IGNORED

Do you believe that Digital Angel could be part of prophecy?

gatorgirl

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

With the great many articles being written about Digital Angel, do you believe this technology will play a role in prophecy?

With much agape love,

George

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Absolutely....  There is little doubt that while this may or may not be the actual prophetic "mark" I do believe it has definite potential for being one of or its direct predesessor.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Days Won:  3

i agree completely. the stage is being set in many ways. not only the digital angel to prepare us for the mark, but now with the current war on terrorism, "they" are trying to teach us tolerance of religion, which, in my opinion, is paving the way for one religion.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

What is a digital angel?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  45

they'>http://www.adsx.com/aboutadsx/corporate.html

they

make an implantable microchip about the size of a grain of rice.

their corporate headquarters is in Palm Beach, Florida.

speaking of that, and to get off the thread slightly, what is the deal will the focus on Palm Beach and West Palm Beach and Palm Beach County, Florida.

1)  Election Controversy (hanging chads); Bush elected

2)  terrorists trained at Palm Beach County flight school

3)  corporate headquarters for ADS in Palm Beach

4)  Palm Beach International second airport besides Denver to implement facial recognition

then other Florida things

1)  Dubya's brother is governor

2)  Elian Gonzales controversy

3)  Facial recognition controversy (Ybor city), one of first to implement it

4)  orlando airport scanning that sees through clothes

5)  Janet Reno running for governor

6)  headquarters of US Central Command which is running this war on terror

7)  Miami Super Bowl first national event to use facial recognition scanning of fans

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  45

as for this being the mark:  no

this is however, another step in this countries slow march towards totalitarianism.

however, the mark will come after horrible events have occurred on the earth, and AFTER the Antichrist is uncovered.  This will also be AFTER the whole world has been given a deluding influence by God to as to have them follow him.  As the phylacteries were used on the hand and forehead by God with the Hebrews, the Antichrist will ask for visible representation that an individual is indeed his follower.  Thus, a hidden microchip is not the way.  Indeed worshippers of Dagon had a tattoo on their hands and forehead to show they were worshippers of Dagon.  This is one reason that when Dagon fell in front of the ark, it's head and hands broke off (symbolism).  

I think the name, symbol of the name, and number of the name are, as Hislop pointed out, "STUR".  STUR is Saturn and is the primary deity of the mystery babylon religion.  STUR is represented by 666 in numerical form from gematria, and the symbol is the pagan hexagram (6 points outside six triangles outside six sides of a hexagon).  This pagan hexagram has, in a ironic twist of history, been used as the star of David and the symbol on the flag of Israel.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0

I do not believe that any chip or the like will be the mark of the beast.  I do believe however that in some way it will play and important part in the last days.  I believe that it or a fact similar will be used in tracking or keeping tabs on all individuals.    

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Do you feel that mabey our SS# will be a major part of the begining of the mark, and if the angle is then, would they tatoo over the scar to signifi that you already have the mark, to make it easier? Just asking Q's. Joseph

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0

First off I don't believe anyone will be forced into a chip.  I do think that those that don't have it will still have to have some sort of ID, whether a card or what.  I believe that it will contain our ss#..date of birth and age..I believe that it will also contain our addresses that will have to be varified, much like a drivers license does.  I believe that thru the use of it store owners will know if we are those that have chosen to follow the beast.  I don't believe however that any of this will be the mark of the beast.

The mark of the beast is described in the book of Revelation, chapter 13. This mark is surrounded by an incredible amount of hype, junk books, articles and videos. The current craze is to attribute some sort of implantable microchip with the distinction of being "the mark". The book of Revelation gives the following characteristics of the mark of the beast:

The Antichrist's mark, identified with his person

The actual number 666, not a representation

A mark, like a tatoo or scar Visible to the naked eye

On the person, not in him or her

Recognized - not questioned

Voluntary, not involuntary, not given through stealth or trickery

Used after the rapture, not before

Used in the second half of the tribulation

Needed to buy and sell

A show of worship or allegiance to the Antichrist

Promoted by the False Prophet

The mark that leads to eternal punishment in the lake of fire

For some reason the false claims that the mark of the beast is an implantable chip such as the recently announced VeriChip by Applied Digital Solutions, really resonate among the Christian prophecy watching community. The sad fact that a chip simply does not fit the description in Revelation 13 does not deter these people, nor does the fact that its fairly stupid to claim this or that is the mark when in fact the tribulation has not started, there is no Antichrist and no False Prophet. However, it is my experience that truth has very little to do with what is written concerning Bible prophecy and current times. The prophets for profit, such as Jack Van Impe and Hal Lindsey amongs just a few, take the statement that people without the mark won't be able to buy or sell and expand that to some incredible economic system not described and not predicted by the book of Revelation. The fact that this goes directly against Revelation 22:18-19 bothers neither the authors nor the readers. Revelation simply states that those who do not have the mark won't be able to buy or sell anything. Why this would require a chip for enforcement when a simple tattoo or scar would serve much cheaper and better has more to do with implying how close the tribulation might be and less with the Bible. The fact that the mark will be voluntary and clearly a mark of worship, precludes the false claims of some implanted chip. For the purveyors of prophecy hype it's a sad fact that since the creation of the sate of Israel in May, 1948 nothing prophetic has taken place. This limits the number of lucrative books and videos they can crank out, so the American Bible prophecy industry has moved from truth to fiction. Christians ought not concern themselves with the mark, who the Antichrist will end up being or when the tribulation will start. We are not given any dates and times. It's important to keep in mind that if God wanted us to know the date of the rapture He would have put it in the Bible. The fact of the matter is that it's not an important date. We are to work, to spread the gospel until Jesus returns for the Church. We are not to sit around and whine about the difficulties of life and wish for the rapture. The fact is that it's been over 50 years now since the creation of Israel and there is nothing in the Bible to prevent another 50 years from going by without the rapture taking place.

It is also important to remember that the same folks that promote the idea of an implantable chip are also the very same ones that were selling "explosive and important emergency information regarding Y2K". They made a killing from those gullible enough to order the junk books and junk videos. People need to keep that in mind. Save your money, none of those books or videos can shed any light whatsoever as to when the rapture might take place, do not give you any information you might lead for a better Christian life. God gave us the Bible for that and folks ought to be reading the good book instead of the junk the prophets for profit crank out.

None of them, not one, ever addresses the matter of why folks would go to #### for wearing a tracking chip!

It's stupid! They can't do it. It's just a bunch of silly hype.