IGNORED

"Who's Who In Ezekiel 38?"

Prime Number

Guest EPHRIAM777

Eph replies...

Back in the 70's Hal Lindsey wrote a book called the Late Great Planet Earth..He claimed it was "Russia" that would come down from the North...

Now Hal did the best he could..But it isn't Russia Hal was wrong on that...and since HE wrote that way long ago..You either are quoting him or someone else that quoted him..ect ect...!

Rollin says...

I read his books years ago, but now I'm leaning on the Spirit,

Eph writes...

Well there you have it then...I was right..! oh and BTW if your leaning on the spirit...I hope the "spirit" is one from God because when you tell it that it made a mistake..It might get angry at you so BE CAREFULL not every "spirit" is a good one from the Lord...!

Rollin writes...

What can I tell ya??

I don't have much for you, except that maybe if my writing turns you off, then don't bother reading it.

Eph says...!

I may have to take you up on that offer..But I'm willing to hang in there with ya rollin...!

:shocked:

Guest EPHRIAM777
Eph you lost me in that last post, could you expand on what your trying to say. Are you saying that some how America, Britain and Israel are Israel? If that is what your saying how does that fit into scripture? You said to Rollin that it does not say Jews and you are right. But where does it say Americans?

Love in Christ

Teri

Teri...

Please see 2 CRON 10:4...This began the break up of the 10 tribes with the other 2..The 10 tribes revolted and there was WAR between them...

Darius I (the great) was the Persian King 515-521...He commisioned the BEHISTUN ROCK to be inscribed with a list of the peoples he defeated and conquered in war..It is located in the Zargo's Mts..in NW Iran..Sir Henry Rawlinson deciphered it...This rock was simular to the Rossetta stone..It was written in a few different languages..on it The "sons of OMRI" where mentioned..OMRI was a King of Israel earlier in time..(not Judah)....They were also called SAKKA in Persian..and Gimri in Babylonian...!

I'll send more info in the next post  

:shocked: