• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

I see many of you saying we are living the 'last days'. Someone posted 'signs' that point to this being the case --Violent Earthquakes, Cold love, a rise in sexual sins, blasphemy etc. -- there are others, I know. My question is, many times throughout history people have claimed to be living the last days, they were wrong. The signs were there, but it still wasn't the case. How do you know for sure, these are the last days? Is there anyway to know for sure? I personally don't believe there is, but I'm open to your opinions.

Prime#

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The signs you mentioned are good signs, but you are right, those problems we have had since the beginning of time.  I believe they are worse right now, then again no way to tell.  We know from scripture, the Jews will be back in Jerusalem, we know they will re-establish the temple.  Jeremiah 31:6 says "For there shall be a day when watchmen (notzraim) on the hills of Ephraim shall call out, 'Arise, and let us go up to Zion, to the L-rd our G-d'."  The word notzraim is the current Hebrew word for Christians.  Christians are leading Jews to Zion as we speak.  A temple tax has been re-instituted, the elusive blue dye that is to be used for the priestly robes suddenly and miraculously showed up after that particular snail that produces the dye was thought to be extinct.  A red heifer has been born.  The furniture for the temple is getting ready.  Heathens are trampling on the temple mount.  Zecharriah 12 says "Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah."  That is happening now, and it has never happened before.  I hope this helps to answer your question.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Prime,

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Great Question Prime!

My TOP 5 reasons why we are in the end times:

1.  Rebirth of the nation of Israel.

2.  Much like the birth pangs of a woman, the events of the end times such as earthquakes are happening with more violence then ever before.  Look at the number of earthquakes over 6.0 on the richter scale in the past 100 years.  You will see a dramatic increase as the decades unfold.

3.  Globalization of the world.

4.  Rise of false religions.

5.  Rise of satanic and occultic activity.

There's a good starting point.

With much agape love,

George

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Quote: from Xan on 11:49 am on April 22, 2002

the elusive blue dye that is to be used for the priestly robes suddenly and miraculously showed up after that particular snail that produces the dye was thought to be extinct.

I wish I could give you a source.  I first heard about it 10 years ago, and also recently from the founder of Messianic Ministries, Marty Cohen, which is based in Israel.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

That would be the "Techelet" (the blue cord hanging from each of the four corners or the tzitzit).

There is actually no command that this particular dye be used, but derives its significance from being the original dye used (which was first extracted from the snail by the Phoenicians).

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Reading from REVELATION Chapter 11:7-12, it is very clear that this prophecy could not be fulfill until this generation.

REVELATION 11:7-12

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Verse 9 says that people of the world shall see their bodies in the street. The only way this event could be witnessed as a live event, as the verses suggest, is with television, and the satellites that send their signals around the world. This could not have happened before this generation.

This one is not as good as the one above, but still significant. Before our military

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Patti77

Can anyone respond a little more on the red calf that was born and why this is the red calf we are looking for?

I live on a farm and I've seen ton of red calves!!!   :shocked:

I too feel like the end times are coming right down the pikes at us.  What an exciting time to live!!  IF, we know the Lord Jesus as our Saviour!!!  

Thanks

Patti77   :thumb: