IGNORED

Do you believe that Digital Angel could be part of prophecy?

gatorgirl

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Sorry Joe but I rather side with the stupid people on this one.

Well, siding with the stupid people is always the easiest route because it requires no thinking.

The whole subject is moot and beside the point anyway because the mark won't be offered until the last half of the tribulation, a time period we can't even imagine.

Tell me, if you think the chip is so horrible, do you think folks with pacemakers will fry in ####?

Joe,

I do not think the chip itself is horrible. The way this thing is going to be used, even if it isn't the mark of the beast, will be horrible. I don't know whrer you are comming with the pacsmaker bit though. I have nothing against technology. It just seems we always find wicked uses for good things.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  270
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Again, I will ask this question:  isn't the "key" that God has warned us about the mark "666"?  God has given us that key/symbol that will be represented in the mark. No matter what form / when the mark presents itself, "666" is to be watched for, correct?   Does this mean IF the chip does NOT contain "666" it is not the mark then? that would be my understanding.

Well, let me try and tackle the last two posts here.

Bob, what horrible use? Again, why would the wearer (according to the Bible) go to #### with no ifs, no ands, no butts and no appeal?

The part about the mark being the name or the number of the AC is key people. Key stuff. If you wanted someone to show they worship you would you put it in a chip and hide it?

Or would you want them to wear it out in the open so all can see. Let's make sense here.

People will go to #### for worshipping the AC not for being tracked.

If you were the gummint and wanted to track everyone would you make the chip volunatary so that the very people you most want to track won't have to wear it?

LOL! This stuff is so easy if you just think.

The mark is obviously a religious mark, instituted by the False Prophet and it will show loyalty and even ownership to the AC. So tell me, why would he want you to hide it?

Especially in the right but not left hand or forhead, where there is no padding and a really outrageously stupid place for a chip!

LOL! Seems to me most folks's butt has a lot more padding and would work just as well. Any place but where there is nothing but skin and bones.

It's a mark. Look up the word mark.

Now, do you people really think Jesus was stupid and did not know how to describe a chip? Do you honestly believe He would mislabel something this simple?

You cannot change mark to chip because the two have nothing to do with each other.

Plain english. Look up the word mark.

I didn't say a tatoo wasn't going to come along with it. Sorry I am not as smart as you.

Quote: from boblandis on 11:07 pm on April 14, 2002

I didn't say a tattoo wasn't going to come along with it. Sorry I am not as smart as you.

Said the tall man to the little man when he bumped his head, "Gee, I'm sorry I'm not as tall as you."

Tattoos are generated with a needle. Implantation of the microchip is accomplished with a needle.

The apostle was only reporting what he witnessed, certainly he had never seen a syringe in his days.

Hey Joe, do you really think they had the word "microchip" back then?

Why are you so certain it wasn't clearly discribed? Seems to me you are the one suffering from a comprehension problem.

(Edited by BlindSeeker at 2:33 pm on April 15, 2002)

Bob, if the tatoo comes with the chip then forget the chip!

LOL! Which one is going to send folks to ####?

A tracking chip or a tatoo that says "I love Satan"?

Why don't you chip folks ever answer the question as to why a tracking chip would send folks to ####.

If it's a tracking chip, why is it voluntary? Hmmmm?

Why would the very folks the AC wants to keep track of be able to decline the implant? LOL!

Blindseeker, if you are telling me that the Holy Spirit is not smart enough to describe an implanted device then I have to tell you that you have arrogance beyond compare.

Giving God help in spelling is as arrogant and ignorant as it gets. Really!

Incredible arrogance on your part. Just read the Bible and don't add to it. You are told not to add to it in Rev 22:18-19

I would never dream of putting words into the Holy Spirit's mouth and that is exactly what you are doing.

It might be fine to use your excuse for clowns like Nostrodamus but for you to make that statement about the Holy Spirit just goes way beyond.

Every "the chip is it" person does that because the chip is not in the Bible.

People that take words like "eagle" and change them to airforce or US are just as bad and will have to answer for that because it is not called for.

Only the Bible, not you, can interpret the Bible.

You need to keep that in mind.

Once you set yourself free to change words to whatever you please you are actually free to write your own bible.

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Interesting thread...

In my humble opinion, it seems that a chip implant would at least be a component of the mark and perhaps the only one.  Why?  Because a skin tatoo wouldn't facilitate the opportunity for global control that is apparently in force during that time.  'Tis true that a chip would be "hidden" in that it wouldn't be outwardly visable, but try going through any grocery store, airport, restaurant, etc.  in a world that only accepts a valid number and you are no longer capable of hiding the implant.  It would certainly be "visible" from that standpoint.

The other reason I believe such a device will be utilized is that it just makes sense.  Hitler utilized numbers to keep track of the Jews and he didn't have computers at his disposal.  Imagine how much more efficient the process would have been with a scanner/chip/database method.  In my field (computer software), everything is heading toward digital representation.  It makes perfect sense as binary is the language of computers and digital info can be shared across diverse systems.  Take a look in your wallet.  Those plastic cards will one day be a thing of the past as they can be stollen, lost and there are too many (with too many PINs).  The natural technological progression would be to consolidate them into one card (a smart card) and subsequently into an on-person-type of device.  People will gladly accept the sacrifice of privacy for the gain of convenience.  Also, people would be less likely to resist a "concealed" mark as opposed to a cosmetical blemish that they see in the mirror.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

To answer your question <Guest>, the "mark" - whether it be a tatoo or a chip implant, will require submission to Satan's system and his false messiah and that's what will designate one as a follower of the antichrist.  What difference would it make in that regard if the 666 code is embedded in a chip or on the skin?  Either way, the one accepting the mark has revealed his/her loyalty to Satan.

As for the location (forehead/hand), it's quite possible if not likely that biometrics will be utilized as an additional security measure.  That implies either a retina scan or fingerprint scan - see the connection?