IGNORED

Is Prince Charles of the UK the antichrist?

givennewname

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

The "antichrist" is described in the following scriptures:

[Daniel 7:8; 7:20-25; 8:9-12; 8:23-25; 11:36-45; 12:7; Micah 5:5-6 (the "Assyrian"); 2Thessalonians 2:8-9; Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1; 17:8]

This entity will first appear in the northern Middle East at the beginning of the Lord's coming hour [time] of trial .... the tribulation period .... he is the Assyrian, the man of lawlessness, the first beast of Revelation

Prince Charles is not this entity and this idea is one held by conspiracy theorists ..... not a biblical view at all

The verses you quoted DO NOT describe this mythical antichrist at all, Stephen1. These however DO describe the BIBLICAL antichrist.

1Jo 2:18

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

Tiger Woods and John Wayne? I don't know who made up that list but I suspect they're a few stones shy of a pyramid. :cool:

Amen :emot-crying:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

So far we have

• Saddam Hussein
  • the pope
  • Obama
  • Bush
  • Hitler
  • Bob Hope
  • Wayne Gretzki
  • The Iranian Dude
  • The North Korean dude
  • Abbas
  • John Wayne
  • Tiger Woods
  • Mel Blanche
  • and Homer Simpson

Perhaps the question is "Who is not the anti-christ?" :emot-hug:

:vader::24::24:

Prince Charles drinks tea and grows organic cucumbers. I think the opposition is going to be a bit stiffer than that :emot-crying:

okay you settle down :cool:

Are we seriously considering prince charles as the antichrist? Perhaps so, perhaps he is not, but i think it is silly to speculate without more than hearsay :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think one would have to read that book. It's been a year or so since I last saw it. It's a very interesting read.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/30/1963

"The verses you quoted DO NOT describe this mythical antichrist at all, Stephen1. These however DO describe the BIBLICAL antichrist"

Sorry .... have to disagree

Don't know what you mean by "mythical" antichrist

The spirit of antichrist is in the world and has been since the beginning of human creation .... "antichrist" means "against" Jesus Christ

But there is one coming who is "the" "antichrist" ..... specifically identified by many different scriptures

.... the little horn of Daniel's visions, the man of lawlessness, the Assyrian, satan's beast from the abyss

This entity is one who will walk the earth and do satan's bidding during the coming tribulation period

[Daniel 7,8,11; Micah 5:5-6; 2Thessalonians 2:8-11; Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 12:12; 17:8]

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

"But the beast (Antichrist) was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur." Revelation 19:20

Daniel propecied of the Antichrist: "Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god, and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done. And he will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; but he will magnify himself above them all. But instead he will honor a god of fortresses, a god whom his fathers did not know; he will honor him with gold, silver, costly stones and treasures...." etc.

Notice it never calls the Antichrist "it" or "them" or "they," etc. It's quite clear the Antichrist, whom the Bible also calls the "man of sin"

Stephen1, you DO know there is a curse for adding things to Revelation, right? The text does not state antichrist parenthetically and it does not belong there. Please stop adding it in. The beast is Rome, personified by Nero. Likewise, you ASSUME Daniel speaks of this antichrist that you mention, but the fact is that he does not, you (and others) have eisegeted (read in) this into the text.

As for the man of sin, there are only two possible candidates. Nero, OR a future line of people who consider themselves to BE God. I believe the latter, because the coming of the Lord is mentioned in connection with them. As you go further into the prophecy, Paul says 'they'. Who is they? The ones who consider themselves God. Unbelieving mankind is on the verge of that as I write; with each passing day he thinks more and more of himself as a god. John calls the 'man of sin' Magog, after the armies which invaded Israel in Ezekiel's prophecy.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  333
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

So far we have

• Saddam Hussein
  • the pope
  • Obama
  • Bush
  • Hitler
  • Bob Hope
  • Wayne Gretzki
  • The Iranian Dude
  • The North Korean dude
  • Abbas
  • John Wayne
  • Tiger Woods
  • Mel Blanche
  • and Homer Simpson

Perhaps the question is "Who is not the anti-christ?" :noidea:

:24::24::24:

Prince Charles drinks tea and grows organic cucumbers. I think the opposition is going to be a bit stiffer than that :rolleyes:

Yes, BUT does he use milk and sugar, or does he just drink it straight up. THAT will be the indicator!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

So far we have

• Saddam Hussein
  • the pope
  • Obama
  • Bush
  • Hitler
  • Bob Hope
  • Wayne Gretzki
  • The Iranian Dude
  • The North Korean dude
  • Abbas
  • John Wayne
  • Tiger Woods
  • Mel Blanche
  • and Homer Simpson

Perhaps the question is "Who is not the anti-christ?" :noidea:

:24::24:

Prince Charles drinks tea and grows organic cucumbers. I think the opposition is going to be a bit stiffer than that :rolleyes:

Yes, BUT does he use milk and sugar, or does he just drink it straight up. THAT will be the indicator!

:24:

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/30/1963

"Stephen1, you DO know there is a curse for adding things to Revelation, right? The text does not state antichrist parenthetically and it does not belong there. Please stop adding it in. The beast is Rome, personified by Nero. Likewise, you ASSUME Daniel speaks of this antichrist that you mention, but the fact is that he does not, you (and others) have eisegeted (read in) this into the text."

>Sorry, I cannot agree .... will not accommodate your request

>I do not believe that the historical/preteristic view is valid and I do not teach it

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

>Sorry, I cannot agree .... will not accommodate your request

>I do not believe that the historical/preteristic view is valid and I do not teach it

Just a friendly pointer; when you don't enclose what you're quoting in quote boxes, as I have above, it's very difficult to tell who is saying what! Go back and look at your last post, Stephen1; it reads as though all of those statements are yours and you're answering yourself. :rolleyes: