• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Intercessory prayer is needed on this evil night.  Satanists are sacrificing humans and animals and plenty of evil is planned.  I've been praying all day for the holy angels to interceed and protect the innocent from evil and to interupt satan's plans.

I do have candy ready with cute little tracts about Jesus in case any children come knocking.  Better to give them the gospel than turn them away I feel.  My kids and I are going to church for a fall festival with hayride and no halloween costumes or any of that.

Blessings to you all

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Rolling Thunder,

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:read: I am refering to where I am standing in my walk with the Lord. When He requires us to be sanctified and holy unto Him and tells us "NO" about certain things, hey I listen.

Anyone who chooses to be lead of the Lord into this walk WILL hear His voice say the same to them IF they listen to His Voice. This is not an option, it is a commandment, Deut 18:10-14.

His word says He never changes. Same yesterday, today and forever...

John 14:15-22

15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him

., and will manifest myself to him..... This will be where you hear from Him....

I wouldn't change that fellowship I have with the Lord for any PAGAN ritual that I might PRESUME my opinion is more important than "thus saith the Lord".

It is about how seriously you take your walk...what really is important to you.... the Lord knows...

I love Him and serve Him...

In Christ, Karen :read:

What's worse, handing out candy to kids, or lying to try and get 'em not to?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  06/08/1971

Hello to all my brothers and sisters. I read some of the posts and I agree with some and disagree with the others. Guys I don

Oh and I think instead of churches dressing up like couple of dead saints or ghosts pastors should call all their congregations and have a prayer night instead partake with the devil. Although I disagree with that idea but, I also know no Christian does that in order to worship satan or any thing weird. Christians do it because they are uneducated and some times they ignore the Holy Spirit and start partaking with the devil with out realizing it. I am not here to offend any of you, those are just my views.  :read:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

quote whatsitmean:

Well that makes three years in a row now of no trick or treaters. This day may have been Holloween to some of you, but to me, it was just another day. No harm, no foul and no damage done, not in my neck of the woods anyway. Good night all!! rollinTHUNDER signing out- time to go to work.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

Hi guys :read:

I am just glad when this holiday is over.  I do not celebrate this holiday either.  I struggled with this for some time but, the truth of the matter is this:  I know some christians who trick or treat and celebrate it, and Christians who don't.  Personally, I've studied on the "roots" of this holiday and it really does begin with a Celtic and druid religion.  Also the truth to the satanists celebrating this day as the most important day of the year is absolutely true!!!!!!! :butbut:

I would like to share a little bit of my past with all of you;

there was a time that I dabbled in the occult.  I know for a fact and personal experience, that the satanists laugh and rejoice that christians also celebrate this holiday by dressing up their children, and hand out candy and feel that it is all harmless.  Although, few children are literally harmed on this holiday while trick or treating, or handing out candy or dressing up..........If there is anything........ANYTHING that pleases satan and anyone who worships him....isn't it obvious that christians should absolutely oppose to it.  I heard a wise man say once..."a chrisian celebrating halloween makes as much sense as a jew celebrating Hitler's birthday."   You see, this day is the biggest day and night for conjering spirits, calling demons to manifest, perform orgies as a pleasing sacrifice while pouring blood (animals or humans) all over the people, killing the animals as a sacrifice and drinking the "life blood" and urine mixed.  Asking satan to give his power and agility to confuse the christians and cause harm to the undecided, and for his persuasivness.    I have been a part of or witnessed all of these things and more, much more.  They (the occults, and satanists alike) no matter what they call themselves, white withches, white magic, black magic, or wiccans, or druids, or celts, or satanists........all of them...consider this to be the most important day and night for as many gathered together from their group to increase the power of their meetings.  Now~  knowing all of these things,   why in the world would a person who loves Christ and wants to glorify Him with their life, want to participate in any way with this day and night and it's festivities.  Doesn't the Bible tell us to flee from the very appearance of evil?  Halloween, no matter what one would like to "dress it up like" for all purposes, celebrates everything contridictary to Jesus.

The actions of Halloween are only cecular misgivings of the druid actions to "ward off spirits" or appease the spirits.  

All in all~   there is no excuse for a christian to take part in these things knowing all there is to know....except maybe....compromise.

@ His feet~ Lorie

Hi guys :read:

I am just glad when this holiday is over.