Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

......anything that glorifies this night or celebrates it is in direct contridiction to what Jesus would do with this night.

wtahfarr4,

To use the label "CULT" is a cop-out and a weak attack on what a different religious group teaches. I am quite familiar with the many organizations that specifically run attacks on the House of Yahweh and other religious organizations that do not teach according to what is commonly taught in most Christian religions. There are many of these organizations that label the House of Yahweh as a "dangerous cult". I have spent some 25+ years studying the beliefs of the diverse so called "Sacred Name Movement, Sacred Namers, Yahwist" groups and I do not find any evidence that the House of Yahweh is a "dangerous cult". In fact, I find the opposite to be true. I find that they are a peace loving organization. I simply posted the links from the House of Yahweh because of the indepthness of their articles. I have found a vast amount of knowledge that can be gleaned from the many publications by the House of Yahweh, although I do not agree in every aspect with what is taught by this organization. I have also purchased the Book of Yahweh - The Holy Sciptures from them and I have foud that it is well worthg the price. I am also planning on buying their more resent revised version that has many footnote reference in it.

If anyone is interested in other versions that restores the Name of our Heavenly Father and Creator and the Name of His Son, please see my web page "Yahweh Transliterated Bibles".

Remember, the religious leaders in Yahshua's (Jesus) time also run an attack on what it was that He and His followers taught.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

wtahfarr4,

To use the label "CULT" is a cop-out and a weak attack on what a different religious group teaches. I am quite familiar with the many organizations that specifically run attacks on the House of Yahweh and other religious organizations that do not teach according to what is commonly taught in most Christian religions. There are many of these organizations that label the House of Yahweh as a "dangerous cult". I have spent some 25+ years studying the beliefs of the diverse so called "Sacred Name Movement, Sacred Namers, Yahwist" groups and I do not find any evidence that the House of Yahweh is a "dangerous cult". In fact, I find the opposite to be true. I find that they are a peace loving organization. I simply posted the links from the House of Yahweh because of the indepthness of their articles. I have found a vast amount of knowledge that can be gleaned from the many publications by the House of Yahweh, although I do not agree in every aspect with what is taught by this organization. I have also purchased the Book of Yahweh - The Holy Sciptures from them and I have foud that it is well worthg the price. I am also planning on buying their more resent revised version that has many footnote reference in it.

If anyone is interested in other versions that restores the Name of our Heavenly Father and Creator and the Name of His Son, please see my web page "Yahweh Transliterated Bibles".

Remember, the religious leaders in Yahshua's (Jesus) time also run an attack on what it was that He and His followers taught.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

No thanks Frank,

I am quite content with calling Him our heavenly Father, Jehovah and even God, which is who He is. I think people can get really technical with things that really don't even matter, and they miss the things that do. But if I was you, I would be checking really closely to see what else they change. Be careful and do not be deceived. See ya

rollinTHUNDER,

That is fine. Yahweh gives you that choice. Many are quite content with calling Him by many other names such as Allah Baal, Baalim, Brahma, Krishna, Adonai, Adonis, El, Elohim, Eloah, Jesus, Zeus, Krishna, Christ and etc. His Word says that He has ONLY ONE Name. The only time many names are mentioned in Yahweh's Word is in reference to blasphemous names (cf. Zecharyah [Zechariah] 13:2; Hosheyah [Hosea] 2:17; & Revelation 17:3). In Yahweh's Word "many names"