IGNORED

Is the Rapture close?

bglass

Guest quadding101

I know that what I am about to write will not be accepted well but it is the truth. the rapture will not take place for maybe 30 or more yet. The next big things on God's agenda r the raising up of Israel and the bringing down of America. If God raptures out his own there will be none left to guide the lost to Him. God will rapture His own before He pours out His wrath on the world but it is several years in the future. We must prepare for what is comming. God is going to bring America down starting with the economy. PREPARE for ur own household and the church needs to PREPARE because people in need will flock to the church.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

Wouldn't the rapture pretty much devastate America? I know that a lot of people in America profess to be Christian, and only God knows the heart of a man, or woman, but....there are the majority right here in USA. That would be a lot of people missing and some of the people left behind will realize....maybe from hearing their missing loved one talk about it, or maybe from someone who was close to excepting Christ (just some examples) then either the devastation will turn one left behind to God or to the Antichrist.(Who will be then able to overcome the once great America and begin to patch the broken world (in the world's eyes) by bringing a so called peace to the world and a so called unified world. the rapture of the church of Jesus Christ would certainly be a big enough event to cause some serious catastrophe's. Just a thought.

Also.....someone on this thread wrote about it happening in the twinkling of an eye....and very unexpected.....a thief in the night.......yes! The Bible does say that but, it goes on to say that we who are Children of the light....(the christians) should not be caught unaware...it should not surprise us.....instead we should be watching and waiting and keep our lamps trimmed and burning. Pay attention to the "turning of the fig tree leaves" and the signs around us that point to the time.

One thing we know for sure.........everyday is a day closer!!!! We all have different views on pre, mid, post.....so on....but.......He is coming and everything around us......"earth's birth pangs" screams, " the king is soon coming". It's there in the pit of my stomach too. You know what I mean? :emot-hug:

Guest hubertdorm

In my opinion, the actual rapture will hardly be noticed. My guess is that everyone who isn't taken will be running in terror from the face of God Almighty.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

1Thess 4 :13-18 (New living Translation)

And now, brothers and sisters, I want you to know what will happen to the Christians who have died so you will not be full of sorrow like people who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus comes, God will bring back with Jesus all the Christians who have died. I can tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First , all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. So comfort and encourage each other with these words.

This is clearly speaking of the rapture. Whether we believe the actual timing of this event is pre, mid or post tribulation is all speculation or studied theories. The facts that the Bible is clear about is that we who are believers will, after the dead have raised from their graves, be all caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air!!!!

In Thess. 5 it goes on to say that this will all happen like a thief in the night, the twinkling of an eye. Thess5:4" But, you aren't in the dark about these things, dear brothers and sisters, and you won't be surprised when the day of the Lord comes like a thief. (5)For you are all children of the light and of the day; we don't belong to darkness and night. So be on your guard, not asleep like the others."

I don't think it's possible for people to not notice millions suddenly vanished.....right before their eyes .....or a baby from a non believing mothers stomach....or an infant nursing from it's mother's breast. This will cause mass chaos....car accidents, plane crashes, millions missing from their jobs, homes, beds, hospitals.....whatever and whenever. No matter the timing.....it will be devastating to the world....a vast majority in the US. Regardless....millions everywhere. If this happens in the twinkling of an eye.....the believers will not know what hit......except maybe those who had been warned and finally realized it happened. ????? Only God the Father really knows exactly how it will all play out. But, surely....it could never go un noticed. It will be mass pandemonium!!!! Mass destruction, and depending on the actual timing.......the start of someone having the "clean up" and repair of millions of people's missing loved ones.....who could explain? Maybe the Anti-Christ? Will they "buy it" or will some see the truth?

?????????????? Everyday is a day closer!!!!!!!!!!! Let's all pray for one another to be ready and ask the Lord to daily search our hearts and prepare us!!!

In Christ~ Lorie :wub:

Edited by Lorie Eikenbary

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I myself believe we are very close, however so did the disciples. But things are happening that points it His return.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

soon and very soon we are going to see the king.hallaluah hallaluah we are goin to see the king....i love that song

Guest godsword
There is no way we can know whether or not we will witness the rapture because in the Bible it says it will come like a theif in the night. I t will be completely unepexted. And for that matter, since everyboidy is saying how we will propbabaly witness it, there is a chance it won't come for another 200 years.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi princess_childofthekingofkings, and everyone else

I have no idea who most of the people are that will be taken in the Rapture. But I can tell you that My Holy Lord God Jesus Christ has told me that I will still be alive when I go with Him in the Rapture, then the Lord told me in answer to a question, that I will not be on this earth for my 80th birthday. In two weeks I'll have my 71st birthday. And that puts the Rapture sometime between now and 9 years from now.

Now you can believe whatever you want to believe. I am only giving you warning to make yourself ready.

But you should know that between now and then, there will be a total collapse of our Economy, and then a nuclear war against America, followed by invasion by 6 different nations, persecution of Christians and Jews, which will lead to the greatest Revival the World has ever known. How much time these events will take is an unknown.

But know also that the above tribulations are not part of the 7 year Great Tribulation period as given in Daniel's 70 weeks of years Prophecy. The tribulations I speak of above comes before the 7 year Great Tribulation, which will start with the Trumpet Judgments, and not with the opening of the Seals as so many teach. Be it also known that the opening of the Seals as given in the Book of Revelation has started. The 1st seal has already been opened.

Oh I know that there are very many who read this post will totally reject it as from someone who cannot possibly know. There will be some who will take exception because it is not what their pastor, or their semeniary taught them, or it is not how they interpret the Book of Revelation. .

So BE it!! You have now be warned, make yourself ready, for it does not matter when the rapture Happens if you are ready, for between now and the rapture at least 1/4th of the people now on the earth will not live through what is coming upon us in the next few years. And if you miss the Rapture, the Bible tells us that all those who miss the Rapture will be locked out of heaven for all eternity.

Jack Barr

godsword@barr-family.com

The day of the LORD is the comming of HIS kingdom.

Am 5:18

Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Am 5:20

Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

Joh 12:35

Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

Mt 6:23

But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

Lu 11:35

Therefore take heed that the light which is in you is not darkness.

I Have read this prophecy and found it scripturaly true.

http://www.geocities.com/starrgerl/inkhorn.htm

In CHRIST JESUS :):24::):huh:

:huh:

Guest godsword
I Have read this prophecy and found it scripturaly true.

http://www.geocities.com/starrgerl/inkhorn.htm

Strange, I went to this site and read this prophecy. I found that this prophecy of "inkhorn" to be a false prophecy, where the man prophecided out of his own heart, and not from the Holy Lord God.

There is much of his prophecy which is in conflict with the Word of God in the Bible.

The Book of Revelation has the two Witnesses prophesying during the 7 year tribulation period of Daniel's 70 weeks of years prophecy. During this period, the entire world goes back under Mosaic Law, and there will be NO Christians left on this earth during that time. yet this prophecy has the Witnesses going all over the world witnessing to Christians. Be aware that the two Witnesses are sent to witness to the Jews, warning them that they, the Jews, MUST accept Jesus Christ as the True Messiah. The Two Witnesses Are NOT sent to the Christians!!!

And in the book of Revelation, 9:20-21 tells us that anyone who is not killed during the trumpet Judgments, WILL NOT REPENT!! This tells us that from the start of the Trumpet judgments until the end when Jesus sets foot on the Mt of Olive, that no man will repent, all will be lost, except the Jews who accept Jesus as the Messiah who will have salvation, and that salvation is Not Part of the Bride of Christ. For The Bible makes it clear that the Jews have been, and still are, and will always be, separate from the Gentiles. Even the Jews today who have accepted Jesus as the Messiah, are not Christians, they are the Messianic Jews.

For the Bible tells us that the Jews are the unfaithful wife of God the Father, (Hosea 2:16, 19; Jer. 31:32; Ps 89:36) while the Christians are the Virgin Bride of Jesus Christ. And God has promised that there will Always be a Jewish nation throughout all of eternity. (Isa 66:20-22)

Believe as you like, But I will choose to believe the Word of God, and Not one word of this false prophecy. While it may sound good to those who do not know the Bible, it is still a false prophecy.

With the Love of Jesus

Rev. Jack Barr

Guest hubertdorm

1 Thessalonians 4:15 According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.

There will be saints of God on the earth just prior to his coming.

I applaud your ability to see that the trumpets end when Jesus returns, not half-way through the tribulation period.

Christians that are Raptured are not taken to the heavenly throne room of God where John was taken. At Christ's coming, the present earth is destroyed by fire, and a new one will be "created." (2 Peter 3)

"Heaven" as we usually describe it (the place w/no tears or hunger), is actually a city that descends to earth after the fate of Satan is carried through and that last of the wicked are judged.