• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

WHERE IS THE WAR ON TERROR HEADED?

There was a very good question asked recently about a certain prophecy.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well folks, I'm finally finished!  I'm sorry it took so long, but you must remember, writing is not natural for me.  And not only that, but I also still type with just one finger.  :read:

If the Lord chooses the foolish things to shame the wise, I am a good candidate to be one of His writers.  Now who wants to be our next President?  :x:  :)  :read:

Guest Charles Hinson

Dear Brother:

The Lord says by His Spirit:

The Prophecy:

"Colin Powell will soon no longer be Secretary of State. He will be replaced by Donald Rumsfeld. Sam Nunn of Georgia will become the new Secretary of Defense. American forces will attack terrorists on the borders of Israel."

A prophetic word by Chuck Hinson

There are only so many borders of Israel my friend.

Think about three facts.1) Saddam will soon be out of the way, 2)our forces are huge in the mideast right now, and 3)Syria and Lebanon both have terrorist camps.

In essence the USA will soon be fighting for Israel's security. God will bless us for doing it.

Chuck Hinson

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Chuck, what are you saying? Are you saying that our forces will invade Syria and Lebanon? :read:

I sure hope not...

A prophetic word by Chuck Hinson

There are only so many borders of Israel my friend.

Think about three facts.1) Saddam will soon be out of the way, 2)our forces are huge in the mideast right now, and 3)Syria and Lebanon both have terrorist camps.

In essence the USA will soon be fighting for Israel's security. God will bless us for doing it.

Chuck Hinson

Hi Chuck,

You may be right.  I think the whole middle east is a ticking time bomb right now.  Anything can happen.  

Everything seems to be going pretty well right now, but it could be the calm before the storm.  I can kind of imagine that just as the dung starts to hit the fan, the Bridegroom will come like a thief in the night and sweep His bride off of her feet, in the twinkling of an eye.  

I wonder just how much the Arabs and especially the terrorists are willing to put up with.  Bush says that we (U.S.) will prevail against the terrorists, but Ezekiel 38/39 has another idea all together.  There is no mention of America, but God says that He will make Himself known, by showing the nations His greatness and holiness.  Then they will know that He is the Lord!!

Of course, that is not to say that America will not be there to fight at all.  The U.S. may be there at the start, but she won't be at the finish.    Cheers!!

Guest kelly
Unfortunately Rolling Thunder I have to agree.  Our future does't seem very bright right now, in view of Biblical prohecy and the current world situation.  I'm kind of afraid of all these nations that hate us so much gaining up on us in a surprise attack; but, then I'm not sure that they could get along , long enough, to pull off such a stunt.  Either way, I beleive that we are in big trouble.

Jesus said, "Let not your heart be troubled..." I'm trying to take that advice but right now it's hard to do...

Guest Charles Hinson

The prophecy about hitting terrorists on the borders of Israel does not necessarilly mean invasion. To invade means to attack and occupy,at least for a time. 9-11 was not an invasion...it was an attack.

Just thinking now...not prophesying....Our  forces could

"attack " the terrorist training camps on Israel's borders (most likely Syria and Lebanon) WITHOUT invading.....Cruise missiles, jet fighters and bombers could do a lot of damage.

Perhaps we will do to Hezbolah, and the other terrorist groups what we did to the terrorists in Aghanistan, i.e. send in troops on the ground.  These groups who attack Israel with "homicide bombers" are alligned with Ben ladin's people.

Syria essentially controls Lebanon and has been unwilling to shut down the terrrorist cells within it's sphere of influence. We could see these cells get shock and awe from us or it is possible that we will have to take our battle in Iraq into Syria and destroy their armed forces.

I caution you all ......Bush is not the anti-christ and this is not Armeggedon.  It is the wars and rumours of wars time leading up to the second coming.

George W. Bush is a good man by God's grace raised up to keep the peace.

Bless you all,

Chuck

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:a2: Hi, Chuck. Glad you are here. I think you are right. I have been thinking about Colin. I pray that this war ends soon. :read:

Amen, Chuck...I agree. I have long believed our president is a godly man who is seeking God's face and is listening to His voice, or why else would he face so much persecution.

Anyone who wants to live righteously will be persecuted.

I have no doubt that the blood of what? ...millions of Kurds who were murdered by Saddam Hussein, are crying out from their graves. It's time to take this monster down..both he and his wicked sons, who delight in the torture and rape of civilians.