the top of this thread ... and you had already commented on some of that.

Guest EPHRIAM777

EPHRIAM777:

And again: Thank you!

First, the only "Two House" stuff I have heard/read has come from the article at the top of this thread ... and you had already commented on some of that.

Guest EPHRIAM777

Posts like this one...!!!

LEEJ wrote...

I do not refer to the One who created us as "God" ... but I believe He is the One who created us, that He is Sovereign over all, and that His Son, YahShua, is His Salvation (for man).  However, those are not "my" beliefs -- that would be religion -- rather, those are simple facts from Scripture ... without any regard at all for what this mere man might happen to believe (even though I "free-will" embrace them).

I have no religion; I am a follower of YahShua ha Mashiach.

Blessings!

Lee

Eph says...

These types of posts are not clear to me...!

Guest leejosepho

EPHRIAM777:

Thanks again!

I had said I do not refer to the One who created us as "God" for two reasons:

1) That is not His name;

2) Some people knowingly call Satan "God" also.

However, I do believe the Almighty One whom some people errantly call "God" is the One who created us, that He is Sovereign over all, and that His Son, YahShua, is His Salvation (for man).

However, those are not "my" beliefs, as that would constitute religion.

My point there is maybe a subtle one, but I have not "assembled" those beliefs to comfort myself, as I had formerly done in religion.

Guest EPHRIAM777

EPHRIAM777:

Thanks again!

I had said I do not refer to the One who created us as "God" for two reasons:

1) That is not His name;

2) Some people knowingly call Satan "God" also.

Eph says..

Why do I get the feeling you can't say JESUS CHRIST..because you think it's better to say it in Hebrew..?

As if when teaching a Japanese person about Jesus Christ we should not say "Messiah" in Japanese..so they can fully understand in ther own language...( get my point on that )

Leej says

However, I do believe the Almighty One whom some people errantly call "God" is the One who created us, that He is Sovereign over all, and that His Son, YahShua, is His Salvation (for man).

Eph says..

Saying "YahShua" instead of "EL Shaddi"..would be considered wrong also by those who wish to "pic at nits"..

Leej says..

My point there is maybe a subtle one, but I have not "assembled" those beliefs to comfort myself, as I had formerly done in religion.  Rather, I have simply - by faith, one might say - accepted those things as facts in no way dependent upon my happenstance belief to be true, or effective.  You and I once elsewhere touched on that last thought.

EPH writes..

Let me say your "tripping" over yourself by doing all that..YOUR posts should be completely in HEBREW then..Why mix languages at all jumping back and forth..SEE..??  BE Consistant in what your doing...! Or admit your just stuck on a NON issue...!

Leej says..

And hey!  You just set off within me (via the "baby" thing) the same kind of belly laugh Blindseeker sent my way yesterday ...  Do you guys happen to have something in common?!

Eph cringes and says..

NOOOO way...am I like that "fellow"...!

LEEJ says..!

As to Feasts: My own efforts to "keep them" are very meager.  But, I do what I do for no other purpose that to honor Him.  And, that sure beats that "Jesus' Birthday" bull! ("Reminders" like that I should maybe learn to resist?)

Eph replies..

You honor him when you are DOING what he commanded..and what he commanded is you FAITH him...Feasts or no feats mean nothing to him....to you yes..to him no...! IF it makes you feel better fine..but know from ME that you don't keep his feasts....nor can you ( that of course includes ME too )..As to "Jesus's birthday..Scripture is clear what time of the year Jesus was born...and of course that wasn't no where near DEC 25th...!

You suggested I look at "GEN 18:17:19", which I correctly understood to be verses 17-19 in Chapter 18 of Genesis.  But, however ... and are you sure you are sitting down?

Somehow, and I have no idea how, mind you, but somehow, just somehow, in whatever kind of moment I had, I somehow ended up reading Leviticus - not Genesis, like I was told, but Leviticus - Leviticus 18:17-19 instead ...

Eph writes..

Your right I did laugh...! That could best be described as a "critical error"..??

LOL  :rofl:

:P