Sign in to follow this  
wyguy

Hostess Twinkies Icebox Cake

Ingredients:

One large box of Hostess Twinkies

One tub of Cool Whip

One bag Oreo Cookies (optional, if crunchiness is desired)

Preparation:

Unwrap each of the Twinkies (very important step), and set aside. On a large plate -- you may substitute a cutting board, frisbee, or piece of cardboard -- spread a generous layer of Cool Whip. Place a row of Twinkies (holes down) on top of the Cool Whip. Cover lavishly with another layer of Cool Whip. Add another row of Twinkies to the top -- perpendicular to the lower row to add stability to the concoction. Top off with the remainder of the Cool Whip. Garnish with a bag of Oreo cookies, if desired. Chill and serve with Grape Kool-Aid.

Ingredients:

One tub of Cool Whip

Preparation:

Unwrap each of the Twinkies (very important step), and set aside. On a large plate -- you may substitute a cutting board, frisbee, or piece of cardboard -- spread a generous layer of Cool Whip. Place a row of Twinkies (holes down) on top of the Cool Whip. Cover lavishly with another layer of Cool Whip. Add another row of Twinkies to the top -- perpendicular to the lower row to add stability to the concoction. Top off with the remainder of the Cool Whip. Garnish with a bag of Oreo cookies, if desired. Chill and serve with Grape Kool-Aid.

OH GOSH .... you UNWRAP the Twinkies????? :24: Well, no wonder.....

Ingredients:

One tub of Cool Whip

Preparation:

OH GOSH .... you UNWRAP the Twinkies????? :24: Well, no wonder.....

:24: :24:

and you chilled it... well...no wonder.....

Ingredients:

One tub of Cool Whip

Preparation:

:24:

Ingredients:

One tub of Cool Whip

Preparation:

:24:

This is almost all the most important foods... oh yeah :24:

I second that :24: and add a :24: ! I would be buzzing the ceiling if I ate that! Wyguy....you need a cooking course 'cause, brother, that is NOT food! :24:

I second that :o and add a :blink: ! I would be buzzing the ceiling if I ate that! Wyguy....you need a cooking course 'cause, brother, that is NOT food! :rolleyes:

:foot-stomp: IS TOO!!!! :crosseyed: :crosseyed: :crosseyed::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :101: :101: :101:

Ingredients:

One tub of Cool Whip

Preparation:

:blink:

This is almost all the most important foods... oh yeah :rolleyes:

:foot-stomp:.....

I got everything but Twinkies.... :clap: lol

And for your information WyGuy....I .................................GOT.................................THE........

...................VICTORY!!! :crosseyed: :crosseyed: :crosseyed:

My vibes are telling me you're a bachelor!

A T T E N T I O N all single ladies! One available man who knows how to "cook!" :foot-stomp:

My vibes are telling me you're a bachelor!

A T T E N T I O N all single ladies! One available man who knows how to "cook!" :crosseyed:

:foot-stomp:

Sign in to follow this