IGNORED

April 8th prediction/possible fulfillment soon?

rollinTHUNDER

Guest EPHRIAM777

Hey "Rollin" try saying "BOO" before you make a post..!

It might work better to scare people...LOL

:crazy:  :halo:  :halo:

Re-double your studies on this matter...(( and put that Hal Lindsey book down LOL ))

It won't be from W Europe...It will be from the Selucid portion of Alexander's Kingdom...So ya need to go back and read Daniel again...!

:taped:  :rofl:  :(  :read:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Aznar wants more power to the European Council

JOS

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Ok I must be missing something here. Didn't this all start out as being something about Jaun Carlos and now what is going on? I don't personally know who will be the anti-christ. I just find it interesting what everyone else thinks. I think I'll just wait and see, but I really would like you to explain further.

Also Eph what are you trying to say, would you explain it to me please. One of my gifts is not discerning prophecy in relation to current events.

Love in Christ

Teri

Re-double your studies on this matter...(( and put that Hal Lindsey book down LOL ))

It won't be from W Europe...It will be from the Selucid portion of Alexander's Kingdom...So ya need to go back and read Daniel again...!

:crazy:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

rollinTHUNDER,

If it's any consolation, I've been studying into the EU and I appreciate your insight.  I think there's a lot to it.  Just wish I understood more about it! :crazy:

Ok I must be missing something here. Didn't this all start out as being something about Jaun Carlos and now what is going on? I don't personally know who will be the anti-christ. I just find it interesting what everyone else thinks. I think I'll just wait and see, but I really would like you to explain further.

Also Eph what are you trying to say, would you explain it to me please. One of my gifts is not discerning prophecy in relation to current events.

Love in Christ

Teri

Hello Teri Mc,

This thread really has nothing to do with Juan Carlos, or who is the EU President. It was about the prediction I made on April 8th, that could very possibly be fulfilled very soon. Here's the part I wanted you to see :

. But here is another interesting point I found in Daniel 7: 25

"He will speak against the Most High and His saints and try to change (the set times) and the laws."

Debbie, this is only my opinion, but I believe this may be talking about the AC trying to change the set 6 month rotation that is now in place. I also believe that he will try to change the laws of the nations, into World Law and start the World or Global Court System. Time is getting short Sister, and very exciting too I might add. Keep your eyes on Israel, the flame is getting hotter.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hey Rollingthunder,

Your articles are very interesting and I do believe that Juan Carlos plays part in all of this, as I said before I think he could be the little horn Daniel talks about.

In Christ, Angelsl

17.06.2002 - 09:02 CET

Seville summit to discuss Council reforms

BARCELONA COUNCIL - Stricter agendas and limited speaking time in European Councils are amongst the proposals put forward by the Spanish Presidency. (Photo: EU Commission)

EU foreign ministers are set to discuss on Monday a crucial report proposing reforms of the Council of ministers and of EU summits, which will be presented to the heads of state of the EU countries later in the week, at the Seville summit. The report, outlining long due reforms to the most opaque EU institution, sparked fear among the members of the Convention on EU future the EU states risk stealing the Convention

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

WOW!!  Aren't we so priveledged to live in such an exciting time?

Hey Rollingthunder,

Your articles are very interesting and I do believe that Juan Carlos plays part in all of this, as I said before I think he could be the little horn Daniel talks about.

In Christ, Angelsl

Thanks for your kind words angels,

I used to think that Carlos would be a very good candidate for that low position, but not anymore. For one thing, the EU Presidents are almost powerless, and how can a man that only has 6 months of service accomplish anything?? He is also getting old, and it seems the throne has passed him by.

I  believe that most everyone who is waiting to see who the AC is, is expecting a king, Prince or President. I was thinking: does this have to be so?? Is it also possible that the little horn that will rise up among the ten other horns be less than a king?? Less is little, but this little is sure to grow. Who says he has to be a Prince, a King or a President??  :crazy: Hmmmmmmm!!!

Look at this Javier Solana character. He is getting much more accomplished than any of the rotating pawns. He could be the man with the plan. One thing for sure, after the rapture, a man will rise up and appear to have all the answers in a very troubled world. And don't forget who fulfilled Daniel 7:25.

Solana was the one that thought to change the times. In my opinion, this is the biggest clue to date.