IGNORED

Is Prince Charles of the UK the antichrist?

givennewname

Guest HIS girl
I watch a clip on u tube that claimed that the coat of arms of Prince Charles contain all the symbols associated with the antichrist. It claims that he is heavily involved with the Freemasons and hopes to be the sovereign of the European Union. What do you think of this idea that he is the antichrist?

I have heard that the Royal family (Diana included) are involved in some type of secret religion - whether it's an old form of medieval occultism, I don't know - I also heard it is similar to what Princess Grace from Monaco was involved with....

But this is only what I have heard - I haven't any proof whatsoever.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would say from personal experience (which means this is more than likely wrong) that no one takes Prince Charles seriously enough for him to be the AntiChrist.

Around here he is just a bit of a joke who people feel sorry for...

You really should look a lot closer to his ties to the UN and what the foundations he's head of are doing. How tied into global fasciam he has become and what he does on those trips to Africa.

And consider that when the queen dies and he does take the position of king, he will be the head of the Anglican Church and also the head of the top masonic lodge in England if he so chooses. He is extremely involved in setting global fasciest companies through his actions with the UN..... and will have a whole lot of money and influence in the Bank of England

Just sitting back out of sight, out of mind doing his thing and slowly getting involved with yours. :noidea:

But the Antichrist....... probably not..... but that little book i mentioned is quite eye opening as to that "bit of a joke outlook" that he has worked so hard to establish.

Until the Beast comes from the bottomless pit, we will not know, but I do believe that those of us that are really watching for him will be surprised.....

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

Nope I dont think so, He will one day be a King that is like the symbal on the caddilac he will have no real power. He will be head of the Freemasons in England. Every country and every state in America have there own Grand lodges with no subjection to England. I beleieve the AntiChrist will be a more subtle man or woman.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,269
  • Content Per Day:  4.96
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I watch a clip on u tube that claimed that the coat of arms of Prince Charles contain all the symbols associated with the antichrist. It claims that he is heavily involved with the Freemasons and hopes to be the sovereign of the European Union. What do you think of this idea that he is the antichrist?

I have heard that the Royal family (Diana included) are involved in some type of secret religion - whether it's an old form of medieval occultism, I don't know - I also heard it is similar to what Princess Grace from Monaco was involved with....

But this is only what I have heard - I haven't any proof whatsoever.

No offense, but this is a classic example of gossip.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

The "antichrist" is described in the following scriptures:

[Daniel 7:8; 7:20-25; 8:9-12; 8:23-25; 11:36-45; 12:7; Micah 5:5-6 (the "Assyrian"); 2Thessalonians 2:8-9; Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1; 17:8]

This entity will first appear in the northern Middle East at the beginning of the Lord's coming hour [time] of trial .... the tribulation period .... he is the Assyrian, the man of lawlessness, the first beast of Revelation

Prince Charles is not this entity and this idea is one held by conspiracy theorists ..... not a biblical view at all

The verses you quoted DO NOT describe this mythical antichrist at all, Stephen1. These however DO describe the BIBLICAL antichrist.

1Jo 2:18

I would say from personal experience (which means this is more than likely wrong) that no one takes Prince Charles seriously enough for him to be the AntiChrist.

Around here he is just a bit of a joke who people feel sorry for...

i kinda have to agree with you here. when i first saw the title, i almost spewed my soda. prince charles? really? the antichrist has to be a charasmatic person and almost hypnotic in his effect on people. our own leader fits that description better. (no, i'm not saying obama is the antichrist... but he woud fit the characteristics better than charles.) and that coat of arms? how many thousands of people claim that coat of arms? every family has one. and it's the same one for every person born into that ancestry. so that really means nothing.

we aren't likely going to know who the anti-christ is until he makes that 7 year peace treaty. we might be able to venture a good guess prior to that if anyone we're familiar with survives what should be a fatal head wound.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

So far we have

• Saddam Hussein
  • the pope
  • Obama
  • Bush
  • Hitler
  • Bob Hope
  • Wayne Gretzki
  • The Iranian Dude
  • The North Korean dude
  • Abbas
  • John Wayne
  • Tiger Woods
  • Mel Blanche
  • and Homer Simpson

Perhaps the question is "Who is not the anti-christ?" :cool:

:24::24::24:

Prince Charles drinks tea and grows organic cucumbers. I think the opposition is going to be a bit stiffer than that :th_praying:

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Is Prince Charles of the UK the antichrist?

No. My landlord is.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Hmm, Bob Hope and Tiger Woods, golfers huh? Is there a pattern here? :th_praying::cool:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Tiger Woods and John Wayne? I don't know who made up that list but I suspect they're a few stones shy of a pyramid. :th_praying: