• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

8:20pm Apr-09-02, 27 Nisan 5762

Red Heifer Born in Israel (IsraelNationalNews)

In these days of difficulty for the Land of Israel, there is encouraging news as well...

It can now be revealed that less than one month ago, a red heifer was born in Israel. After the heifer's owner contacted the Temple Institute, on Friday, April 5th, 2001, Rabbi Menachem Makover and Rabbi Chaim Richman traveled to the farm where the heifer is located, to inspect and validate her status. The rabbis found her to be kosher and were satisfied that this heifer could indeed be a candidate to be used in the process of purification described in the book of Numbers, chapter 19. This is a prerequisite for the rebuilding of the Holy Temple.

Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from JohnS on 5:54 pm on April 12, 2002

8:20pm Apr-09-02, 27 Nisan 5762

Red Heifer Born in Israel (IsraelNationalNews)

In these days of difficulty for the Land of Israel, there is encouraging news as well...

It can now be revealed that less than one month ago, a red heifer was born in Israel. After the heifer's owner contacted the Temple Institute, on Friday, April 5th, 2001, Rabbi Menachem Makover and Rabbi Chaim Richman traveled to the farm where the heifer is located, to inspect and validate her status. The rabbis found her to be kosher and were satisfied that this heifer could indeed be a candidate to be used in the process of purification described in the book of Numbers, chapter 19. This is a prerequisite for the rebuilding of the Holy Temple.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I feel its just another piece of the puzzel!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I was wondering if somebody was going to post on this... :)

Prophecy is being filled left and right, faster than I can keep up!!!!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member

Question :  If Jesus Christ is who he said he is..What need of a "red hefer"..? What need of any sacrifice now that Jesus is the ONLY perfect sacrifice..and the blood of bulls or lambs is lesser than he..??

John replies with much agape love...!

Absloutely correct! I don't quite understand your argument. You understand the prophetic implications, but say it is man's will not God's will. Does the Judges passage not serve to prove that if it be man's plans, it will not stand? But then again, unless the red heifer was genetically engineered, it had nothing to do with man's plans, anyway.

Honestly, I don't believe there is 'self-fulfilling' prophecy. God is in control of every situation.  

Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from JohnS on 10:10 am on April 13, 2002

John replies with much agape love...!

Absloutely correct! I don't quite understand your argument. You understand the prophetic implications, but say it is man's will not God's will.

Eph writes...

John thats my point...People are getting things ready to do all these things..Rebuild the Temple..Restart the blood sacrifices Remake the Priestly robes..ect ect ..They "think" their fulfilling God's will by doing all that....Yet in fact their in rebellion TO God by doing that also by doing so REJECTING his Son..Jesus Christ..!

God lets US know what they will be doing through his word..as we move closer to the end of the "church" age..Just prior to the Rapture of the Church..

So we know that they are just like those I mentioned in Judges..They think their doing God's will..when in fact they're not..!

God's will isn't that they rebuild the Temple or start making sacrifices again in Jerusalem..that will end up pulling people away from what his SON already did on the cross..!

God's "word" says they will DO that..BUT not because they are doing it for him OR because HE wants them to..They made up their minds to DO it for him WITHOUT asking him..just like the ones in Judges did..!

God didn't send his son to die for the sins of the world..to them have some people rebuild the Temple and start animal sacrifice to him..which is an Abomination to him now that his SON paid in full the price for sin...

HE'S not behind or for what their doing...!

See the difference..??

But this is just part of the plan. It is the Jews that are rebuilding the temple (certainly with Christian backing), and I am probably safe in saying that most of them don't know Jesus now. If all this is the beginning of the end, then the survivors will look on Him who they pierced and they will be saved. There are things that have to happen according to the scriptures. I imagine God can make these things happen any way He chooses and , like it or not, getting a temple built will be a miracle among 100,000,000

Muslims. Its all just talk now, but why don't we just wait and see what happens. There's no harm in watching for the return of our Savior. That is my hope, and noone can take my hope.

He answered and said to them, "When it is evening you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red'; and in the morning, 'It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.' You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times. Mat 16:2-3

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Thanks for the article John.

Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from JohnS on 10:42 pm on April 13, 2002

But this is just part of the plan.

Eph writes...

It's not part of GOD'S plan...It part of their plan...God let US know what their gonna do...He didn't TELL them to do that...Is my point here..He's not "behind" what their doing..He just lets us know what they WILL be doing..

THAT is quite different John..!

God will ENTER INTO their rebellion and work HIS good...But he never commanded anyone to rebuild the Temple in the LAST days..! What he says it IT will be rebuilt..NOWHERE does it say HE commanded it to be done..!

See..??

AS a matter of fact when HIS son Jesus Christ died the Temple "curtain" was ripped from top to bottom BY God...!

So HE now could come to US..with no barrier in between..!

What their doing ISN'T His will but their OWN will..!

See what I mean now and the tie in with Judges..?

:)

Guest EPHRIAM777

If all this is the beginning of the end, then the survivors will look on Him who they pierced and they will be saved.

Eph writes...

YES..that will be GOD entering INTO their folly for making a new Temple WITHOUT his authority or asking or direction.....and when God/Jesus comes he will open their eyes for them...TILL then they are IN rebellion to his son for building that Temple....correct..??  

So they aren't IN his will while they build the Temple..or Sacrifice IN the Temple..! Because God never said to DO it.!

It's the "man of peace" that brings a plan of peace that allows the Jews to rebuild the Temple..not God..! Mr Anti.. isn't working under God's directions either...HE is the one who will claim to BE God in that Temple right..?

So who do you think is leading people to build the Temple now..? God or Satan...??

John says...

There are things that have to happen according to the scriptures. I imagine God can make these things happen any way He chooses and , like it or not, getting a temple built will be a miracle among 100,000,000

Eph writes...

John..Mr Anti and the False Prophet will do Miracles and Wonders..So that alone doesn't mean it is from God..although scripture warns US ahead of time...! Miracles don't mean anything to us as Christians nor should "wonders" either.....Because Satan is behind those miracles..NOT God..!

Remember when Moses cast his staff down John..?? The evil Priests of Satan/Pharoah were able to cast their staffs down too..Satan therefore has the ability to do "miracles" also..!

Again that doesn't mean GOD is behind the miracle....!

John writes..

Its all just talk now, but why don't we just wait and see what happens. There's no harm in watching for the return of our Savior. That is my hope, and noone can take my hope.

Eph writes...

The issue was whether it was FROM or directed by God that the Temple be rebuilt in the Last Days (or revelation times)..Not whether Jesus is Lord or not..I would be the last to say Jesus isn't coming soon..! So you keep looking up..!