• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

Well, that is what I have found researching James Cameron...and it is a scary thought, considering all the other things cropping up about this movie.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

What are your sources? I would like to read up on this.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

There is information about this all over the web...just put it in google "James Cameron Freemason". I'll send a few links

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/120241

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/cover022607.htm

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

There is information about this all over the web...just put it in google "James Cameron Freemason". I'll send a few links

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/120241

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/cover022607.htm

I did and came up with more junk then usual to sift through, so I thought I would ask ... thanks.

Edited to add that the 1st link focuses on the 33rd parallel and the mystic meaning behind it all, including the One World Government and the last link is from 2007. I was hoping to see a more tight read about how his FreeMason office and how it tied into the movie.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Search Billy Graham and you'll find accusations of him being a freemason too. I don't know why this would scare you. Most of the us PRESIDENTS THROUGH HISTORY HAVE BEEN FREEMASONS. oops. Caps lock.

• Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Search Billy Graham and you'll find accusations of him being a freemason too. I don't know why this would scare you. Most of the us PRESIDENTS THROUGH HISTORY HAVE BEEN FREEMASONS. oops. Caps lock.

You say that like it's a good thing.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Who cares?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Who cares?

:emot-questioned: ...Obviously some people do! ...and spend enough time checking out the genesis of a film like this because it matters to them, especially in this day and age where deception is rife, and the deceiving Angel of Light is on the look out for those he can sucker into his world. Being a 33rd level Freemason is a big deal, they are deeply committed to the occult and are the highest level Masons around. As you probably realise they are believed to worship Satan in the guise of Baphomet, the goat of Mendes.....thus to find the Director of the film is such, just puts a few warning signs out...although obviously it wasn't he who wrote the book, and is unlikely to bring any of his beliefs to bear in the film.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Who cares?

:whistling: ...Obviously some people do! ...and spend enough time checking out the genesis of a film like this because it matters to them, especially in this day and age where deception is rife, and the deceiving Angel of Light is on the look out for those he can sucker into his world. Being a 33rd level Freemason is a big deal, they are deeply committed to the occult and are the highest level Masons around. As you probably realise they are believed to worship Satan in the guise of Baphomet, the goat of Mendes.....thus to find the Director of the film is such, just puts a few warning signs out...although obviously it wasn't he who wrote the book, and is unlikely to bring any of his beliefs to bear in the film.

Okay, but who researches the lives of Hollywood directors to determine what they're into? Seriously, what's Steven Spielberg into? What's Ron Howard into? By what criteria do people, Christians, determine how a movies' dialog is influenced?

I wrote, "who cares," because nobody ever seems to mention whether certain other directors are into the occult or not. Why is that? Could the focus on Avatar be because they are showing blue creatures from another world who fly on beasts, who seem to have a religion of their own? This speaks of superstition to me. Were the same story told using ants or beetles or some other earth creature, would it receive the same scrutiny? I tend to think not.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  519
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/28/1980

Here we go more Freemason bashing. The funny thing is most people who bash Freemasonry have never been one, they just take the twisted words of some web site saying all freemasons are devil worshipers. Do you like America and the freedom you posses, if so thank Freemasonry.