• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Zechariah 11:8

I dismissed the three shepherds in one month.

I have been led to wonder about these 3 shepherds lately?  This verse has been impressed upon me.  I will be watching to see "who" they are.

In His Truth,

Suzanne

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I am a man who very rarely remembers his dreams, but my wife has had several.  She has been studying this subject from the tapes of John Paul Jackson.  I have also tuned my ear in too.  It is very interesting.  I must admit that I was very sceptical at first, but was willing to listen.

Then about a week ago, I had a dream.  This dream had some color in it, and John Paul said that dreams with color are from God.  Now I found myself becoming very interested.  I don't ever remember dreaming in color before.  In fact, I had always heard that dreams were always in black and white.  

Anyway, I have been listening to his teachings on my way driving to work, and then too on the way home.  I have found that this man really does have a lot of spiritual insight from the Lord, and he even helped me better understand the gift the Lord has given to me to use for His glory.  His teaching goes beyond just dreams, but also the spirit of prophecy.  

I am also trying to find someone who can interpret my dream, even though I kind of have a pretty good idea about it.  So far, I have got two interpretations.  I am waiting to tell one more sister at my church, because one who already interpreted it said that this other women does it better.

And I was wondering if anyone here can interpret dreams?  Very interesting indeed!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Then about a week ago, I had a dream.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

There has been scientific study on dreams that said it usually depends on the person... people who are very creative, open, positive, dream in color.

People who are skeptic, pessimistic, or negative, dream in B&W.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

I dream in color also....I see very vivid colors along with drab and dull colors....I can't recall dreaming in black and white...but I don't think that a b and w dream would stick with me like the vivid colors do.  It makes sense that the dreams in color would be from God...you can recall them better I think.  But as I said I don't remember having a dream that was totally b and w there is always a splash of color somewhere.

I had a dream several weeks ago where the horizon looking out the front windows of my home (east) was a vivid pink with dark clouds surrounding it and there was all these bright lights darting around it and all of a sudden I had this thought that Jesus had come for us...I was so excited that I started to call my family to come and meet Jesus and as I was starting to walk out the door...my window was tapped on...I went to the window and looked out and there was what I precieved as an angel waving me to come out of my house...then all of a sudden I started to have doubts and I asked the angel who is your Lord and Savior?...I must have asked this about 6 times and I could not get an answer from her....so I refused to come out of my home and this being got an ugly look on its face and just zipped off...

Strange uh?...I have no idea what it means...but I do know I have this awful fear of being misled in my new walk with the Lord...maybe thats what it is about? :c:

Ah I feel better after sharing :il:

Love and Blessings to you all

Angel H.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I also dream in color, though I cannot recall having any 'prophetic' dreams.

Guest kelly
I don't have prophetic dreams either; but I do sense and know things, mostly strong feelings of knowing, kind of hard to explain.  I truly believe since 9-11 evil forces are hard at work in our world and they are running rampant.  I alsp believe that we are facing many dark days ahead and we all need to stay in the word and pray without ceasing.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I like this topic and I am very balanced...or careful when I talk about my dreams. I have three types of dreams and always in color every night...I have never had a black and white dream. I have always kept a pad and pen at my bed side desk.

The first type of dream is what I call normal dreaming, it usually doesn't make much sence and is sometimes comical.

The second type are nightmares, which I don't have very often. I don't take them seriously. I do wake up terrified, then go back to bed when I calm down.

The third type I call quality dreams, they have a certain quality, they are to be paid attention to, and I always wake up...calm...even when they borderline on the nightmare-ish side of things. Always calm, every time.These quality dreams...I know the Lord is saying "pay attention" and I write them down. They are far and few in between, ( I wish and pray I have more.) As an elder and worship leader I am lead to submitt these quality dreams to my pastor.

I can't get into it much here because the most recent one was the most horrible dream I have ever had, yet woke up calm. I won't go into too much detail...because it is gory. However I will share this...the anti-Christ stood in the center of a circle of some sort of government/ world leader body... the desk is huge and circular, sort of looks like the United Nations or the meetings at the EU...where they meet at a circular desk or table.

There are many powerful world leaders listening to him. I won't say what happens next visually...it's too much....a kind of blood ritual...human sacrifice with his machine, which he laughingly calls the beast...and the presence evil was so thick I felt my heart was going to explode. They couldn't see me in the dream...I was an unseen observer, a watcher. What was planned was the slaughter of millions of people, and I had a visual of one of his instruments of death, this one called beast...it would make a guillotine look like a

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

I know, Bobby. Me too. I had mine in 1996. I am certain it was prophetic.

In the latter part of the dream, which I woke up remembering and subsequently writing down, I saw two children:

One was a naked male infant. His name was "Israel". He was being fed feverishly by a woman. Ironically, he was scalded or burned beyond recognition. If this were reality, the infant would be dead. In the dream, his right arm was perfect and untouched but the remainder of his body, including the face - were horribly burned. One could barely make out the feature of a mouth, which the woman was feeding. It was given to me to understand that the woman was caring for this infant for the sake of his arm. I did wake up to understand the meaning of this. I realized that the arm represented a remnant of Israel which would be spared.

Likewise, I saw in another room the same woman, sitting across another child - a male about 3 years old. He was naked and pitifully thin and malnourished. His hair was matted and he had the indications of disease.  His name was Gentile.

But the woman's response to this child was very different than to the infant's. Here, the woman held her hand out - indicating rejection. She refused to respond to his wails and cries for help. She had steel resolve not to respond to him, no matter how loudly he cried or pleaded with her. I remember in my dream feeling angry.

There was never a verbal discussion. It was as though we were able to talk without moving our mouthes..I could hear her thoughts and vise versa.

I wrote this down when I woke. The very next night I had a dream about Saddam Hussein. This dream was very vivid but I dismissed the dream. I thought it couldn't have any significance because the year was 1996. By then, the Gulf War was long over and we had no further concern with Iraq.

Now, I am wondering if there was some connection between the horrors of the dream I had the night before and the subsequent dream the next night about Saddam Hussein.

I wonder if there's a connection. I don't honestly know. It all feels like pieces to a puzzle. I'm trying to put together a complete image. :shocked: