IGNORED

Is Prince Charles of the UK the antichrist?

givennewname

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  324
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1964

I watch a clip on u tube that claimed that the coat of arms of Prince Charles contain all the symbols associated with the antichrist. It claims that he is heavily involved with the Freemasons and hopes to be the sovereign of the European Union. What do you think of this idea that he is the antichrist?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I watch a clip on u tube that claimed that the coat of arms of Prince Charles contain all the symbols associated with the antichrist. It claims that he is heavily involved with the Freemasons and hopes to be the sovereign of the European Union. What do you think of this idea that he is the antichrist?

Is he a anti-christ are there are many anti-christs Jesus warned us would come?

Not sure. I've heard this as well. Pricne Charles is in good company as there are many others who make the list including Tony Blair and he just made a bid for head of the EU but at this time has managed to gain the EU leadership.

John tells us the following:-

1JN 2:18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

1JN 2:20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

According to this definition you only need to deny God and Jesus to be seen as an anti-christ. I'm not if Prince Charles has done this publically for us to be able to conclude this?

As for freemasonary it is common amongst members of the Anglican church. The Archbishop of Sydney recently (a while ago actually) had all Ministers who were still active Freemasons to stand down as it would not be tolerated under his leadership. So there is a problem with it being acceptable to be a Feemason and see your self as a Christian also. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Go down to the library and check out "The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea" and you'll get a whole book full of reasons to think that he is.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

So far we have

• Saddam Hussein
  • the pope
  • Obama
  • Bush
  • Hitler
  • Bob Hope
  • Wayne Gretzki
  • The Iranian Dude
  • The North Korean dude
  • Abbas
  • John Wayne
  • Tiger Woods
  • Mel Blanche
  • and Homer Simpson

Perhaps the question is "Who is not the anti-christ?" :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

while I have seen that as well, and many other things pointing to an individual person, we must not run with these things as if they are 100% gospel.....

now....

for some one to be THE anti-christ, they must meet some criteria......

for some one to be AN anti-christ, all they have to do is be against Christ......

so.... there are many many many many anti-christ......

something else to think about too, is satan has no clue as to WHEN GOD will place everything into motion.... (NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR) .... being such satan has to have a man ready to step into the position at any given time, so at anygiven time on this earth, since Christ ascended, there has been at least one man that is set aside to take that post as The Anti-christ.......

as for the Prince, being The One, I tend to disagree with that.... there are three men that are being molded to step into the position to be the world leader (and he is not one of the top three, even though two of the top three are from England, and one is from the USA..... I have heard and seen many many things that lead to say that there is at least one man in the daily news that IS the one that is ready to step in....

yesterday, I heard say on the national news, that this man IS THE MOST POWERFUL MAN ON EARTH..... and I do not doubt it at this moment, well perceived power, which is only a cheap imitation of real power, which comes from the Lord God Almighty......

by the way, I believe this subj has been brought up previously......

mike

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/02/1989

Is he a anti-christ are there are many anti-christs Jesus warned us would come?

Not sure. I've heard this as well. Pricne Charles is in good company as there are many others who make the list including Tony Blair and he just made a bid for head of the EU but at this time has managed to gain the EU leadership.

John tells us the following:-

1JN 2:18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

1JN 2:20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 21 I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

According to this definition you only need to deny God and Jesus to be seen as an anti-christ. I'm not if Prince Charles has done this publically for us to be able to conclude this?

As for freemasonary it is common amongst members of the Anglican church. The Archbishop of Sydney recently (a while ago actually) had all Ministers who were still active Freemasons to stand down as it would not be tolerated under his leadership. So there is a problem with it being acceptable to be a Feemason and see your self as a Christian also. :laugh:

Wow I didn't know ......... Jenson (I always forget which is which) did that. My old church had the eldership filled with masons and it was terrible... The minister did nothing about it which was even more worrying. Do you live in Sydney Melody?

I would say from personal experience (which means this is more than likely wrong) that no one takes Prince Charles seriously enough for him to be the AntiChrist.

Around here he is just a bit of a joke who people feel sorry for...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Wow I didn't know ......... Jenson (I always forget which is which) did that. My old church had the eldership filled with masons and it was terrible... The minister did nothing about it which was even more worrying. Do you live in Sydney Melody?

Peter Jenson. Yep, it was one of the first things he did. You can check it out on their website.

http://www.sydneyanglicans.net/search?cx=0...n+ministers#496

Yep, live in Sydney.

Are you are Sydneyite as well then?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/30/1963

The "antichrist" is described in the following scriptures:

[Daniel 7:8; 7:20-25; 8:9-12; 8:23-25; 11:36-45; 12:7; Micah 5:5-6 (the "Assyrian"); 2Thessalonians 2:8-9; Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1; 17:8]

This entity will first appear in the northern Middle East at the beginning of the Lord's coming hour [time] of trial .... the tribulation period .... he is the Assyrian, the man of lawlessness, the first beast of Revelation

Prince Charles is not this entity and this idea is one held by conspiracy theorists ..... not a biblical view at all

Edited by Stephen1

Peter Jenson. Yep, it was one of the first things he did. You can check it out on their website.

http://www.sydneyanglicans.net/search?cx=0...n+ministers#496

Yep, live in Sydney.

Are you are Sydneyite as well then?

Oh goodie!

Yes I'm a Sydneylin too :noidea: