• Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

666 - Mark of the Beast

Recently, I read an article about this.

The article stated that the Pope has a seal. The words on the seal add up to 666.

Guest Fabrice

Hi Snowdoove

You know what ? I think we just have to wait the day God will put a revelation in our heart and tell us who is the 666.

Nothing tells us clearly who's the Antichrist. And maybe we've never heard of his name till today ! I also was interested but I found out for myself irrelevant to speak about things we don't know about.

And why do we need to know who's the 666 ? What's the point ? Is it biblical that we need to ? Did Jesus told us that we needed to know who is him ? Hey don't worry I also am interested in it but I just begin to doubt about all we can say and speculate on arguments that sometimes are based on sand (see what I mean ?)

I read that Prince Charles, George W. Bush, Al Gore, the Pope, could be the Antichrist. Maybe it will be Marilyn Manson, Ozzy Osborne, Rael, an actor, a producer, or a little person coming out of nowhere like a little tribe in lost Australia, ... I mean what could comfirm that these are not "possible" ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Fabrice ~ Hi!

The thread where I read the article on the number of the Beast and the Antichrist -

www.pacinst.com/nslaw/chapter3/antichrist.html

Snowdoove:)

(*Note from Timothy - I made the address an active link)

Guest okiejack

The "antiChrist" are those who don't believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the Living GOD. Kosher Jews are "antiChrist". Islamists are antiChrist. Satanists are antiChrist. Atheists are antiChrist.

It's been my experience that every pope in my life time has been labled the antiChrist. The pope's an easy mark.

I think the antiChrist will be a Hebrew from King David's blood line.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I don't think we CAN know who the antichrist is. He will not be revealed until the church is gone and the peace treaty is signed. The Holy Spirit is currently blocking him from everyones knowledge- HE doesn't even know who he is, because he won't be indwelled by Satan until it is time!

:read: An interesting note someone pointed out to me- No one knows when Jesus will come again, not even Satan. Therefore, he must always have an individual ready to become the antichrist if need be. :read: Just something to think about

God Bless! :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

LOL :read: , I don't really know you, but I'm guessing not!

God Bless! :read: