IGNORED

Is Prince Charles of the UK the antichrist?

givennewname

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

To answer the original OP's question: why would you think that a man that can't even run his OWN country can run the world? The dude trips on his shoelaces and has more affairs than Henry 8 ever did. At least, that's what the tabloids say.

I wouldn't trust him with running England, let alone the rest of the world. Besides, doesn't it say that the anti-christ (which BTW doesn't mean against, it means in place of) won't, in essence, like women? Tells me he's likely either asexual or homosexual.

a.

I'm not going to say that Charles is the Antichrist, but you should really look into his dealings before you classify him as a dunce. Through his working in through the UN and his foundation, he has created more global corporate NGO's than you can count.... he's not what he appears on the surface, and that could make him dangerous. He also seems to be one terribly cold hearted individual.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

There is only one ROYAL that I bow my knee to! My Lord and King the Almighty I Am.

All the other royals - good for tourism I suppose :emot-hug:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

There is only one ROYAL that I bow my knee to! My Lord and King the Almighty I Am.

All the other royals - good for tourism I suppose :amen:

I'll be standing right beside you Fez........ or in the case of Jesus, on my knees even though it hurts a lot to do so.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

All the other royals - good for tourism I suppose :(

I'll be standing right beside you Fez........ or in the case of Jesus, on my knees even though it hurts a lot to do so.

Yeah but on the day you do it for good, for eternity, there will be no pain, just JOY :amen:

Blessings, and may our Lords healing light wash over you, and all pain from your knees vanish like morning mist!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Why waste time worrying about it? What needs to be spread is God's Word. Teaching christians rightly and bringing new people into the family of God.

Besides we are not living during the time period of the book of revelation. That is still future and it begins when christians leave. 1Thess. 4:13-18; 1Cor. 15:50-58 etc.

People waste their time looking for "THE" antichrist. Don't waste yours, learn the trith of God's word, not the errors people try to force into it.

God Bless you abundantly. Ron

1 John 2:18 . Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

The word

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I watch a clip on u tube that claimed that the coat of arms of Prince Charles contain all the symbols associated with the antichrist. It claims that he is heavily involved with the Freemasons and hopes to be the sovereign of the European Union. What do you think of this idea that he is the antichrist?

Whats the point? He is not the one of the Book of Revelation anyway. Get back in the bible and quit sensationalizing this worthless chatter. God Bless,

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I watch a clip on u tube that claimed that the coat of arms of Prince Charles contain all the symbols associated with the antichrist. It claims that he is heavily involved with the Freemasons and hopes to be the sovereign of the European Union. What do you think of this idea that he is the antichrist?

I think yes..but then I also believe Elvis is still alive and living on a desert island in the pacific. :rolleyes::emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

I think yes..but then I also believe Elvis is still alive and living on a desert island in the pacific. :rolleyes::emot-hug:

What?! Elvis is still alive and has cloned himself! He is all up and down the Vegas strip everyday singing on the sidewalks, marrying people! :blink: Just couldn't resist! :b:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

What?! Elvis is still alive and has cloned himself! He is all up and down the Vegas strip everyday singing on the sidewalks, marrying people! :blink: Just couldn't resist! :cool:

Well...In the UK he is chinese and sings in the local chinese takeaway. :b::blink:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

What?! Elvis is still alive and has cloned himself! He is all up and down the Vegas strip everyday singing on the sidewalks, marrying people! :b: Just couldn't resist! :t2:

Well...In the UK he is chinese and sings in the local chinese takeaway. :blink::cool:

:blink: