Guest C.D. Light

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

(Hi everyone. These are all taken directly from a book I read many years ago.

Guest C.D. Light

eve--pure hogwash by a mere mid tribber.  If this writer doesnt see the first half as any Tribulation, where "saints" are hunted down for slaughter, as being WRATH, then he's living in a fantasy world.

There is Tribulation referred to as 7 yrs --Daniels 70 weeks (7 years).  The guy just like to divide it up I guess.

Wrath is described as firey anger, rage, violence.  Wrath can be done by anybody who is in a control.  It does not have to be done by God, to be considered as Wrath.

And this AC is going to do plenty of Wrath; afterall, he is the World Dictator for the entire 7 years, from Day 1.  

For the entire 7 years God is going to allow mankind to destroy mankind, as they wish to do--AFTER He has rescued those who belong to Him.

Lets remember that Jesus gathered to Himself ALL that His Father GAVE TO Him.  To believe then that AFTER God GAVE us to Christ, Christ would leave us and foresake us in any part of this Tribulation period, is ludicrous.

To believe that Christ would leave behind what is HIS, would be more like an on-again, off-again, wanderlust husband.

It would also make him a liar.

Eve, you really ought to throw that book away, and start believing the Lord is who he says he is, and that he is what he says he is, and that he'll DO what He says He'll do.

cd

Hi C.D. Light - this post will be long, please bear with me, if it's emotional....

It's really going to be like during the old Roman Empire in the reign of those various Caesars (I'll quote concerning Nero below) when the first-century Christians were persecuted, crucified, martyred.

Guest C.D. Light

eve--like I said, you really ought to throw that book away, and read my post.

Purify us?  You mean by exterminating us?  Who ever heard of such a thing.  Its utter nonsense to think that an all powerful God is unable to "purify" us himself via the Holy Spirit and has to resort to the evils of an antichrist to do it for him.

Those saints spoken of, are those who "see the light" only AFTER rapture of the born agains--because they had to "see it to believe it".  They are the doubters.

And No, I am not willing to wait around for some stubborn slow learners. They are the ones who will NEVER believe it until they see it happen.

Eve, you have gone way out into left field, and you need to come to your senses and do some actual thinking here.

:shocked:

cd

This will be my last post here but before that, all I ask of you, C.D. Light.....if you're interested......

in His Love and with all due respect to you......is to dispel all pre-conceived thoughts first, empty yourself of everything and start all over again (please don't be offended - I did just that) and then pray, fast, separate yourself to God/Jesus/Holy Spirit ONLY.....with the Bible and ask for the Trinity to guide you, for illumination.  But like I said, forget all that you know about the Trib. etc, all that you've read, heard or even watched.  FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Then begin to search the Bible hungering like the those noble Bereans did, praying and listening only to God.  Remember to forget even everything you, myself and everyone has posted or said to you, preached to you, etc; really humbling yourself, emptying yourself, depending only on God and asking for His Wisdom only, asking Him to point out everything to you, whatever sources He wants you to examine.  Pray, pray, pray earnestly to God, remembering to always praise Him, giving thanks in all circumstances without ceasing.  It can take a long time or a short time. It's between you and God alone, no-one else is involved.  Pray for His will for you.  

Would you do that?  It's all up to you and God.

In His Love, sis-in-Christ,

eve

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Eve,

Why do you want to leave us and not post anymore?

I think you will have a good time here when you get to know the people.

Where are you from/

I'm from Canada and we have lots of snow!!!!

Thank you for your article, I agree it is important when the rapture comes where we stand with the Lord, there will be terrible times on this earth and all of this can happen soon.If we gave our heart to Jesus, we have nothing to fear.

I believe in the pre rapture, when all those things will happen, we will be with the Lord having the marrige supper for 7 years.

The tribulation starts after Rev 4 and thats when the Christians are gone,

Love in Christ,Angels

Hi Eve,

Do you mind to tell us the name of the book you read?

God Bles,Angels

Hi angels4u,

I'm so sorry - I meant to say my most recent post here would be the last post where (but looks like this post is the last

Hi Eve,

I never heard about the book before.

But I'm glad you like the WB.It is the best!

It is so nice to share things and to learn how other people think.

I just laughed about Johnc post about nudity.

He discussed this on this board a long time ago and he know where I stand on it. I'm not even going in to it again. (no use)

I'm wondering where you are, you are not ashamed of it are you? Or do you think its not safe for you to tell?

Did you grew up in a christian family or did you find Jesus later in life?

Is it safe for you to be a Christian or do you have to hide it?

I can tell you love the Lord very much and that you are very interested what is happening on this earth right now..I think we be leaving soon

:shocked:  :crazy:  :) I'm not waiting until the middle of the tribulation!! :)  :)  :crazy: just kidding.

Love in Christ, Angels

Hey Angels4u,

I rather that people read my post and then prayerfully ask God for wisdom and discernment to see what I have to say is truthful or hoax and fabrication.