IGNORED

" Only Jesus Christ Has the POWER and "

Guest Evangelist Dare

Guest Evangelist Dare

" ONLY JESUS has the POWER and AUTHORITY to FORGIVE SINS " . Lets go to the Word of God .....

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.....John 14; 6

Acts 4.......Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, [even] by him doth this man stand here before you whole

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Col. 1: 12 - 18

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:

I gave only a few of those scriptures that this message would not be so long , but may i suggest that you read all of it....thank u

John 1; 29.....The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Power unto Salvation thru Jesus Christ :

Rom. 1: 16....

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek

1 Cor. 1 : 18, 23 ..........

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Matt. 1: 21

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS : for He shall Save His people from their Sins..

Matt. 9 : 6.....

But that ye may know that the SON of man hath POWER on earth to FORGIVE SINS , ( then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

Mark 2......

But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts

Why doth this [man] thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?

And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?

Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, [Thy] sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?

But that ye may know that the SON of man hath the POWER on earth to FORGIVE SINS ,(he saith to the sick of the palsy,)

Not only does Jesus have the POWER to forgive sins HE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO FORGIVE SINS.....and who gave Him this POWER and AUTHORITY BUT GOD THE FATHER ...

John 10......No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father...

NOWHERE in the WORD of God does it say that GOD gave THIS POWER and AUTHORITY TO ANYONE ELSE BUT HIS SON JESUS CHRIST TO FORGIVE SINS . NOWHERE! NOWHERE , NOWHERE......

Dan. 7: 13, 14........I saw in the night visions, and, behold, [one] like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom [that] which shall not be destroyed.

Isa. 42: 6, 7 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, [and] them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Jesus Christ was the Only one in God's Word Prophecied as the Saviour to Come....Isa. 53. I will not give the entire chapt...

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed

For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, [there is] no beauty that we should desire him.

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS : for he shall save his people from their sins.

Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us

And only Christ has been given the Power and Authority to Judge man:

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

And hath given Him authority to execute Judgment also because He is the SON of man....the Precious Matchless Sinless Son of Almighty God.....

As u can see from this message from the word of God only Christ Jesus has been given the Power and Authority to forgive sins.........only by His Blood are we in right standing with our God.......only the Blood of Christ........

And from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, [and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Rev. 1: 5

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; Rev. 5: 9

11-13.....And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever