Revelation

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the covenant that the anti-christ signs with many, for 7 years will give Israel all the land that GOD bordered to Abraham. Peace, but not yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/13/1973

While it is true that we are not to try to pin down dates for Jesus told us that no man may know the hour or the day, but that doesn't mean that we are not to be prepared as if we were to be raptured in the next moment.  We are told to be ready to go at a moments notice just like the ten virgins waiting for their bridegroom.  

Why do I believe we are in the End Times?  There are several reasons.  Everthing I read in the bible on the subject seems to describe what I see around me right now and what is possible and probable in the very near future.  Even as I read other books on the subject, I come to the same conclusion.  In addition to simple academic observations, I have been dreaming about he End of the world for years now.  Either I have some really wacked out psychological reason for dreaming this morbid stuff or God has been whispering in my ear.  Also, and of course less definably, I feel compelled in that direction.  I feel an overwhelming sense of urgency regarding the End Times and the repentence that God is yearning for from His children.  I feel it as surely as a coming storm.  The very air feels different.  It's not something I can describe well enough to be persuasive, but it is there nonetheless.  I know I am not alone in this "feeling".  

I have a book to recommend to you.  I recommended it elsewhere and I can't believe I'm actually recommending it again.  I actually disliked reading it, but the information was really helpful.  Tim LaHaye/Jerry B. Jenkins wrote a book together called "Are We Living in the End Times?"  Those guys are pretty darn arrogant and I don't agree with everything they say (i.e. I'm a post-tribber), but they do present a clear and persuasive list of End Time events.

Good luck in your search.   :shocked:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Two Lamps, you are correct in that you state that you are probably not alone in having this "feeling. " I feel it too. I've had dreams too. Something is happening. It's real big I think.

Thanks Traveller.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Rev and Xan,

You both mentioned the blue snail dye.  It is covered pretty thoroughly in a book titled "The Coming Last Temple Days" by Dr. Ron? Davis.  I read the book a couple of months ago.  Pretty interesting, but VERY in depth and extensive.  It is  2 1/2 inches thick, and a lot of it was WAY over my head.  But, it does cover those things we've always heard about, the red heifer, the blue dye, the instruments, the training and raising and sanctifying of the Levitical priests, etc...  Just thought I'd pass that information along.  (Since you asked)

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Oh, and add me to the "wacko"  "consumed" catagory.  I'm also "knowing" it too.  The Lord is leading me through some awesome Bible studies at the current time too.  Sometimes it feels as though my mind is just blown away by what is happening, and what "we" know.   :crazy:    So then you go through the struggle of "Lord, what do you want me to do with this information?  Other than witness?  I always think of the Scripture that speaks of being born for "such a time as this", and I think, "how awesome, that we were born in such a time as this!"  Now what Lord, what do You want me to do?

Anyway, just wanted you to know you're not alone.    :shocked:

In His Love,

Suzanne

Cool!  Thanks tsth.  I will look up that book.  

It sounds like we have a little parousia paranoia club going here.   :shocked:  

Well, whatever the outcome, whether or not we are right in our assumptions about the imminence of the Lord's coming, may He be glorified and His purpose be served above all else.  God's plan is always better than our best hopes.   :crazy:

Guest trishbergeron

I have been reading the Left Behind series and have just finished a book on the topic of are we living in the end times.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I have studied the dispensational view for over 10 years and have learned a lot.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  49

I too feel that sense of something coming that some of you have been speaking of. I would love to believe it is Jesus's return for the church, but of course, I don't know. But as you said Two Lamps:

I feel an overwhelming sense of urgency regarding the End Times and the repentence that God is yearning for from His children.  I feel it as surely as a coming storm.  The very air feels different.  It's not something I can describe well enough to be persuasive, but it is there nonetheless.  I know I am not alone in this "feeling".  

...I feel that same almost tangible feeling as well. Something is about to happen. It's exciting...And yet not all Christians feel it, I don't think. Perhaps those with the gift of prophecy are the ones feeling it and are expected to share it with others...????

Tonight I was out with a group of people from my church doing outreach on the UT campus. So many lost souls. It is almost unbelievable sometimes to see their reactions to your message, or to hear their response. But when you step back and look at it from the perspective of Jesus's soon return, you have to feel such...overwhelming sorrow for them! They have such a strong delusion!!!  :shocked:  ???  :butbut: