• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

To make a long story short, this world is getting weirder and wickeder by the moment.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

That's right Bob, the beginning of the end comes closer and closer   the days are getting darker ,get those wings wings out.......we are flying soon!

In Christ, Angels

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I believe that we are living in the most exciting times of the last 2000years. I think that we are the generation that will witness the return of The Lord Jesus Christ in the air to gather His children in the rapture of the church. It is going to be awsome.

• 3 years later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

The bible does not teach a pre-tribulation rapture. Even if God took the christians who are worthy to escape before the tribulation, there will not be a resurrection until the last trumpet, which is the 7th trumpet, which is after the tribulation. The ones who are worthy to escape before the tribulation might be taken through death {heart attack, stroke, car accident etc.} not by a bodily rapture, because a bodily rapture involves a resurrection, and as I said, the resurrection of believers will not happen until the last trumpet. I believe the Lord will send His angels to gather us {rapture} at the 6th seal {Rev. chapter 6}, which happens at the 7th trumpet {Rev. chapter 11}, which is the last trump {1 Cor. 15:52}. Just because Enoch, and Elijah were taken up into heaven, doesn't mean that their physical body went there to, because they wouldn't need a physical body in heaven, since heaven is a spiritual place, a place where there are no physical bodys. When they were taken into heaven, before they got there, their physical body probably disintergrated, and they reached the kingdom of God in spirit form only, without leaving any trace of their physical body behind, because I'd think that Enoch and Elijah would seem out of place having a physical body after all the old testament saints who finally went to heaven through the shed blood of Jesus had no physical bodys. There is no proof that Enoch and Elijah went bodily all the way into heaven. They were probaby changed in a twinkling of an eye without seeing death, and if they did go bodily into heaven and still have their physical bodys now, it is because God is sending them back to be the two witnesses in the tribulation. No christian will get raptured into heaven and get new bodys until the first resurrection at the LAST trump, and last means last {7th trumpet}. There is no pre-tribulation rapture, so this so called rapture will not happen for at least another 7 years.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,079
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

When Jesus was asked when he would return he replied

Luke 21:8-9

"See to it that you be not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He,' and, 'The time is at hand'; do not go after them. 9 "And when you hear of wars and disturbances, do not be terrified; for these things must take place first, but the end does not follow immediately."

Guest hubertdorm

Hopefully, we will be Godly enough to know that the rapture is close when a man stands in the rebuilt temple claiming to be God himself. It's beyond me how clear the end is laid out in God's book and yet so many will "go naked and be exposed (rev 16) at the Rapture. So many will not be paying attention. Will the blindfold of sin ever be so great?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/16/1992

There is no way we can know whether or not we will witness the rapture because in the Bible it says it will come like a theif in the night. I t will be completely unepexted. And for that matter, since everyboidy is saying how we will propbabaly witness it, there is a chance it won't come for another 200 years.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I kinda believe in a pre-trip rapture but I would not attach any dogma to it and the same would apply as to when it might happen. Soon? maybe but who really knows? For those here that are not pre-trib, if a pre-trib does occur, you will be glad that you were wrong. I don't want a post- trib rapture because I like to eat to much. Its that buy and sell thing that leads me to believe that there will be some hungry Christians. A 7 year fast dosen't sound like fun.

Dan

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

dgolvach,

Hello. I'm post trib, but I see your point. I like to eat too much too, and a 7 year fast doesn't sound like fun, but I'm sure the Lord will provide for us, probably just enough so we won't starve, so until that time comes, I'm pigging out all I can now. :thumbsup: