IGNORED

Is the Rapture close?

bglass

Guest godsword
1 Thessalonians 4:15 According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.

There will be saints of God on the earth just prior to his coming.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes there will be saints on the earth just prior to His 1st Coming, but not prior to His 2nd coming.

There are Two (2) comings of the Lord!! One in the clouds, to gather His Bride, the Christians, this is what we call the Rapture. The Lord does Not set foot on the Earth at this time. This one precedes the second coming by years.

And the second coming of the Lord, when He sets foot on the Earth upon His return to set up His Earthly Kingdom. This is the Terrible day of the Lord, the Day that the battle of Armageddon will be.

Be careful that you do not confuse and mix together the scripture verses for these two, for they are two separate events.

With the Love of Jesus

Rev. Jack Barr

Guest Zhavonay

I Have read this prophecy and found it scripturaly true.

http://www.geocities.com/starrgerl/inkhorn.htm

Strange, I went to this site and read this prophecy. I found that this prophecy of "inkhorn" to be a false prophecy, where the man prophecided out of his own heart, and not from the Holy Lord God.

There is much of his prophecy which is in conflict with the Word of God in the Bible.

The Book of Revelation has the two Witnesses prophesying during the 7 year tribulation period of Daniel's 70 weeks of years prophecy. During this period, the entire world goes back under Mosaic Law, and there will be NO Christians left on this earth during that time. yet this prophecy has the Witnesses going all over the world witnessing to Christians. Be aware that the two Witnesses are sent to witness to the Jews, warning them that they, the Jews, MUST accept Jesus Christ as the True Messiah. The Two Witnesses Are NOT sent to the Christians!!!

And in the book of Revelation, 9:20-21 tells us that anyone who is not killed during the trumpet Judgments, WILL NOT REPENT!! This tells us that from the start of the Trumpet judgments until the end when Jesus sets foot on the Mt of Olive, that no man will repent, all will be lost, except the Jews who accept Jesus as the Messiah who will have salvation, and that salvation is Not Part of the Bride of Christ. For The Bible makes it clear that the Jews have been, and still are, and will always be, separate from the Gentiles. Even the Jews today who have accepted Jesus as the Messiah, are not Christians, they are the Messianic Jews.

For the Bible tells us that the Jews are the unfaithful wife of God the Father, (Hosea 2:16, 19; Jer. 31:32; Ps 89:36) while the Christians are the Virgin Bride of Jesus Christ. And God has promised that there will Always be a Jewish nation throughout all of eternity. (Isa 66:20-22)

Believe as you like, But I will choose to believe the Word of God, and Not one word of this false prophecy. While it may sound good to those who do not know the Bible, it is still a false prophecy.

With the Love of Jesus

Rev. Jack Barr

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is because you have fallen prey to the past errors of understanding the daniel prophecy and the bible. The seals are now opened. The LORD gave that prophecy to my father and if you could see the power of the Spirit that he displays as the LORDS witness to him. You certainly would change your mind. here is the truth about the 70 ieth week of daniel.

http://www.worthyboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19201

Dennis martin

:P

Edited by Zhavonay

Guest hubertdorm
1 Thessalonians 4:15 According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes there will be saints on the earth just prior to His 1st Coming, but not prior to His 2nd coming.

There are Two (2) comings of the Lord!! One in the clouds, to gather His Bride, the Christians, this is what we call the Rapture. The Lord does Not set foot on the Earth at this time. This one precedes the second coming by years.

And the second coming of the Lord, when He sets foot on the Earth upon His return to set up His Earthly Kingdom. This is the Terrible day of the Lord, the Day that the battle of Armageddon will be.

Be careful that you do not confuse and mix together the scripture verses for these two, for they are two separate events.

With the Love of Jesus

Rev. Jack Barr

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are saying that Christ's first coming hasn't happened yet? Then who died on the cross? No, I don't think you are saying this. You are probably meaning that Jesus has two 2nd comings, first the rapture then the 2nd coming. I believe the bible is air-tight against this teaching.

Guest godsword

To Hubertdorm and zhavonay

Gentlemen, you go right ahead and believe whatever it is that you want to believe.

But for myself, I choose to believe what the Bible, which is the Word of God, says, and to also believe what My Lord and God Jesus Christ has spoken to me directly.

you show a profound ignorance of what the Bible says, choosing to turn and twist what parts you have read, placing your own interpretation on it.

So Be it Saith the Holy Lord God, I send my servant  to tell you the truth of My word, and you reject it. Saith the Lord God.  When you reject the word that I send to you through any of My Servants, you are not rejecting them, you are rejecting Me, Saith the Holy Lord God Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

So the Lord has spoken to you. Reject His Word to you at your peril

For myself, I am only a messenger, used by My Holy Lord God Almighty. I have delivered to you the message the Holy Lord commanded me to deliver to you. Now it is between you and the Lord God.

Rev. Jack Barr

Guest Zhavonay

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With the Love of Jesus

Rev. Jack Barr

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing that you have said here is anything new. I can read this stuff in any old scofield bible and the two second commings of CHRIST is still based on Margret McDonalds lies. Which is based on the catholic greek mythological gospel. So I will say "I love you brother" :P and I pray that the LORD opens your eyes. :P

Dennis Martin

Guest hubertdorm

Rev. Barr, I am more than willing to discuss (not debate) the issues concerning the second coming of Jesus Christ. I have already posted on several other threads concerning this topic, so it may not be necessary to start over unless you want to. In any case, I hope you can sincerely search the scriptures to find what is truth.