rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Well...like the Bible says,no one knows the day or hour of Christ's return. I do have to agree with Billy Graham. He always said that he believed that Jesus had his foot in the stirrup. Now he says that he no longer believes this. He now says that he believes that Jesus is sitting in the saddle just waiting for His Father to tell Him to go and get His children. I believe that time as we know it is soon to come to an end. The rapture could occour at any minute now. Come quickly Lord Jesus! !

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hey RWboyd!

Long time no see how are you doing my friend?  I hope to see you around more frequently!

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• 3 weeks later...
Guest C.D. Light
Rolling lets try and get away from the idea of knowing how long because well we don't. And so therefore: we should not be using that logic to decide someone else is going to preach the gospel so we don't need to bother. I was just wondering how we can help because I only speak bad spanish and english. But then again if I were completely willing perhaps God would send me there and put the right words in my mouth. Some days I want heaven so much I would go anywhere in the world if it would speed things along. God putting a whole different language on my tongue now thats an interesting thing to pray about.

George do you have any idea how to help accomplish this, you have peaked my interest.

Love in Christ

Shilou

shilou--God did not leave us to wonder; yes, he did tell us how long.  He has numbered it to a great extend, by the return of Israel to their Land--which happened in 1948, and said when we see this happen, then THIS Generation will not pass but what we will see the return of Christ.

The only thing we will not ever know is the exact hour or the exact day, but of that general point in Time we can and will know by the Signs that Jesus told us about, that would depict how we will know that Time is at hand.

I also believe that those who have not yet been reached by MAN, God himself is well able to reach all by Himself. God himself has not stopped speaking, and can easily do so with these people.

No problem! And we already see the Signs Jesus spoke of and said when we BEGIN to see these, then LOOK UP for our Redemption draws nigh.  Yes, this generation is at its end.

We should focus on just what God TELLS us each to do, and quit focusing on "all those who have not yet heard", getting all wrapped up in that. God is not nervous about it, and neither should we be.  He can handle it and doesnt need to depend on us.  

What He has told us to do is to WATCH for Him, along with "ok, God, if there's anything you want me to do, just speak up and I'll do it".  And we have PLENTY of unsaved right in our own neighborhoods; why does everyone feel they need to go to some foreign country. They have missionaries that have gone there for forever, and natives as well. Doesnt anyone "pass it on"?

God is already at the place where he is "sorting us out" now; the true believers from those who claim to be believers IMO.

We will be lucky if we have a 150 days, let alone 150 yrs :noidea:

cd

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

George:

Very enlightening posts!

Guest C.D. Light

[Personal insults removed]

Sorry, guy, but those "preachers" in 14 are spoken of back in Rev 7:

Rev 7:3 (Hey, wait a minute) Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, UNTIL we have sealed (selected and assigned) the SERVANTS OF OUR GOD in their foreheads

(Gee, God is just NOW picking out the preachers for the Tribulation period??)

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed, and there were 144,000 from ALL THE TRIBES OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL

Two points here Cruise: