• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

First let me begin by stating that I am not a prophet, so I am not making any claims about this dream. However, it really struck me what happened.

I was with a group of people. I have no recollection of who exactly they were, where we were, or what we were doing - just that we were on some type of "adventure."

At one point someone prophetically declared, "Now is the time that the science will be backwards."

I found myself then declaring such as:

"Hot shall be cold, and cold shall be hot.

Fast shall be slow, and slow shall be fast."

And ending with:

"The last shall be first, and the first shall be last."

Any thoughts?

P.S. PLEASE no comments about the food I ate. If you do not believe there was any significance to the dream, that the Lord doesn't speak through dreams, or any of the like, please simply state such. OK? The food responses are really very rude and very annoying. Thanks!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I believe that God does speak through dreams. What is interesting is that you, a Scientist, are told that "Now is the time that the science will be backwards." How can this be except for science will prove itself wrong in His case?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Ever hear a song by Derek Webb titled, "I see things upside down?"

It's a play on the scientific fact that your eye picks up images upside down and that your brain turns them right side up for your perspective. What looms even larger is the fact that it can look like Jesus is killing us while He is indeed saving our Lives. It can look like Jesus is losing while in fact He's won. :)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

First let me begin by stating that I am not a prophet, so I am not making any claims about this dream. However, it really struck me what happened.

I was with a group of people. I have no recollection of who exactly they were, where we were, or what we were doing - just that we were on some type of "adventure."

At one point someone prophetically declared, "Now is the time that the science will be backwards."

And ending with:

Any thoughts?

P.S. PLEASE no comments about the food I ate. If you do not believe there was any significance to the dream, that the Lord doesn't speak through dreams, or any of the like, please simply state such. OK? The food responses are really very rude and very annoying. Thanks!

God is certainly revealing something to you. That's for sure.

I think there was a scripture verse similar to this somewhere but I can't remember where.

Guest Refletdelouange

Hello Nebula

Most of the time dreams have personnal meaning. That is to say you will face a situation were you have to remember your dream. After a dream is good to pray and ask God to clarifie it to us and to help us have the good attitude in the situation we will face. May be God is encouraging you ...

God bless

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

And ending with:

Any thoughts?

Sister Nebula,

Was there anything else between "Hot shall be cold, and cold shall be hot, Fast shall be slow, and slow shall be fast," and The last shall be first, and the first shall be last?"

Is that all that was said, or remembered?

Was there a pause between the two as you listed them, as if there was a break, or change in thought?

Peace.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  830
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

And ending with:

Any thoughts?

It certainly reminds one of the verses, "Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope: That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it! Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" (Isa 5:18-21).

It seems as though there is a connection between your dream and not only the times we are living in, but also the times we soon will be living in. The world is going to be so upside-down that not only will absolute folly be wisdom to most human beings, but logic is going to be considered completely illogical. I think that maybe your dream has to do with total confusion and thick darkness, and it certainly seemed prophetic to me. I do believe the possibility that the Lord was talking to you through your dream. I think maybe it's a good idea to write it down and the date you dreamt it.

Lekh

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you for sharing this dream..I too believe it was from the Lord..

What it means I do not know but I do believe He will reveal it to you..

One thing for sure is it will not come out of your understanding but out of His..

and do come back and share with us what He has shown you..

I am very much looking forward to that post..

It may be just of you and a work in your heart but it would really be nice to know... :thumbsup:

After I typed that I corrected myself.. It may just be for you but not entirely because the good work He does in you flows out to all of us so it is really for all of us too... :)

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

Available Commentaries for And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word. The earth mourneth [and] fadeth away, the world languisheth [and] fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. Isaiah 24:1-6

I don't know if this has anything to do with your dream, but it is a place in Isaiah that talks prophetically about the tribulation. I used the King James translations and other translations say "distorted" instead of "upside down", but either way it means things are all messed up.

It's an interesting dream you had!

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

If you believe that God reveals Himself through dreams, you are, by default, denying the sufficiency of scripture.

Really?

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.

Your comment doesn't even agree with scripture . . .

:laugh: