Guest C.D. Light

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Eve, I always understood that the God the Islam believes in in a "Moon " god it is not the same God we believe in.

Didn't Sarah believe in the "Moon" god before she met or real God? I believe she met God through Abraham?

God Bless you , Angels

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

"Allah" was the name of one of many gods which existed in pre-Islamic Arab, historically.

My post can be quite similar to other posters' in other threads that you may have already read.

Anyway, I've decided to follow up with my previous posts and continue with this thread, regarding 42 months (1260 days) of the last 7-years.

Hi Eve,

I copied and pasted your post in"word perfect" and read it later,

Thank for posting..... God Bless,Angels

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Eve,

Well done! You back up your posts with accurate scripture.

The only problem is the Pre Tribbers are confused as to who Christ is talking to in Matthew 24. Even though it is quite clear he is speaking to the disciples who are believers in Christ. They will tell you he is speaking to the Jews. They will also tell you that the Trib Saints are different Saints than we. You see these Trib Saints are being punished for earlier unbelief in their eye's . They make a sham of Grace.

See the problem is if a lie is whispered in the dark. Then it becomes rumor. After rumor some take it to heart. Then emboldened they reveal it in the daylight. Kinda like a book I once read "Animal Farm". The animals believe a new lie every time it is told because of the chant that the leaders are alway's right. So the body of Christ believes a lie because it has been widespread by the Televangelists and the like.

They will twist scripture to make it fit. Actually taking scripture out of context. (Meaning who is speaking, about what, under which circumstance....)

So please go on and explain what happens between C and D after the rapture.

Also the 10 horned beast is already with us it's called the E.U. superstate. Soon the little horn will rise and rip out 3 horns. I also think the one world religion is rising as well . These Ark of hope people will fill that void. They just need a leader. The U.N. sanctions this stuff. That's another whisper started in the dark. That we Christians should give up our strangelhold on Christ. The blasphemers say he can be many things to many people. G-d that is . In this respect they deny  the truth. There are liberals in the U.S. who say let people live. We the Christians are being set up to be intolerent and not P.C. You see they'll say the Christians and Jews are the intolerent ones . With this they will begin the persecution. :thumb:

Peace :inlove: Amen

Hi Luke, I heard on the radio yesterday that in Germany some city's are using

Guest C.D. Light

Luke--Im afraid u are the one who is twisting the scriptures.

The age of Grace is over with when Rapture takes place. If your on board at that time, fine, you're raptured.

But u on the other hand, think there should be as many raptures as are necessary, dictated to God, by Man.

In your dreams.

God is boss here, and its very simple. If youre not ready when the flight leaves, then you are an unraptured beheaded saint.

Be glad that God gives them at least that, huh?

Whats with the pitty party here? I dont makes the Rules; God does.

Furthermore, I already explained to you all why they are after the fact Saints.

Has nothing to do with punishment; they allow themselves to get caught up in the crossfire. God didnt do that, and neither did I. Just because I am telling it to you is no excuse for you to do your daggar throwing at me.

You dont believe matt 24 is talking about the Jews?

Matt 24:16 says...then let them which be in JUDEA flee into the mountains..

I dont happen to be in Judea, dont plan to go, and God has no plans to put me there. Yep, they are those who LIVE THERE.....the Jews.

verse 9 talks about "you will be hated by all NATIONS......Nations are hated by nations.  All nations dont hate little ole u or me.........Its Israel that all nations hate.......and already so.

cd

C.D.,

There was no personal attack in that post. Neither did I name names. I only mentioned the arguments I have seen posted here on the boards.By many people not just you.

I only post the truth. I will be hated for the truth as was he.

I will turn the other cheek. Will you have my cloak too?

I will contend with you no more.

You would put yourself ahead of other believers. For that I am truly sorry.

You have a confrontational style about you. That would be okay if it came in peace. It seems to come in condemnation though.

I hope I have misperceived you.

Have peace sister. Struggle not with me for I am your brother in Christ.

That is exactly why people come to the boards to have peace and fellowship with other like minded individuals. We can discuss Eschaetology and the like each knowing that we are all in Christ.

Furthermore I don't think I have condemned anybody. If someone has perceived this then to them I truly apologize.

Peace

:inlove: Amen

(I've deliberately left the following by the book's author, until now.  

Before you read further, please understand that we are fellow believers in God, brothers and sisters in Christ, who is a Lover of our souls, calling us the "Beloved" and is not ashamed to confess us before His Father. And that all things shared are useful as we are sincerely striving, learning from each other and from all kinds of avenues/resources).

...the structure of Daniel's 70th Week was revealed to me by Jesus Christ who came to my study table, reached out to my chart of Daniel's 70th Week, divided in the middle, and placed His finger on the line dividing the Week and said, "You assessed correctly, that is when I am coming."  

Then I responded, "But Lord, why didn't You reveal this to me weeks ago?  I've spent hundreds of hours making this determination."  

Jesus replied, "You could have never taught it then!"

It was first revealed to me through the Bible which I believed unwaveringly; then confirmed supernaturally.

UNQUOTE

The author also says that most of us desire to know Him only in the "power of His resurrection, but not in the fellowship of His sufferings."  

The unpopular truth is that "we are not only to believe on Him, but also to suffer for His sake."

Bravo!

Eve,

You crafty one you. I believe you. This feeling that we are more special or we should not suffer when even the Lord suffered Must End. :thumb:

I think this revelation was given  because. Soon these things will come to pass and we must be ready!

I have been given the same feeling all this last year and according to a vision in a dream. I was given of him suffering because of all the people I saw suffering. Also because of the warfare going on which is yet to happen. I saw him suffering at the foot of the cross scourged and beaten and bleeding suffering for us all. Then straightaway heaven opened and all saw him coming.

Also my wife keeps asking me what about our future? This because of familial things (children and the like) we have had to give up dreams of a larger house for now. Also one of us must work part-time to stay home with the kids.This puts us tight with the money issue. My response has been we are in a holding pattern right now. I full well have a feeling that we will not see much of a future before long. I get the same answer when I querry G-d it is wait learn things are gonna unfold fast then I will call you for what I'm preparing you for. I have told my wife this. She doesn't want to hear it, it confuses her because she doesn't hear it in church or see it on T.V. Every time she asks I feel the Spirit saying it won't matter this is all coming to an end. This is not bad it must be so G-ds will can be fullfilled. In that I am not scared.

You have confirmed something for me. You have confirmed my dream. I was having a hard time understanding the second half of it. G-d bless you much dear lady.

In the Love of Christ,

Peace :inlove: Amen