angels4u

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I know some people that will argue that Revelation is history. That it has already happened. I for one believe that Revelation is a picture of the things that God has planned out for the future. After He comes and gets His children. What are your thoughts?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I have just started to study Revelation. I love to read all about the Second Coming of Christ. It is so interesting to me. All the prophecies have been fulfilled...God could rapture His church at any moment. It's crazy to think that the next time you blink, you could be in Heaven!! Things like that just blow my mind. It just makes me live each day to it's fullest, each day more and more for the love of God. Revelations talks all about the tribulation and judgements. I love reading all the vivid images. Are the scriptures methaphoric? or are they telling of what will really happen? God has so many plans for our lives, so many blessing, answers to all our prayers. All He wants us to do is live each day in Him.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

The Book of Revelation is a book of prophecy not history.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  270
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I agree with Bob.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I think it can be very soon the present.

RW I think its at the door. [starting at chapter 4]

Put those wings on friend, we are flying soon!!

Angels

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I know after reading and studing Revelation that I do not want to be one of the ones left behind. Praise God that I will be raptured out of here before then. There is going to be more missery than the world has ever known.

RW

• Thumbs Up 1

I think you should look over the rapture scriptures again. The secret rapture must be so secret that God didn't mention it in scripture. I would call it an "interpretive theory" but I don't see any support for it in scripture without the abstract thinking of trying to make a theory fit. Forget about what you have been taught and read the scriptures to see what they say without all the conjecture and imaginings thrown in.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Revelations is future. The reason the rapture is not mentioned in revelations is that it is about the tribulation and the rapture has already happened at this point. There is no scriptual indications how long after the rapture that the tribulation begins. In Matthew 24:40 and 41 people are going about there business as usual and one is taken the other is left. This is talking about the rapture. Of course this is just my wondering mind. I just figured the rapture wasn't mentioned because it happened before. On this I could be completely wrong.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Revelation is becoming more interesting to me.

REvelation 7 talks about those who came out of the great tribulation (verse 14).

Rev 12:17 - the dragon was wroth with the woman and went to make war with those who kept the commandment of God, and have the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 13 talks about a war with the saints (verse 7)and the beast was given power over all kindreds, and tongues and nations and all that dwelt on the earth worshipped the beast/dragon.

I'm not convinced that a "rapture" will occur that will lift us out of this war.  What we do know and have been warned about is in Rev 13:18 - and that is that the number of the beast is the number of man which is Six hundred threescore and six (666).

Also in Rev 2);4 - there is a profile of those who will live and reign with Christ for a thousand years.  If we want to survive the judgement in verse 14, we need to fit this profile.

Vs 9 - says that Satan compassed the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but a fire consumed the devil.

After this is a great white throne where all stood before God.  All the dead were delivered up to stand before this

throne.  They were all judged.  Then after this, death and #### were cast into the lake and fire.  WOWWWWWWWWW.

This must therefore ALL BE PROPHETIC, because we still have death and the fear of ####.  OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, HE REIGNS FROM HEAVEN ABOVE, WITH WISDOM, POWER AND LOVE OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD.  Sing it...

:king: