Prime Number

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

This thread will contain 3 different posts. Please do not reply until after I write, "THE END" - thanks.

WHO's WHO IN EZEKIEL 38???

When the Holy Spirit opened my eyes about what was going to happen to America, and that the terrorists were going to be involved with Magog. I didn't have to stop and prove the point in scripture. I just knew it in my spirit. Some times you just know that you know, that you know. But, I also knew that later I would want to see just who exactly they would be.

So when I shared with my Bible Study Class what the Lord shared with me, about "WHERE IS AMERICA IN THE LAST DAYS", I also did this subject. It was a hands on study. I decided that the most accurate way to trace back thousands of years in time, was to have the right tools. I wanted to be sure who was who without depending on someone elses opinions. I've seen how a lot of people have done it the lazy way, without doing the research themselves, and that is how a lot get deceived. So I used a Bakers Bible Atlas, a World Globe, and the Word of God.

You won't find all of the names in Ezekiel 38 on just one map. It takes at least two maps to complete this search, from two different time periods. Also there is one name that you won't find on any map. I would like to start with that name first, and yes it looks to be very controversial. So it should be known right now, that this is only my opinion. If you don't like it, get past it, because it can't be proven, and I don't wish to argue the point.

The first name I want to talk about is Gog. I got the sense in my spirit that Gog is not a man. Gog is shown to be the chief prince, or leader. I believe that Gog is an angel of the evil kind. An Angel of darkness. I believe this angel has charge of the North territory. Just as Michael is the prince who protects Gods people. An Angel of light, who protects the children of light. Remember, Satan was removed from his high position..............................Ephes. 6:12 say "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."..................................................Daniel 12:1 says "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of DISTRESS such has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people- everyone whose name is found written in the book-will be delivered.". Folks, I believe that this distress mentioned here, began when the Nations started choosing sides on this war against terrorism. This is only the beginning of that distress, it will get worse.

Now lets dig in and see who's who in Ezekiel 38. I would encourage all of you to study this for yourselves and not just take my word for it. I can't show you any of the maps on this computer, and Jesus said, do not let anyone deceive you. You can find the tools you need in most public libraries.

This study begins in Gen. 10, with the descendants of Noah. Noah had three sons, and these three sons had sons of their own, who started these territories. Noahs ark landed on Mt. Ararat, near Togarmah, or modern day East Turkey, where life after the flood originated. By studying and measuring bodies of water, it helped pin-point the exact locations. And now my only question is: How accurate are the maps? They are not very detailed, usually with no boundaries.

Magog, Meshesh and Tubal, Togarmah and Gomer are identified as being from the remote parts of the north. Magog is clearly Russia, with the possibility of satelite countries as well. Meshesh and Tubal are southeast of the Black Sea, and Togarmah about 100 miles south of them. These three are clearly the East (Muslim) side of Turkey according to the map. Gomer is in two parts. The smaller part is south of the Black Sea. This is the west (non-Muslim) side of Turkey. The second (larger) part of Gomer is north and west of the Black Sea. This is modern day Ukraine and Romania.

Farther south we find Persia, Cush and Put. Put is spelled two different ways, Put and Phut. It is the easiest one to find of the three- it is modern day Lybia. Cush is a little bit more tricky to find. To find Cush, I divided the Arabian Gulf (Red Sea) in half, north and south. To the west of the south part is Cush, or modern day Sudan, with Ethiopia right next door. Cush on the map is very, very close to the Ethiopian border. Egypt is on the other side of Cush. So I would guess that all three will participate.

Now Persia needs a different map all together. I went to the map of the Persian Empire. I believe that if God would have only meant Iran, then He would have said Elam, instead of Persia. The list of countries in this old empire are very active today. I don't want to scare or alarm anyone, but there are many nations in the list of the Persian Empire. here they are so you can decide for yourself. Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebenon, Egypt, Lybia, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. I would doubt if all these will be involved in this coming war, but I would think that all of the Nations that are surrounding Israel, in the Middle East will be involved. I would just like to thank and praise Jesus that we won't be here to see this. This might just be when there is silence in heaven for 30 minutes.

I would doubt if all those countries mentioned will be involved in the attack against Israel, but you never know. Afghanistan would not be of much help it would appear. Here are the ones that we know will be involved, and then the ones that will probably be involved.

We know that Russia, Turkey, Iran, Lybia, and Sudan will be involved. And we could now add to that list the probable, Iraq if they survive, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ukraine or Romania or both. Hmmmmmm ! All these against tiny little Israel?? And Israel will be victorious, WOW! Well- it must be true then, God is awesome! ! ! ! ! ! ! That is an understatement if I ever heard one.

Plenty of differences between the war of Ezekiel 38 and the war of Armageddon. I believe that Ezekiel 38 mostly talks about a war that will happen before the tribulation, but it also briefly mentions the one that will come later, Armageddon, That will take place in the second half of the tribulation, but there are clearly some major differences. I will tackle them here now.

POINT ONE - In Ezekiel - there are definate allies mentioned and they are limited in number, while other nations stand in opposition. But, in Armageddon- All nations are allied together against Jerusalem without exception.

POINT TWO - In Ezekiel - the invasion comes from the north. But, in Armageddon - the invasion comes from the whole earth.

POINT THREE - In Ezekiel - the purpose of the Russian invasion is to take spoil or rob them. But, in Armageddon - the purpose will be to destroy ALL the jews.

POINT FOUR - In Ezekiel - there is a protest against the invasion. But, in Armageddon - there is NO protest, because ALL nations are coming against Israel.

POINT FIVE - In Ezekiel - the invasion is stopped by the convulsions of Nature. But, the Armageddon invasion is stopped by the second coming of Christ.

POINT SIX - In Ezekiel - the invasion is stopped on the mountains of Israel. But, in Armageddon - the invasion is stopped in the area between Petra and Jerusalem.

POINT SEVEN - In Ezekiel - the invasion takes place while Israel is living securely in the land. But, in Armageddon the invasion takes place while Israel is in flight, or in hiding after the Abomination that causes Desolation.

These seven points or differences are why I believe that the rapture will happen first, then Russia will have a short period of time to attack with the Arabs. But it is clearly a different war than Armageddon. I believe that Armageddon is only briefly mentioned in Ezekiel 38 : 8 - After many days you will be called to arms (the hook in her jaw). In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. (peace) = tribulation. (emphasis) added. THE END

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

Speculation on your part. It sounds very solid, but again, I believe you are wrong.

Prime#

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189

Hey Prime could you clarify for me what is wrong with it. I thought it sounded good, but would like a different point of view.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  154
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

Teri, it does sound very solid, indeed. But I don't believe these are the last days. I've posted my reasons for that in another thread, I'll refer you there.

Guest EPHRIAM777

Rollin quotes Hal Lindsey...

POINT THREE - In Ezekiel - the purpose of the Russian invasion is to take spoil or rob them. But, in Armageddon - the purpose will be to destroy ALL the jews.

Eph writes...

Ya gotta put those Hal Lindsey books away Rollin...LOL  :shocked:

He's the one that says "Russia" is the one spoken of..! PLUS can you provide the verse you quote the word "JEWS" is used in EZK 38..???

My bible doesn't have it..and I'm quite sure yours doesn't either..!

For example what does yours say in verse 16..?? "against my people JEWS..or my people Israel"..?? Mine says Israel..not Jews..!

You've gone into the ditch by mixing JEWS with meaning ISRAEL..they aren't the same thing...!

Rollin says..

POINT FOUR - In Ezekiel - there is a protest against the invasion. But, in Armageddon - there is NO protest, because ALL nations are coming against Israel.

Eph writes...

WHEW..glad to see your "back on track"...NOW all ya have to do is find out WHO Israel is and you'll be able to move forward in your studies...!

(( hint: Israel in this chapter is NOT the Jews ))

Now ask yourself this Rollin..!

Why is America..Britian..and "Israel" (( the state of Israel really because Jesus rightly refers to that area of the world as "Judaea" in the end days NOT as Israel...SEE MATT 24:16...MARK 13:14..LUKE 21:21 ))...How come WE are ALL in the right place..standing together..as these evil days approach..?

Do you think it's by accident that WE will fight together against everybody else..?

When God said it in EZK 38....."my people Israel"...HE meant it...!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189

Eph you lost me in that last post, could you expand on what your trying to say. Are you saying that some how America, Britain and Israel are Israel? If that is what your saying how does that fit into scripture? You said to Rollin that it does not say Jews and you are right. But where does it say Americans?

Love in Christ

Teri

Rollin quotes Hal Lindsey...

You're beating a dead horse here. I never quoted Hal Lindsey.

I showed how I got who was who, maybe you should read my thread again. You won't find Hal anywhere in there. I read his books years ago, but now I'm leaning on the Spirit, and it seems to be rubbing you the wrong way. What can I tell ya??

I don't have much for you, except that maybe if my writing turns you off, then don't bother reading it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest EPHRIAM777
Eph you lost me in that last post, could you expand on what your trying to say. Are you saying that some how America, Britain and Israel are Israel? If that is what your saying how does that fit into scripture? You said to Rollin that it does not say Jews and you are right. But where does it say Americans?

Love in Christ

Teri

Teri...

When the Northern 10 tribes didn't return to the "land" of Israel...they went into Western Europe..Their name was different as they moved along...But the CELTS are those people..who once were HEBREWS (not Jews)...

Well where's the proof Eph..!

This is found in secular history....that prooves out what the Biblical record says..So from those 2 sources..is where the info is found..!

Now as we move closer to the end..it will be America..England..( along with Australia..Canada..the Celtic peoples ect ect ) along with the Jews..who stand against the Evils that will come against US..(plural)

Why..?

because GOD knows who those 10 tribes are that never returned to that area..even if THEY don't...and HE said so...!

:shocked: